Forum for astronomy

Old February 1st 04, 01:14 PM
Passero

Default Forum for astronomy

I've just set up a forum about astronomy. There you can discuss about
everything concerning astronomy. There aren't many topics yet, therefore i
would ask you to participate on the forum so it has possibilities to grow
and become a huge forum.
here's the link: http://astroforum.passero.be

Old February 1st 04, 07:45 PM
J.S.

Interesting...

I'll become a member as soon as I fix my ailing computer.

Rgds

Javier

"Passero" escribió en el mensaje
| I've just set up a forum about astronomy. There you can discuss about
| everything concerning astronomy. There aren't many topics yet, therefore i
| would ask you to participate on the forum so it has possibilities to grow
| and become a huge forum.
| here's the link: http://astroforum.passero.be

New MER Web Forum Alex R. Blackwell Policy 0 February 8th 04 09:37 PM
NASA Celebrates Skylab Anniversary at Von Braun Forum Ron Baalke History 29 November 13th 03 04:17 PM
NEW Astronomy Discussion Forum New Renaissance Astronomy Misc 0 October 21st 03 04:31 AM
New NASA Forum administrator History 0 September 2nd 03 03:03 AM
New Nasa Forum administrator Space Shuttle 0 September 2nd 03 03:02 AM