Relativity of microwave background radiation map

Old August 15th 03, 06:40 PM
George Buyanovsky

Default Relativity of microwave background radiation map

I have questions about relativity of microwave background radiation
map.

---------------- Thought experiment:
Observer A gathers information upon the area close to event horizon
(for instance - microwave background radiation map). Observer B
accomplishes the similar observation from different observation point.
"Different observation point" means that B and A move relatively each
other, or B is separated from A by distance. The particular redshift
distribution patterns have to be different for A and B =(?) we may
expect a different microwave background radiation maps as well. The
more relative speed or distance the more different map would be
acquired. Analogy with traditional horizon is good illustration (only
for distance). The implication of it is striking (for me). The
conditions shortly after Big Bang are a relative matter. Actually, it
means that past is a relative matter. The "0/1" is a relative matter.
And even more, the near Big Bang conditions may cause different
fundamental laws of physics (see Smolin/Linde) and all subset of laws
which still is able to manifest what I perceive as "background
radiation map" and would allow me to keep self-identity, all this
subset (may be beyond as well) is free to be chosen. May be "free
will" is the direct implication of this freedom. The consequence of
this is that the multiverse construct is not something hypothetical it
is a daily life routine. Probably my assumption about "different map"
may be wrong.
----------------
This thought experiment shows that the reality itself may be a
relative matter.

Questions:

-Is it wrong assumption about "different maps"?
- If maps are different does it cause the relativity of past?

I would appreciate your comments.

Thanks,
George Buyanovsky
Old September 1st 03, 02:30 AM
George Buyanovsky

wrote in message ...

Thanks for

agreement with a single physical model of what happened. Although there
are many examples of people relying on their own memory getting
confused and disagreeing about what happened, are there any examples
whatsoever where several observers with properly working equipment
observing the same event get inconsistent recordings?

Thanks for your competent reply.
I am sorry for the delay.

I am far from cosmology or related areas, just my esthetic of beauty
of reality requires the concept like multiverse, the only obstacle to
accept it (for me) is verifiability. The basic assumption is:
everything is identical to itself only at some extend (as
aproximation) but generally nothing is self-identical. The experiment
below may check it:

Experiment:

- The white noise (true random quantum generator) has to be recorded
on CD (with error correction),

- N observers make N copies

- Each copy and observer/experimenter has to be storied/exposed for
some duration in different as possible (distance speed) coordinates.

- after some time exposing separately all N observers get together and
compare CD. If "self-identity distortion" takes place the differences
have to be detected, however error correction will not detect error.

- Probably the time of white noise generation and copying may be a
critical parameter as volume of data as well.

This experiment lay out may be not practical and some more durable
arrangement is better. For instance spinning mirrors for noisy laser
signal or something like this.

Regards
George Buyanovsky