MONEY DISTRIBUTION IN EINSTEIN CRIMINAL CULT

Old July 15th 08, 02:03 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default MONEY DISTRIBUTION IN EINSTEIN CRIMINAL CULT

http://royalsociety.org/news.asp?id=7877
"Sir Roger Penrose, OM, FRS has been awarded the Royal Society's
Copley medal the world's oldest prize for scientific achievement for
his exceptional contributions to geometry and mathematical physics.
Sir Roger, Emeritus Rouse Ball Professor of Mathematics at the
University of Oxford, has made outstanding contributions to general
relativity theory and cosmology, most notably for his work on black
holes and the Big Bang.....Martin Rees, President of the Royal Society
said: "Roger has been producing original and important scientific
ideas for half a century. His work is characterised by exceptional
geometrical and physical insight. He applied new mathematical
techniques to Einstein's theory, and led the renaissance in
gravitation theory in the 1960s."

This "Sir Roger" should have been awarded the title of Doctor Honoris
Causa Perduta. His most important discovery coincides with Einstein's
1954 confession:

http://users.ox.ac.uk/~tweb/00001/
Roger Penrose: "I had, for a good many years earlier, been of the
opinion that the SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM picture of reality would prove
inadequate on some small scale."

http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/pdf...09145525ca.pdf
Albert Einstein: "I consider it entirely possible that physics cannot
be based upon the field concept, that is on CONTINUOUS structures.
Then nothing will remain of my whole castle in the air, including the
theory of gravitation, but also nothing of the rest of contemporary
physics."

Pentcho Valev

Old July 15th 08, 02:30 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Ian Parker

http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/pdf...0-433a-b7e3-4a...
Albert Einstein: "I consider it entirely possible that physics cannot
be based upon the field concept, that is on CONTINUOUS structures.
Then nothing will remain of my whole castle in the air, including the
theory of gravitation, but also nothing of the rest of contemporary
physics."

What about all the money spent on Roswell + the influence these people
have had on our society?

- Ian Parker
Old July 15th 08, 03:03 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

On Jul 15, 3:30*pm, Ian Parker wrote:
[...]

Roswell and Einsteiniana are incomparable. There are parts of the
world where "Roswell" means nothing - I knew nothing about it a few
minutes ago. And even where Roswell is actual it can only destroy
minds that would otherwise be destroyed by Harry Potter. Einsteiniana
has been destroying the most rational minds all over the world for
more than a century, and the devastation is even difficult to
describe.

Pentcho Valev

Old July 15th 08, 05:25 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Money distribution in the Ministry of Silly Walks:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=i5Jyu6eioZ4
"Silly Walks Applicant: "Well sir, I have a silly walk and I'd like to
obtain a Government grant to help me develop it....I think that with
Government backing I could make it very silly." Silly Walks Director:
"Mr Pudey, the very real problem is one of money. I'm afraid that the
Ministry of Silly Walks is no longer getting the kind of support it
needs. You see there's Defence, Social Security, Health, Housing,
Education, Silly Walks ... they're all supposed to get the same. But
last year, the Government spent less on the Ministry of Silly Walks
than it did on National Defence! Now we get 348,000,000 a year, which
is supposed to be spent on all our available products."

Un until recently Einstein criminal cult has been much more profuse
than the Ministry of Silly Walks - there has been no restriction on
wasting taxpayers' money. Now the Golden Age is over and Einsteinians,
slowly but surely, leave the sinking ship.

Pentcho Valev

Old July 15th 08, 05:29 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Ian Parker

On 15 Jul, 15:03, Pentcho Valev wrote:
[...]

Yes, but if Relativity was known about by the CIA Roswell would never
have taken place. What is the use of the GTR. One use, not mentioned
by Sam, is that it enables you to avoid mistakes (like antigravity).

If people are unhappy about learning about Relativity, could I suggest
they learn Arabic instead. This of couse might have avoided tha
biggest waste of public money of all.

- Ian Parker
Old July 17th 08, 09:38 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

On Jul 15, 3:03 pm, Pentcho Valev wrote:
[...]

Of course, money does not always go from Sir Martin to Sir Roger.
Sometimes it goes from Sir Roger to Sir Martin:

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/3470
"The prize consists of a gold medal and $500,000....Laureates of the
Gruber Cosmology Prize:....2001: Martin Rees for his extraordinary
intuition in unraveling the complexities of the universe.....The Prize
recipients are chosen by the Cosmology Selection Advisory Board. Its
members a Jacqueline Bergeron, Institut d’Astrophysique-CNRS; Peter
Galison, Harvard University; Ronald Ekers, Australia Telescope
National Facility - CSIRO; Andrei Linde, Stanford University; Julio F.
Navarro, University of Victoria; James Peebles, Princeton University;
Roger Penrose, University of Oxford...."

Some members of the Cosmology Selection Advisory Board did not want to
give so much money to Sir Martin because at that time Sir Martin
presented himself as a revolutionary that would rewrite Divine
Albert's Divine Theory and even reject Einstein's 1905 false light
postulate some day:

September 9 2001. "A GROUP of astronomers and cosmologists has warned
that the laws thought to govern the universe, including Albert
Einsteins theory of relativity, must be rewritten. The group, which
includes Professor Stephen Hawking and Sir Martin Rees, the astronomer
royal, say such laws may only work for our universe but not in others
that are now also thought to exist.....AMONG THE IDEAS FACING REVISION
IS EINSTEINS BELIEF THAT THE SPEED OF LIGHT MUST ALWAYS BE THE SAME -
186,000 miles a second in a vacuum.....Rees, Hawking and others are so
concerned at the impact of such ideas that they recently organised a
private conference in Cambridge for more than 30 leading
cosmologists."

However Sir Roger explained to the Cosmology Selection Advisory Board
that Sir Martin had been misled by current fashion and in fact had no
intention to rewrite Divine Albert's Divine Theory, let alone reject
Einstein's 1905 false light postulate. Serenity was reestablished and
the Cosmology Selection Advisory Board gave the money to Sir Martin.

Pentcho Valev

Old July 23rd 08, 09:44 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

On Jul 17, 10:38*am, Pentcho Valev wrote:
[...]

More precisely, Sir Martin had been misled by his friend Paul Davies
who at that time was busy introducing shock and horror in Einstein
zombie world:

http://www.prospect-magazine.co.uk/a...ls.php?id=5538
Paul Davies: "Was Einstein wrong? In recent years a few maverick
scientists have claimed that the speed of light might not be constant
at all. Shock, horror! Does this mean the next Great Revolution in
Science is just around the corner?"

The Cosmology Selection Advisory Board explained to Sir Martin that
Einstein zombie world needed no shock and horror, let alone
revolutions around the corner, so the money would be given to Sir
Martin only if he would forget the falsehood of Einstein's 1905 light
postulate forever. Sir Martin took the money and forgot the falsehood
of Einstein's 1905 light postulate forever. Paul Davies also forgot
the falsehood of Einstein's 1905 light postulate forever and the
Cosmology Selection Advisory Board may give him some money soon.

Pentcho Valev

Old July 28th 08, 09:48 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Money in Einstein criminal cult goes mainly to Sir Martin and Sir
Roger but from time to time small sums are given to extremely active
zombies such as Zombie Kaku:

http://blogs.physicstoday.org/wht/20..._kaku_and.html
"Dr. Michio Kaku, Henry Semat Professor at the City College of New
York, is the 2008 recipient of the Klopsteg Memorial Award from the
American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT)."

Zombie Kaku teaches Einstein zombie world that teleportation, time
travel, invisibility etc are possible and even carried out by experts
in Einsteiniana:

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=69716
"Teleportation, Time Travel, Invisibility etc May be Possible. Kaku
says that teleportation has already been carried out..."

Pentcho Valev

Old July 29th 08, 03:29 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
moky

On the other hand, you would like to support string theory because it
is "21 century science"
http://groups.google.fr/group/fr.sci...fdc42e9464510a

ah ah ah !

Laurent

Do not forget to answer if Lorentz is or is not the right group in the
non-gravity case:
http://groups.google.fr/group/fr.sci...c07d03bfd85ca&
http://groups.google.fr/group/fr.sci...fdc42e9464510a
http://groups.google.fr/group/fr.sci...b8d7306?hl=fr&
Old July 29th 08, 04:00 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
moky

http://users.ox.ac.uk/~tweb/00001/
Roger Penrose: "I had, for a good many years earlier, been of the
opinion that the SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM picture of reality would prove
inadequate on some small scale."

http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/pdf...09145525ca.pdf
Albert Einstein: "I consider it entirely possible that physics cannot
be based upon the field concept, that is on CONTINUOUS structures.
Then nothing will remain of my whole castle in the air, including the
theory of gravitation, but also nothing of the rest of contemporary
physics."

Just in order to answer in a scientific way :
Look at the page 574 he
http://www.alainconnes.org/docs/book94bigpdf.pdf

That describes a model in which the space is not continuous, and which
embed, however, the Einstein's gravitation.

More generally, look at page 196 he
http://www.alainconnes.org/docs/bookwebfinal.pdf

Of course, non commutative gegometry is only one way out of 10.000 to
extend general relativity using non-continuous spaces. An other is
quantum loop gravity :
http://xxx.lanl.gov/abs/gr-qc/9905087v1

What you point out is only the fact that Einstein has not the
mathematical tools to express his theory in a non-continuous space-
time. Now we have.

Does it answer you concern ?

Good afternoon
Laurent