Torre Bert station - zeus network (Italy 1960-65) ?

Old March 1st 04, 03:23 PM
Thierry

Thanks Martin.
Very interesting.

Thierry

"Martin Postranecky" wrote in message

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004, it was written :
-------------------------------------
I am achieving a big file about the history of ham radio.
I would like to know if someone could provide me any information,

recording
or picture about the "Torre Bert" station and "Zeus" space tracking

network
that was setup between 1960-1965 in Italy ?
All info is welcome using the form available on my website.

You want to read the Sven Grahn site, see :
http://www.svengrahn.pp.se/trackind/...n1.htm#Various

Also, James Oberg may have something relevant to say, see :

http://www.jamesoberg.com/index.html
http://www.jamesoberg.com/usd10.html

and especially

http://www.astronautix.com/articles/phapart1.htm
http://www.astronautix.com/articles/phapart2.htm

Good luck !

Cheers,
Martin

Old March 3rd 04, 01:50 AM
Giovanni Abrate

Yawn....

Gio

Old March 3rd 04, 05:29 AM
OM

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 20:50:18 -0500, "Giovanni Abrate"
wrote:

Yawn....

....I agree. I can tolerate and accept *you* pushing the Lost
Cosmonuts, Geo, because you're -not- psychotic just horribly taken in
by the J-C Bros. This guy, on the other hand, appears totally
clueless. I figure by next week he'll be claiming that the Ark didn't
land on Ararat, but on McKinley.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old March 3rd 04, 07:39 AM
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:

...I agree. I can tolerate and accept *you* pushing the Lost
Cosmonuts, Geo, because you're -not- psychotic just horribly taken in
by the J-C Bros. This guy, on the other hand, appears totally
clueless. I figure by next week he'll be claiming that the Ark didn't
land on Ararat, but on McKinley.

I could never understand how all those animals were supposed to fit in
it; it was only about four or five feet long in that movie where Indiana
Jones found it.... ;-)

pat

Old March 3rd 04, 07:46 AM
Neil Gerace

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message

OM wrote:

...I agree. I can tolerate and accept *you* pushing the Lost
Cosmonuts, Geo, because you're -not- psychotic just horribly taken in
by the J-C Bros. This guy, on the other hand, appears totally
clueless. I figure by next week he'll be claiming that the Ark didn't
land on Ararat, but on McKinley.

I could never understand how all those animals were supposed to fit in
it; it was only about four or five feet long in that movie where Indiana
Jones found it.... ;-)

"Right ... What's a cubit?"
-- Bill Cosby

Old March 3rd 04, 11:16 AM
Thierry

"John Beaderstadt" wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 18:41:53 -0600, OM
om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org

Jeez. How long are we going to have to keep going over the same

ground? This quote from the site: "There is still no rational
explanation, nearly ten years after the fall of the communist regimes
of eastern Europe, for the permanence of a curtain of silence over the
loss of a number of soviet cosmonauts, at the beginning of the space
program."

Yes there is a rational explanation: it never happened. Read my sig.

Hi,

I 'd have a tendency to beleive you of course but TASS and the Chinese
Space Agency recently claimed that the Soviets launched and lost several
"secret cosmonauts" before and after the flight of Gagarin...
Of course I wonder who can ever confirm these facts... We need proofs and
evidences, not speeches and for 40 years now we have not the least
confirmation of these accidents... but in any case, without formal proof,
we can not affirm "No there was any", or only at 99% of confidence. As long
as we have not access to all archives, the 1% or so will remain.

Thierry, ON4SKY
http://www.atrosurf.com/lombry

Old March 3rd 04, 03:04 PM
Herb Schaltegger

Pat Flannery wrote:

OM wrote:

...I agree. I can tolerate and accept *you* pushing the Lost
Cosmonuts, Geo, because you're -not- psychotic just horribly taken in
by the J-C Bros. This guy, on the other hand, appears totally
clueless. I figure by next week he'll be claiming that the Ark didn't
land on Ararat, but on McKinley.

I could never understand how all those animals were supposed to fit in
it; it was only about four or five feet long in that movie where Indiana
Jones found it.... ;-)

DNA sequences encoded in quantum memory patterns, Pat. The whole
Moses/Ark/"marching in two by two . . " is a metaphor for interstellar
colonization. At least, that's what the voices in my head tell me when I
forget to line my hat with tinfoil. :-P

--
Herb Schaltegger, B.S., J.D.
Reformed Aerospace Engineer
Old March 4th 04, 01:20 AM
Neil Gerace

"Herb Schaltegger" lid
wrote in message ...

DNA sequences encoded in quantum memory patterns, Pat. The whole
Moses/Ark/"marching in two by two . . "

Noah: "Riiiight."

Bill Cosby, _Noah_

Old March 4th 04, 09:00 AM
OM

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 15:46:18 +0800, "Neil Gerace"
wrote:

"Right ... What's a cubit?"

....It's that puzzle Rubit invented back around '80 that took the world
by storm.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old March 6th 04, 11:28 PM