FBI Exposes 911 As Inside Job! Pentagon Photos Re-Released

Old April 2nd 17, 08:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default FBI Exposes 911 As Inside Job! Pentagon Photos Re-Released

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDpM6CFhJGc

Many of us "whacko conspiracy theorists" are being proven right.

Old April 2nd 17, 01:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Richard A.

Bast
Many of us "whacko conspiracy theorists" are being proven right.
---------

STFU & GTFO
Old April 2nd 17, 04:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDpM6CFhJGc

Many of us "whacko conspiracy theorists" are being proven right.

*** Geez, Bast ... just when I thought you were healed from the
voices in your head, you have a relapse ...

So, how about posting just one of your so-called "proven right"
facts ...

Old April 3rd 17, 08:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDpM6CFhJGc

Many of us "whacko conspiracy theorists" are being proven right.

*** Geez, Bast ... just when I thought you were healed from the
voices in your head, you have a relapse ...

So, how about posting just one of your so-called "proven right"
facts ...

Look at the photos.
They tell it all.......NO PLANE !!!!!!

Old April 3rd 17, 09:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Richard A. wrote:
Bast
Many of us "whacko conspiracy theorists" are being proven right.
---------

STFU & GTFO

Are you one of those who think Trump and the bad ol' Ruskies did it ?

Old April 3rd 17, 01:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDpM6CFhJGc

Many of us "whacko conspiracy theorists" are being proven right.

*** Geez, Bast ... just when I thought you were healed from the
voices in your head, you have a relapse ...

So, how about posting just one of your so-called "proven right"
facts ...

Look at the photos.
They tell it all.......NO PLANE !!!!!!

*** Usually that is what happens when a huge object, assembled
of mostly light weight pieces parts and full of people, hits a
concrete barrier at 350 mph or thereabouts ... duh ...

Old April 3rd 17, 03:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDpM6CFhJGc

Many of us "whacko conspiracy theorists" are being proven right.

*** Geez, Bast ... just when I thought you were healed from the
voices in your head, you have a relapse ...

So, how about posting just one of your so-called "proven right"
facts ...

Look at the photos.
They tell it all.......NO PLANE !!!!!!

*** Usually that is what happens when a huge object, assembled
of mostly light weight pieces parts and full of people, hits a
concrete barrier at 350 mph or thereabouts ... duh ...

***It's sort of like when Hagar jumps into his trailer park's swimming
pool/sewage lagoon. Almost immediately he is absorbed by the black, chunky
goo and there's NO HAGAR!!!!!!

Old April 3rd 17, 05:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDpM6CFhJGc

Many of us "whacko conspiracy theorists" are being proven right.

*** Geez, Bast ... just when I thought you were healed from the
voices in your head, you have a relapse ...

So, how about posting just one of your so-called "proven right"
facts ...

Look at the photos.
They tell it all.......NO PLANE !!!!!!

*** Usually that is what happens when a huge object, assembled
of mostly light weight pieces parts and full of people, hits a
concrete barrier at 350 mph or thereabouts ... duh ...

Right, a 120' wide object only goes through a 40-50' hole without even
breaking any of the glass windows on either side.
THEN,.....completely vaporizes.

You were and still are buying into the gubberment/media lies and are too
embarassed to admit what a fool you were.
Then you wonder why the same people now keep buying the same lies that the
evil Ruskies put Trump into power.
....And will again go to war over the lies.

Old April 3rd 17, 05:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Notroll2016 wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDpM6CFhJGc

Many of us "whacko conspiracy theorists" are being proven right.

*** Geez, Bast ... just when I thought you were healed from the
voices in your head, you have a relapse ...

So, how about posting just one of your so-called "proven right"
facts ...

Look at the photos.
They tell it all.......NO PLANE !!!!!!

*** Usually that is what happens when a huge object, assembled
of mostly light weight pieces parts and full of people, hits a
concrete barrier at 350 mph or thereabouts ... duh ...

***It's sort of like when Hagar jumps into his trailer park's swimming
pool/sewage lagoon. Almost immediately he is absorbed by the black,
chunky goo and there's NO HAGAR!!!!!!

Another Urban Legend
Then please explain why is Hagar still posting here ?

Old April 3rd 17, 07:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Bast" wrote in message news

Notroll2016 wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDpM6CFhJGc

Many of us "whacko conspiracy theorists" are being proven right.

*** Geez, Bast ... just when I thought you were healed from the
voices in your head, you have a relapse ...

So, how about posting just one of your so-called "proven right"
facts ...

Look at the photos.
They tell it all.......NO PLANE !!!!!!

*** Usually that is what happens when a huge object, assembled
of mostly light weight pieces parts and full of people, hits a
concrete barrier at 350 mph or thereabouts ... duh ...

***It's sort of like when Hagar jumps into his trailer park's swimming
pool/sewage lagoon. Almost immediately he is absorbed by the black,
chunky goo and there's NO HAGAR!!!!!!

Another Urban Legend
Then please explain why is Hagar still posting here ?

Because no one else loves him.