Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old June 3rd 08, 07:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Twitty Charlie Crist being a republican MafiA lieutenant has to visit
New Jersey to talk to rthe Godfather,so its no surprise that he gets to
see NYC Besides its very hot here,and he goes north in the summer.
Bert PS Bad weather coming in at 6pm

Old June 4th 08, 01:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

76F at 8pm Again in the mid 90s by 4 pm Not nearly the storms I
predicted for yesterday although the conditions were right for tornadoes
Atmosphere is tricky stuff. Bert

Old June 10th 08, 12:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Nice of you to admit it, BEERTbrain! lmao!

Saul Levy

Old June 10th 08, 02:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus saul Reality is I'm the first to say my prediction did not come
to pass. Hot at 7am 79F and will get to the mid 90s Shower by 4pm
Three separate crashes on I-4 this morning. One blamed on a tourist
going the wrong way, Tourists having good highways in their state
should be warned that Florida's I-4 was built by republican politicians
that were only interested in stealing its construction money. It is
their corruption that has killed whole families on killer I-4 It was
corruption that created that 70 car pile up on I-4 and killed many
Yesterday by "surprise" pink slips were handed out to lots of Florida
school teachers. reason for the surprise was the Republican party headed
by Charlie Crist did not want the public to have time to react. A
person asked where is the lotto money going since it was to be used by
the school system ? That person might get a bullet in back of his
head before me. Go figure Bert

Old June 11th 08, 04:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

My predicting rain yesterday was a good one.I measured 1.75 inch in my
back yard However I also was hit by a wind that was over 60mph. Not
much damage. Now it is 73 F at 11 am and go up to 87F at 4pm Air very
heavy Not even a 1 mph wind I got a gut feeling its a lull before a
great storm so I have to predict Rudy and I will spend time under the
pool table.(its well stocked) I predict tornadoes touching down Great
damage in Orlando,area. Not a good day for Daytona Beach. All this will
take place starting at 6pm next prediction is the shuttle will not
land at 11 am this Saturday. Bert

Old June 12th 08, 01:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

My prediction of storm was right on the money for Daytona Beach and
Orlando. They got 60mph winds and 2 inches of rain,but no tornadoes hit
ground. Today again bad weather for these same areas. Right now its
80F at 8am and will hit 93F by 4 pm. At 5am a big crash on I-4. Again
tying up traffic. Would like to hear from nightbat on flood conditions
in Indiana. Iowa seems to be under water. Cactus Saul could be right
"Arizona might be the safest state. It has very light air bert

Old June 12th 08, 05:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

I was going to predict tornadoes in Iowa but hate to hear Cactus Saul
saying "Its gloom and doom" From now on I will not let him influence
me,and call stuff the way I see it. Very worried about Florida this
year. Very worried having a low wit corrupt person running the state.
Hurricanes are easy to predict and follow. Tornadoes are hard to
predict and following them does little good Bert

Old June 12th 08, 08:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Jun 12, 9:39*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
I was going to predict tornadoes in Iowa but hate to hear Cactus Saul
saying "Its gloom and doom" *From now on I will not let him influence
me,and call stuff the way I see it. Very worried about Florida this
year. Very worried having a low wit corrupt person running the state.

He will soon be gone, when he becomes McCain's VP!

Hurricanes are easy to predict and follow. *Tornadoes are hard to
predict and following them does little good *Bert

Weather still cold here, though weathermen promissed warmer today.
Still wearing heavy winter clothes. Oregon: the state that global
warming forgot!

Double-A

Old June 12th 08, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A Weather is tricky stuff at best In the north east it is very
hot,and my Sheri told me yesterday Easthampton had the worse lighning
storm she was ever in. Just now I was hit by a storm that dumped an
inch of rain in 25 minutes. Still in the mid 90s. Bert

Old June 13th 08, 02:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Today will be the same as yesterday At 9am its 79F Will hit 90F by 4pm
Very muggy,and all that rain was badly needed. Hope the weather is good
for the shuttle landing. The Cape has the tricky weather. Wind could be
a major factor Bert