Austin's Bob Mosley III Leads Vicious 'Shoot the 51-L Messenger' Campaign

Old July 28th 03, 08:30 PM
John Maxson

Default Austin's Bob Mosley III Leads Vicious 'Shoot the 51-L Messenger' Campaign

You quickly disable rational overtures toward ethical
discussion. You're here to discredit me and my book.
You're looking for "debate;" I'm here for discussion.
If you can't "debate," you switch to the third-degree.

You resort to off-the-wall insults. You fail to stay on
topic. Like Katz, you employ aggravation by repetition
(using the same rudely put, presumptive questions).

..

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

Scott M. Kozel wrote
in message ...
"John Maxson" wrote:

The subject title hasn't changed. If you're reduced
to changing the subject, you should change the title.

What difference would that make? You avoid inconvenient
questions, no matter what the thread header.

Old July 28th 03, 09:14 PM
Scott M. Kozel

"John Maxson" wrote:

You quickly disable rational overtures toward ethical
discussion.

Maxson slander and personal abuse.

You're here to discredit me and my book.

No, I asked questions.

You're looking for "debate;" I'm here for discussion.
If you can't "debate," you switch to the third-degree.

You resort to off-the-wall insults.

Pot, kettle, black.

You fail to stay on topic.

Pot, kettle, black.

Like Katz, you employ aggravation by repetition
(using the same rudely put, presumptive questions).

You continually refuse to answer direct questions.

Look, your conspiracy theories implicitly attack many people. You flood
these newsgroups on a daily basis with your conspiracy theories. The
way I see it, you have an obligation to answer the questions that are
posed to you about your conspiracy theories, unless you don't want your
conspiracy theories to be taken seriously.

Oh, the deceptively attributed alleged missive, that you never would
answer my questions about, after about a dozen posts several weeks ago
where I requested you to do that.

The way that you worded that missive, makes it unclear whether A. Ernest
Fitzgerald is speaking or merely citing what YOU said.

The fact that you refuse to clear up that issue after repeated requests,
makes me wonder if you are here for honest discussion, or else you're
just a common conspiricist.

Scott M. Kozel wrote

Old July 28th 03, 09:32 PM
John Maxson

What are your credentials for deriding me about Challenger?

You can't seem to get even the most basic things straight.
Conspiracy "theories," refusal "to answer" to impudence,
"implicitly" attack, "flood these newsgroups on a daily basis,"
"*you* worded that missive," "*Fitzgerald* is speaking,"
and the like place you well out to lunch. Don't expect a free
one from me without some retractions and a bit of humility.

--

"John Maxson" wrote:

You continually refuse to answer direct questions.

Look, your conspiracy theories implicitly attack many people. You flood
these newsgroups on a daily basis with your conspiracy theories. The
way I see it, you have an obligation to answer the questions that are
posed to you about your conspiracy theories, unless you don't want your
conspiracy theories to be taken seriously.

snip

Old July 29th 03, 12:09 AM
Scott M. Kozel

"John Maxson" wrote:

What are your credentials for deriding me about Challenger?

You can't seem to get even the most basic things straight.
Conspiracy "theories," refusal "to answer" to impudence,
"implicitly" attack, "flood these newsgroups on a daily basis,"
"*you* worded that missive," "*Fitzgerald* is speaking,"
and the like place you well out to lunch. Don't expect a free
one from me without some retractions and a bit of humility.

More Barbara Streisand, handwaving and excuses.

Old July 29th 03, 01:43 AM
Sander Vesik

In sci.space.policy John Maxson wrote:
Sci.space abuse is on topic for sci.space, until something
is done about it. That includes the abuse you contribute.

What abuse?

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

--
Sander

+++ Out of cheese error +++

Old July 29th 03, 06:16 PM
Sander Vesik

In sci.space.policy John Maxson wrote:
The abuse you snipped, for starters.

There was no abuse in the part what I snipped. But you are
welcome to prove that there was. Just copy, paste and
mark the abuse from the part I snipped. And if it was just
"for starters" I'm sure you will be able to provide pointers
to other abuse aswell, right?