Michio Kaku On Free Speech TV

Old April 14th 11, 07:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Michio Kaku On Free Speech TV

He said everything I have posted on those GE built N. plants.that were
built for the Japs. That they must be capped like the Russians did. He
was pushing his book "Physics of the Impossible" Hmmm I think he must
have read my "What If " posts. Go figure TreBert PS he left out
GE Best he did to stay alive
Old April 14th 11, 10:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 4/14/2011 2:22 AM, herbert glazier wrote:
He said everything I have posted on those GE built N. plants.that were
built for the Japs. That they must be capped like the Russians did. He
was pushing his book "Physics of the Impossible" Hmmm I think he must
have read my "What If " posts. Go figure TreBert PS he left out
GE Best he did to stay alive

He's a gay jap.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl

Old April 14th 11, 05:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOU ARE A FART ON THE WIND TO MICHIO, BEERT!

Saul Levy

Old April 14th 11, 05:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

I thought BEERT was a GAY JAP?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy