Forwarding message for Lisa Gardner

Old June 23rd 03, 06:50 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default Forwarding message for Lisa Gardner

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 17:07:31 -0700, "Lisa Agnes Gardner"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 13:30:24 -0700, "Lisa Agnes Gardner"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

The mind control beams have erased your memories of it, that's all.

No, they've erased your intellect via mirror action I think.

I don't allow mirrors in my home. It helps keep the demonic entities
out.

Huh.

I doesn't seem that way.

Yes, you does!

Why don't you come and do it.

Then I will have something to hit with my fists. And you'd
better believe I would make a lot of noise so that the neighbors
would hear.

You never did, before. [...]

You should ask my neighbors about that.

Who do you think *put* those neighbors there?

Obviously not you or anyone who you know, or you'd know already
that I *do* make noise... hah.

Try cutting down on carbohydrates. HTH.
--
V.G.

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old June 23rd 03, 12:44 PM
Mister Sinister

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 22:05:19 -0700, STAPLETONSASTROLOGY
wrote:

So we are talking some hefty titbags, yes?

Lisa, Are they Hangers or Floppers?
Charles Nemo
http://members.aol.com/Mymomdidntuse...ion/index.html
"Nemo is the 7-11 of the dark side, the one-stop superstore for
everything ridiculous and immature, from failed political dogma to
hypocrisy to childish fantasies."
~American Medical Journal #234 (June 2001)

Old June 24th 03, 03:31 AM
Lisa Gardner

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in message . ..
On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 17:06:05 -0700, "Lisa Agnes Gardner"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

"John Griffin" wrote
[I said:]
I said: stipe does that, not me. Ask him to show you his.

Lisa Agnes Gardner

Is it true that you have a smiley face tattooed on one and a
pentagram on the other? Which is which? Just one little
jpg would answer the question.

Nope, I don't have any tattoos anywhere on my body.

Lisa Agnes Gardner

That you know of.

Yes: that I know of.

If I've somehow got some somewhere on my body - in some sense of the
word body- *I* didn't put them there and I would have to wonder just
who did put them there... and I would also like to pound said person
or said people, into the ****ing ground until they became a pulp. OR
more of a pulp than they are right now, at least.

Lisa Agnes Gardner
Old June 24th 03, 03:33 AM
Lisa Gardner

Mister Sinister wrote in message . ..
On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 17:48:30 -0700, "Lisa Agnes Gardner"
wrote:

I weigh 200 pounds.

Fat Bottom Girl, You Make The Matrix Spin [...]

Well, that's you and yours who are in charge of matrix maintenance,
big agent smith guy.

I used to live in apartment 303 in Pacific Grove, actually.

Lisa Agnes Gardner
Old June 24th 03, 04:10 AM
John Griffin

"Lisa Gardner" wrote in message
om...
"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in

message . ..
On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 17:06:05 -0700, "Lisa Agnes Gardner"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

"John Griffin" wrote
[I said:]
I said: stipe does that, not me. Ask him to show you his.

Lisa Agnes Gardner

Is it true that you have a smiley face tattooed on one and a
pentagram on the other? Which is which? Just one little
jpg would answer the question.

Nope, I don't have any tattoos anywhere on my body.

Lisa Agnes Gardner

That you know of.

Yes: that I know of.

If I've somehow got some somewhere on my body - in some sense of the
word body- *I* didn't put them there and I would have to wonder just
who did put them there... and I would also like to pound said person
or said people, into the ****ing ground until they became a pulp. OR
more of a pulp than they are right now, at least.

Lisa Agnes Gardner

You are one vicious 200 pound mama, but invisible government
tattoos are no big deal. They just allow the secret agents to know
where you are, what you're doing, and what position you're doing
it in. Even if you didn't have the tracking tattoos, the remote
viewers could still watch you. They're watching your father, too.

Old June 24th 03, 04:17 AM
Mister Sinister

On 23 Jun 2003 19:33:25 -0700, (Lisa
Gardner) wrote:

Well, that's you and yours who are in charge of matrix maintenance,
big agent smith guy.

I used to live in apartment 303 in Pacific Grove, actually.

now now lisasweet, you know i'm more of a Obsidian kinda feller.

Old June 24th 03, 07:05 AM
Lisa Agnes Gardner

"John Griffin" wrote:
[...]
You are one vicious 200 pound mama, but invisible government
tattoos are no big deal. They just allow the secret agents to know
where you are, what you're doing, and what position you're doing
it in. Even if you didn't have the tracking tattoos, the remote
viewers could still watch you. They're watching your father, too.

They might want to think about being on their best behavior.

Lisa Agnes Gardner

Old June 24th 03, 12:40 PM
Mister Sinister

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:05:26 -0700, "Lisa Agnes Gardner"
wrote:

They might want to think about being on their best behavior.

So, do you like go braless a lot?, would i see you "Bouncing'" Along
at the local Dairy Queen?