What makes an ideal Moon base?

Old January 14th 05, 12:14 AM
Len Lekx

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:16:43 -0600, Pat Flannery
wrote:

This of course shouldn't be taken as an admission that I am ever wrong,
or that anyone who disagrees with me doesn't do so due to a sapping and
pollution of all their precious bodily fluids by the demon of
communist-inspired fluoridation- that has no doubt reduced their mental

Just don't let anyone else look at the Big Board... ;-)

Old January 14th 05, 03:42 AM
Henry Spencer

Len Lekx wrote:
"Nice lab module you've got there. Shame if anything were to happen to it."

Uh, Henry... wouldn't we be better off building our *own* station -
rather than threatening to steal someone elses'...? :-O

Well, yeah, we would be, but just *try* to get the tightwads in Ottawa to
fund anything that wasn't their idea... :-(
--
"Think outside the box -- the box isn't our friend." | Henry Spencer
-- George Herbert |

What makes an ideal Moon base? Brad Guth Amateur Astronomy 0 January 13th 05 06:22 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo FAQ (moon landings were faked) Nathan Jones UK Astronomy 8 February 4th 04 06:48 PM
The Apollo Moon Hoax FAQ v4.1 November 2003 Nathan Jones Misc 20 November 11th 03 07:33 PM