Anonymous Are You Ready To Stand Before Your Lord?

Old August 3rd 03, 04:50 PM
Nomen Nescio

Default Anonymous Are You Ready To Stand Before Your Lord?

Write through Me daily saith the Lord. Yes, keep a journal so to speak, of
my thoughts in you. Write the Words of your Lord concerning My plans for you and yours and Mine, saith the Lord God Almighty.

See that you never change a word I deliver to you, but rather try to
understand what I deliver to you it is a gift Amen.

Go now and ask yourselves if you too are willing and ready to stand before
your Lord?

--
Alan Esrkine
alanesrkine(at)optsunet.com.au