Yes, prof. Einstein, acceleration causes 'weight'.

Old July 11th 05, 04:33 AM
Greysky

Default Yes, prof. Einstein, acceleration causes 'weight'.

Space is expanding. The expansion is accelerating. This is called surge.
Because expanding space is passing through you and all mass in the
universe, it is this surge that causes what we call weight. So you see
Einstein got it only half right when he noticed that acceleration produces
the same effect as does gravity - that they are equivalent. He just didn't
go far enough because he died before all these wonderful new discoveries and
measurements were made... poor Einstein. He missed out on all the fun :-(

Greysky

Old July 11th 05, 05:35 AM
Mark Earnest

"Greysky" wrote in message
.. .
Space is expanding. The expansion is accelerating. This is called surge.
Because expanding space is passing through you and all mass in the
universe, it is this surge that causes what we call weight. So you see
Einstein got it only half right when he noticed that acceleration produces
the same effect as does gravity - that they are equivalent. He just didn't
go far enough because he died before all these wonderful new discoveries
and
measurements were made... poor Einstein. He missed out on all the fun :-(

Greysky

Then moons are accelerating around their planets. Permanent power.

Old July 11th 05, 05:52 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Greysky wrote:

Space is expanding. The expansion is accelerating. This is called surge.
Because expanding space is passing through you and all mass in the
universe, it is this surge that causes what we call weight. So you see
Einstein got it only half right when he noticed that acceleration produces
the same effect as does gravity - that they are equivalent. He just didn't
go far enough because he died before all these wonderful new discoveries and
measurements were made... poor Einstein. He missed out on all the fun :-(

Greysky

nightbat

Too bad this quantum space surge through matter you speak of
wasn't made known to Dr. Einstein at the time. Officer oc for Wolter
speaks of this gravity surge to nucleas effect, care to give references
Officer Greysky. Neutrinos can surge through matter is this what you
speak of? So if you would like to lose weight simply wear a space surge
protector, the women will love you for it.

carry on,
the nightbat
Old July 11th 05, 07:18 AM
Greysky

"Mark Earnest" wrote in message

"Greysky" wrote in message
.. .
Space is expanding. The expansion is accelerating. This is called surge.
Because expanding space is passing through you and all mass in the
universe, it is this surge that causes what we call weight. So you see
Einstein got it only half right when he noticed that acceleration
produces
the same effect as does gravity - that they are equivalent. He just
didn't
go far enough because he died before all these wonderful new discoveries
and
measurements were made... poor Einstein. He missed out on all the fun :-(

Greysky

Then moons are accelerating around their planets. Permanent power.

Well, the moon certainly is accelerating around the earth. Why would you
want to extract power from it though The moon would slow down and
eventually crash into us. Bad trip.

Greysky

Old July 11th 05, 07:23 AM
Greysky

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Greysky wrote:

[...]

To lose weight you would need something that can cut you off from the
universe, or at least shield you from cosmic expansion. If you find such a
device Nightbat I'll buy one off you as I could do with dropping off a few
of those extra tons I've been carrying all these years. Incidentally such a
gizmo would also make a good inertialess drive for our Starship One...

Greysky

Old July 11th 05, 07:59 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Greysky wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Greysky wrote:

[...]

Isn't that what strong gravity zones are Officer Greysky? Make a
lost weight clinic on the moon and just think of all the happy campers.
On our Darla Star Ship ride we won't have any weight to worry about.
There is a reason Darla manages to live so long could be no weight to
speak of. Great for the stress relieving heart as long as you remember
to exercise all those other muscles least they begin to atrophy. Perhaps
that's why the Star Race are now both his and hers because the most
important sexual function reproducing organs failed to drop normally and
grew smaller and smaller with absence of gravity but not exercise. And
vise versa the mutual Dolphin evolved sex organ versions became
recessive and dominant pronounced depending on impregnation for same
reason, lack of gravity.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old July 11th 05, 08:59 AM
Nick

acceleration in gravity dose not cause weight
Grey. Freefall acceleration is weightless.

Old July 11th 05, 10:27 AM

Greysky wrote:
"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Greysky wrote:

[...]

Rubbish!
If I wish to lose weight, ALL that I need do is "wait" for a few hours;
when the moon is above, I "weigh" less than when it is below. Then
consider that I weigh less at midnight than midday, due to the
sun.........

Jim G
c'=c+v

Old July 11th 05, 02:46 PM
Greysky

" wrote in message
ups.com...

Greysky wrote:
"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Greysky wrote:

Space is expanding. The expansion is accelerating. This is called
surge.
Because expanding space is passing through you and all mass in the
universe, it is this surge that causes what we call weight. So you see
Einstein got it only half right when he noticed that acceleration
produces
the same effect as does gravity - that they are equivalent. He just
didn't
go far enough because he died before all these wonderful new
discoveries
and
measurements were made... poor Einstein. He missed out on all the fun
:-(

[...]

Well, it would be simpler and much more effective if you were to ride a fast
moving elevator in a skyscraper to the basement. You would loose over 20
pounds while the fun lasted. But in both that case and the one you
mentioned, you are modifying an acceleration that is pushing you to the
ground. That's all gravity is you know, the effects of an acceleration which
is stopped by a conspiracy between your feet and the ground... Einstein
noticed that the effects of gravity and that of accelerated motion were the
same. What he failed to comprehend, mainly because he died before we had
proof of universal accelerated expansion of space, was that they were the
same because they are both caused by the same thing. Because the surge
effects caused by expanding space are constant, we feel a constant gravity
effect. If surge were to change appreciably, then the gravitational constant
would be undergoing change and we don't observe this. We would also see a
change in C as well, but we don't, meaning surge is constant at least for
now.

Greysky

www.allocations.cc
Learn how to build a FTL radio.

Greysky

Old July 11th 05, 05:29 PM
Helmut Wabnig

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:46:53 GMT, "Greysky"
wrote:

.. Because the surge
effects caused by expanding space are constant, we feel a constant gravity
effect. If surge were to change appreciably, then the gravitational constant
would be undergoing change and we don't observe this.

Why does the "effect" point to the center of the Earth?

w.