Life on the Moon! (was llife on Mercury?)

Old July 30th 03, 05:45 AM
Rusty Barton

Default Life on the Moon! (was llife on Mercury?)

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 01:21:19 -0000 (GMT), "Joseph Trollkin"
wrote:

Think about it for a minute. Gigantic flame monstrosities that breathe
sulfuric gases. Not improbable.

No, look closer to the Earth for life. Dust covered, insect like
creatures scurry across the lunar surface. When the Apollo astronauts
landed on the moon, these creatures followed their every move. They
watched the astronauts from behind rocks and mounds of lunar material.
NASA knew of these creatures before the Apollo missions, but kept it
secret. There are classified Surveyor pictures that show the creatures
running about.

When man has left the moon, these creatures could once again come into
the open, They could look up and wonder at the blue Earth hanging in
the black sky, while running in circles. Always running in circles,
making little dust clouds. As they run in circles, their tracks cross
in the dust cloud, making little o-rings in the dust. Stirring the
lunar material as they cross in the dust cloud. Some claim they don't
cross in the dust cloud, but I have a deposition by the former highest
ranking janitor at NASA that states they do cross. He's an expert when
it comes to dust.

The footprints of man have since been erased from the lunar surface by
the actions of these creatures. NASA, NSA, CIA, CAIB, Homeland
Security and the FDIC don't want you to know this. That's why we
haven't gone back to the moon. This is the great coverup. This top
secret data is stored at the secret base in Nevada known as Area 51L.

If you buy my book, you will learn the 36-year old secret of the
little creature known as the Luna Tick.

;-) 8-}

Old August 1st 03, 03:19 AM
Rusty Barton

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 23:54:47 -0000 (GMT), "Craig Dunsville"
wrote:

Utterly ridiculous. Insects have only been found in large meteorites,
and they were fossilized.

Well my theory still has a few bugs in it. But not enough, I'm trying
to work some more in. ;-)

We better stop this before some looney starts a religion and begins
worshiping our cosmic cockroaches. 8-

-Rusty Barton - Antelope, California

Old August 1st 03, 06:14 PM
TKalbfus

Sure there could be life on Mercury.
Theory 1: There could be a form of matter simiar to barionic matter but does
not interact with that matter nor with light. There is a small star occupying
the same position as our sun that shines with an energy invisible to us and
only interacts with this alternate form of matter of which another dark matter
planet resing within Mercurys gravity well resides. Since the dark matter star
gives off less energy, the dark matter planet in the position of Mercury is
within the lifebelt.
Old August 3rd 03, 05:48 AM
Brad Guth

(TKalbfus) wrote in message ...
Sure there could be life on Mercury.
Theory 1: There could be a form of matter simiar to barionic matter but does
not interact with that matter nor with light. There is a small star occupying
the same position as our sun that shines with an energy invisible to us and
only interacts with this alternate form of matter of which another dark matter
planet resing within Mercurys gravity well resides. Since the dark matter star
gives off less energy, the dark matter planet in the position of Mercury is
within the lifebelt.

Good for you, even if it's weird, at least your not being negative
just for the spite of it, though remaining positive just for the spite
of it will get you nothing but lots of warm and fuzzy flak, but not
from me.

I concure that life on Mercery might be testy but, it's certainly not
impossible if there's applied technology and the resources of energy
to power it. Lacking a magnetosphere and having damn little atmosphere
isn't doing all that much for cutting down solar/cosmic radiation. So
like Mars, evolved life might need to have become relatively radiation
tolerant as well as living the night-life if you know what I mean.

Whereas sustaining life as we know it on Venus is also going to be
somewhat testy, although there's unlimited natural resources of energy
(green no less) and, there's mega tonnes of H2O just sitting in them
there cool nighttime clouds.

Evolved life (NOT as we know of it) could certainly have manage on far
lesser H2O as well as less O2. There's life on Earth that manages
nicely on less than 1% O2 and within large concentrations of of CO2 or
how about living under extremely deep H2O.
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/positive.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/venus-air.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/other-life.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lizard-folk.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/energy-options.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/venus-nocturnals.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/significant-life.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-astrobiology.htm

I have other more specific or perhaps challenging pages, although
these ott to suffice for now.

Regards, Brad Guth / IEIS http://guthvenus.tripod.com
Old August 3rd 03, 04:43 PM
TKalbfus

Mercury and Venus I do not even want to touch on, but extreme heat has
always been a good factor to cook life.

Cardman.

Well there could always be a space ship buried under Mercury's surface, left
there by aliens billions of years ago and guarded by Nanotechnology so as to
create an environment inside suitable for life. The whole surface of Mercury
isn't even mapped yet, so how do we know there isn't one?

Tom