FBI Exposes 911 As Inside Job! Pentagon Photos Re-Released

Old April 3rd 17, 07:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

Default FBI Exposes 911 As Inside Job! Pentagon Photos Re-Released

"Bast" wrote in message news

Notroll2016 wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDpM6CFhJGc

Many of us "whacko conspiracy theorists" are being proven right.

*** Geez, Bast ... just when I thought you were healed from the
voices in your head, you have a relapse ...

So, how about posting just one of your so-called "proven right"
facts ...

Look at the photos.
They tell it all.......NO PLANE !!!!!!

*** Usually that is what happens when a huge object, assembled
of mostly light weight pieces parts and full of people, hits a
concrete barrier at 350 mph or thereabouts ... duh ...

***It's sort of like when Hagar jumps into his trailer park's swimming
pool/sewage lagoon. Almost immediately he is absorbed by the black,
chunky goo and there's NO HAGAR!!!!!!

Another Urban Legend
Then please explain why is Hagar still posting here ?

***************
He was kicked out of alt.rec.trailertrash for getting a tat on his dick.
Not even those people do that.

Old April 4th 17, 02:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Sunday, April 2, 2017 at 12:58:21 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDpM6CFhJGc

Many of us "whacko conspiracy theorists" are being proven right.

and thanks for teaching us non ones too.

Old April 18th 17, 02:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

On Sun, 2 Apr 2017 03:58:16 -0400, "Bast"
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDpM6CFhJGc

Many of us "whacko conspiracy theorists" are being proven right.

What this video proves is that you conspiracy whacko's are insane.
At ~ 1:18 sec into the cited youtube video the statement is made that
the image was taken " just moments after the impact." That is a
lie. The firefighters in that picture are from Arlington County
Virginia. Their Station 5 covers the Pentagon. Arlington's Engine
101 was on route to an apartment fire and saw the plane hit the
Pentagon.

From the radio transmissions transcribed from the reference below:

Arlington Engine 101 " We've got a plane down! We've got a plane
down! Looks like in Crystal City area by the Fourteenth Street
Bridge....we saw it go down. !" **

** Mlakar, Paul E.,et al, US Army Corps of Engineers, "The Pentagon
Building Performance Report", 2003,13 12-13,35-36

-----

Come on Bastie! I've already told you my husband saw the plane hit
the Pentagon while he was on the 14th Street bridge.

---
http://www.avg.com

Old April 18th 17, 02:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

On Mon, 3 Apr 2017 03:50:52 -0400, "Bast"
wrote:

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDpM6CFhJGc

Many of us "whacko conspiracy theorists" are being proven right.

*** Geez, Bast ... just when I thought you were healed from the
voices in your head, you have a relapse ...

So, how about posting just one of your so-called "proven right"
facts ...

Look at the photos.
They tell it all.......NO PLANE !!!!!!

The guy making that video is an idiot. The wall of the Pentagon
collapsed during daylight. The clown on the video says it had not
collapsed yet it is after dark in the photos.

---
http://www.avg.com

Old April 18th 17, 02:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

On Mon, 3 Apr 2017 12:55:05 -0400, "Bast"
wrote:

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDpM6CFhJGc

Many of us "whacko conspiracy theorists" are being proven right.

*** Geez, Bast ... just when I thought you were healed from the
voices in your head, you have a relapse ...

So, how about posting just one of your so-called "proven right"
facts ...

Look at the photos.
They tell it all.......NO PLANE !!!!!!

*** Usually that is what happens when a huge object, assembled
of mostly light weight pieces parts and full of people, hits a
concrete barrier at 350 mph or thereabouts ... duh ...

Right, a 120' wide object only goes through a 40-50' hole without even
breaking any of the glass windows on either side.

Re-enforced blast proof glass. You could shoot a man pad at the
windows and you aren't going to dent them.

---
http://www.avg.com

Old April 24th 17, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
benj

On 4/2/2017 8:22 AM, Richard A. wrote:
Bast
Many of us "whacko conspiracy theorists" are being proven right.
---------

STFU & GTFO

Hey, Bast don't you know that Mop Jockey Rich thinks that politicians
never lie and never get arrested for crimes. That's his fantasy world.

I'm stalking you, HVAC!