Flying Saucer Warp Drive

Old September 4th 05, 02:21 PM

Default Flying Saucer Warp Drive

A spinning Black Hole would indeed work, but it would in fact be a
glorified conventional rocket. You see the BHs in abnormal galaxies
send out jets of gas at near the speed of light. A BH also sends out
gravitational waves.

I am a little bit concerned about the safety aspects of metric
engineering. If it doesn't and cannot work, which I sustect is the case
there will be no risk.If it does work there will be enormous quantities
of negative gravitational energy arount. Those are just the conditions
in which INFLATION can take place. Indeed one cosmologist has proposed
that we live in a spinning Black Hole and that Inflation took place at
the event horizon.

Old September 4th 05, 10:03 PM
Nobody

This is it - this is it!

Did you know - electromagnetic flux is what the extraterrestrial UFOs
use for navigation, armor, propagation and stealth. The strength of
electromagnetic field used is so high that scientists wondered what was
the technology behind such endless and high intensity electromagnetic
force fields in these space modules.

Now scientists are getting early indication of what is behind these
advanced alien ships in obtaining the electromagnetic force fields. The
Physical Universe is connected with the underlying Hyperspace by some
sparsely distributed particle size small windows called Fermions. These
Fermions literally connect our universe with the 5-D Hyperspace.

The suction from the Hyperspace through the Fermions create the gravity
and the electromagnetic force fields. The Fermions exist in 5-D and
hence are virtual in 3-D space of our physical Universe. These Fermions
are the opening to the Hyperspace from the 3-D space of our Physical
Universe. The extraterrestrial UFOs can easily detect these Fermions
since the alien space ships are also real in 5-D Hyperspace and virtual
in 3-D space. They use the Fermions to tap the suction from the
Hyperspace and divert the electromagnetic force fields towards its
propagation, navigation, stealth and armor engines.

This really provides the extraterrestrial UFOs the endless source of
electromagnetic force fields of immense intensity. Some space agencies
have tried using super-cooled superconductors to create the
electromagnetic force fields but got baffled at the result. Now it is
clear to the scientists that the main source of electromagnetic energy
is not the superconductor but the Fermions that overlap the Physical
Universe and Hyperspace and connect the two through billions and
billions of microscopic openings.

The extraterrestrial flight patterns show that the UFOs maintain steady
flight navigation and propagation. They can accelerate and decelerate
in a manner as if an endless electric motor with source energy supply
is connected to them. What really happens is that the Fermions are
distributed all over the Universe in trillions and the UFOs can connect
to them all the time.

The mechanism works like cell phone or mobile phone technologies. One
set of Fermions hand over the control to next set of Fermions as the
UFO propagate and navigate forward in a 3-D space of the physical
universe. In remote areas, cell phone companies install something
called micro cells that act as relay mechanism. The extraterrestrial
UFOs install artificial Fermions in areas where natural Fermions are
not available. This provides the UFOs the propagation and navigation in
remote areas like under earth's crust and so on.

Like I've said so many times before I just love Fermions.

Old September 4th 05, 10:44 PM
Ian Parker

UFOs seem much more like Bernoulli's equation and Skunk works to
me.Perhaps aliens are a cover.