Global Warming?

Old March 6th 15, 02:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Global Warming?

Uhm, Saul:

Warhol was joking. And yes, the oceans are warming, in some spots,
which may explain the moisture evaporating into the air, mixing with cold
New England air to produce record-breaking snows of the last several
years.
Old March 6th 15, 11:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

What about the toilets?
Old March 7th 15, 12:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 4:46:33 PM UTC-8, Warhol wrote:
On 6/03/2015 0:55, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 5:53:32 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Everyone: STOP using that moronic phrase
to describe what is happening to our planet.

'Global Warming' is just a media phrase invented
to put a spin of urgency on it. The correct term
is CLIMATE CHANGE.

Some areas of the planet are getting warmer, some
are getting cooler. Some areas are getting dryer, others
are getting more rain, or snow where there hasn't been
in decades. That is CLIMATE CHANGE.

The "Climate Change" title was only resorted to when the so called scientists could not actually prove the Earth was getting any warmer.

Double-A

I can prove Earth is getting warmer since the great floods of 11713
years ago ...

True, but man had little to do with it during most of that time span, unless killing off the wooly mammoths had some effect on climate.

and now we are at a point where all life will die on this
planet if you don't surrender and let me fix the problem with my cometh
star.

the most important subject we could be discussing right now... and it's
late....

BTW Did an airplane crash on Saul's house???

Well, it is getting hotter in the middle east. I will concede that much!

Double-A

Old March 7th 15, 12:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On 7/03/2015 0:08, Double-A wrote:
[...]

well if we read the bible then we understand that has everything to do
with man... man's fault...

But even in those bad times The God saw one good man. His name was Noah.
Noah tried to do right in the sight of The God. As Enoch had walked with
The God, so Noah ...

Genesis 6:4-6

The Wickedness of Man
…4The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when
the sons of the God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore
children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of
renown. 5Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the
earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil
continually. 6The LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and
He was grieved in His heart.…

Matthew 15:19
For out of the heart come evil thoughts--murder, adultery, sexual
immorality, theft, false testimony, slander, lies.

Matthew 24:37
As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of
Man.

and now we are at a point where all life will die on this
planet if you don't surrender and let me fix the problem with my cometh
star.

the most important subject we could be discussing right now... and it's
late....

BTW Did an airplane crash on Saul's house???

Well, it is getting hotter in the middle east. I will concede that much!

Double-A

we shall talk about getting hotter this summer when many great world
cities will fall without water and rivers dry out... rivers as the
Amazon river and many others...

http://ecowatch.com/2014/08/14/water...arched-cities/

As for the middle east the situation is explosive... Tel Aviv’s lives
in great fear now...
Old March 7th 15, 03:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Your brain working a little slow there?

I am just preparing you for that day when you sit on your kakahole and
think nothing is gone to happening, while those things will appear...

BTW Apparently acting like an asshole and saying rude things is clever
because ”lol trolled you.” That doesn't mean you're funny and clever. It
just makes you a ****.

PSS... Israhell and ISIS are inseparable. Israhell is in a lose-lose
situation... The best solution for Israhell would have been in the past
30 years or more, to invest all these billions in aid from America into
lasting projects to create peace with Iran, Palestine, Lebanon, Egypt,
Syria, ... to be on the safe side when America's support will fade away
.... but as short sighted Israhell's mis-leaders are, they invested into
war mongering, military defense, drones, assassinations, subversive
attacks, destabilization of surrounding countries, ... unfortunately
they choose the worst possible friend to create peace among their
surrounding countries ... It looks like there is no happy end for
Israhell ... either way ...

http://youtu.be/vMnemYG0Yws

On 7/03/2015 1:38, Saul Levy wrote:
YOUR DOOM AND GLOOM NEVER HAPPENS, PIGO!

EVERY TIME I FLUSH MY **** DOWN INTO THE SEWER I SAY GOODBYE TO YOU!

YOU BELONG IN A SEWER, IMBECILE!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 06 Mar 2015 22:41:58 +0100, Warhol wrote:

On 6/03/2015 11:52, wrote:
What about the toilets?

yeah what about the toilets... if we know that no stone will remain on
other!!! Toilet Mummies

It is coming
you Will C

Collapse is imminent. You either belong to the new way of life which is
birthing or go away. And don't worry, you can do nothing about it,
things happen.

They did this experiment with frogs a number of centuries ago. In one
they took frogs and tried to place them in boils water. That went poor
for the frog and they never stayed in the water.

In another they took room temperature water and placed a frog in it and
slow brought the heat to a boil. Never once did the frog jump out. Let's
not be the ostrich only to shape shift into these frogs that died each time.

We only have one, that means no second chances... global warming due to
a cataclysm of 11713 years ago is real and the cometh Asteroid to
restore earth's cooling problem is also real...

But can you handle the truth?

On the times of relaxing I miss so much... Imagine an asteroid hits
earth while sitting on the toilet?

Old March 10th 15, 11:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
notroll2015

HEY, SOLLY. ARE YOU STILL HUMPING THAT CAMEL FATIMA?

Notroll 2015

"Saul Levy" wrote in message

THE PIG NEVER JOKES!

HE IS NOT FUNNY EITHER!

Saul Levy

Old March 10th 15, 11:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
notroll2015

THIS FROM A CAMEL****ER.

Notroll2015.

"Saul Levy" wrote in message

ALL YOU ARE PIGO IS AN INSANE MOTHER****ER!

**** OFF LIAR!

Saul Levy

Old March 10th 15, 11:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
notroll2015

wrote in message

What about the toilets?

In Hagar's case, it will just float off with the trailer, half moon bobbing
in the water.