OT- Big, Personality-Filled Monkey

Old June 28th 05, 07:32 AM
Pat Flannery

Default OT- Big, Personality-Filled Monkey

The only thing bigger than its physical size is the size of it's
personality:
http://www.kingkongmovie.com/ef23952...en_splash.html
You just know it's going to kick that T-Rex's scaly butt.
I'm still trying to see if it has a penis. I will not rest easy until I
find out if it has a penis.

Pat
Old June 28th 05, 08:24 AM
snidely

Pat Flannery wrote:
The only thing bigger than its physical size is the size of it's
personality:
http://www.kingkongmovie.com/ef23952...en_splash.html
You just know it's going to kick that T-Rex's scaly butt.
I'm still trying to see if it has a penis. I will not rest easy until I
find out if it has a penis.

There are locker rooms for that....

/dps

Old June 28th 05, 11:32 AM
Dale

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 01:32:51 -0500, Pat Flannery wrote:

The only thing bigger than its physical size is the size of it's
personality:
http://www.kingkongmovie.com/ef23952...en_splash.html
You just know it's going to kick that T-Rex's scaly butt.
I'm still trying to see if it has a penis. I will not rest easy until I
find out if it has a penis.

I think "King Dong" was a whole different kid of movie...

Dale
Old June 28th 05, 11:35 AM
Dale

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 03:32:23 -0700, I wrote:

...kid

I meant "kind"...

Dale

Paranoid after that whole Michael Jackson thing.
Thank God he's innocent

Old June 28th 05, 03:59 PM
Pat Flannery

Dale wrote:

I think "King Dong" was a whole different kid of movie...

Apparently, Peter Jackson pulled the wool over everyone's eyes by
stating he was going to make a sequel to this entitled "Son of Kong"-
but this does raise the question: who were Kong's parents?
In fact, could there be some sort of whole Kong nuclear family out there
on Skull Island- "King Kong's Smarter Brother" (Performs feats of higher
math while chained to the floor of an Oxford University auditorium.),
"King Kong's Funny Uncle" (The one that climbs the Transamerica tower in
San Francisco after grabbing Ellen DeGeneres.), "Grandpa and Grandma
Kong" (Must put dentures in before fighting dinosaurs.), and of course
"The Kong Quintuplets" (Konga, Bonga, Ponga, Tonga, and Schlonga.)?
Hey, if George Lucas had got his hands on this franchise...... :-)

pat
Old June 28th 05, 04:01 PM
Pat Flannery

Dale wrote:

I meant "kind"...

Dale

Paranoid after that whole Michael Jackson thing.
Thank God he's innocent

The children of the world sleep easier now- and hopefully in their own
beds. :-)

Pat
Old June 28th 05, 05:14 PM
Neil Gerace

"Dale" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 03:32:23 -0700, I wrote:

...kid

I meant "kind"...

Shut down all child processes

Old June 28th 05, 06:17 PM
OM

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 10:01:18 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

The children of the world sleep easier now- and hopefully in their own
beds. :-)

....I found out the other day that quite a number of bars and clubs
were holding verdict watch parties that day, with the most common
drink specials being:

* Blow Jobs
* Bend Me Over (And **** Me Hard)
* Sex On The Ranch
* Non-Virgin Shirley Temples (AKA Seduction of the Innocent)
* Miller Lite

Go figure...

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 28th 05, 06:20 PM
OM

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 09:59:35 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Hey, if George Lucas had got his hands on this franchise...... :-)

...."The Phantom Kong"? Nah, that sounds like a Vietnam flick. "Attack
of the Kongs"? It has potential. "Revenge of the Kongs"? Nah, sounds
more like a Sid & Marty Krofft kidvid reunion movie.

Of course, throw in Spielberg, and we'd get "Indiana Jones and the
Close Encounters of the Third Kong"...

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 28th 05, 06:21 PM
OM

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 03:32:23 -0700, Dale wrote:

I think "King Dong" was a whole different kid of movie...

....And Val Kilmer's already played him, too.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr