Nancy Lieder (Planet_X Lady) On Coast To Coast AM on Tuesday!

Old August 6th 05, 10:58 PM
Rudolph_X

Default Nancy Lieder (Planet_X Lady) On Coast To Coast AM on Tuesday!

Hello Morons!

A lot of folks on this NG have been talking about the newly discovered
Xth Planet. They laughed when 5 or 6 years ago I said that it 'might' be
out there. Now, you can all kiss my ass, and keep reading...

But, this discovery of the Xth Planet has reawakened talk about the
'other' Planet_X, Nancy's Planet_X, of www.zetatalk.con fame.

Well, it looks like Nancy's Planet_X is making a comeback, if not
literally, then at least figuratively. That's right folks! Nancy will be
the guest on Coast To Coast AM (that insidious late night talks show) on
this coming Tuesday night. And, yes, the 'Zetas' will probably be making
some comments during the show too, as they still appear to be talking
through Nancy, just like they did in the good old days of years gone by.

(Bring plenty of toilet paper, if you decide to listen to the show,
because she'll have you all ****ting your pants before the show is through.)

Disclaimer: This post has been made as a Public Service notice to
everyone who is stupid enought to still be interested in this type of
entertainment, and does not in any way reflect the opinion of the
poster. (Now you can go crawl back under the rock where you came from.)
Old August 7th 05, 12:01 AM
Art Deco

Rudolph_X wrote:

[...]

When does Nancy recommend the zetadrones kill all their pets, Rudy?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Don't be too envious. Yes, I have got it all. I am rich, I
have a good education, and I am rather good looking .. so
where does that leave you?
C."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne polishes his ego a bit

"That's what you expect from people who think that the
cyberworld isn't "RL"."
-- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer
Old August 7th 05, 12:27 AM
Wally Anglesea™

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 21:58:58 GMT, Rudolph_X wrote:

Hello Morons!

A lot of folks on this NG have been talking about the newly discovered
Xth Planet. They laughed when 5 or 6 years ago I said that it 'might' be
out there. Now, you can all kiss my ass, and keep reading...

Nancy's a full blown lying kook. So are you, Rudy.

No scientist has ever dismissed the probability of large kuiper belt
objects.

Sadly for you nutcases, your mythical planet X hasn't been discovered,
because it DOESN'T ****ING EXIST.

--

http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese...Astronomy.html

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down"
Old August 7th 05, 12:49 AM
Rudolph_X

Art Deco wrote:

Rudolph_X wrote:

[...]

You can rant and rave all you want, like the phony hypocrite you are,
but you will tune in to Coast To Coast AM on Tuesday night, right. It is
a call-in program, so you can call in to the radio show and ask Nancy
on-the-air whatever question you want to ask her. The call-in numbers
are all listed somewhere on their website:

-www.coasttocoastam.com

They even have some cool pictures of what looks like Tom McDonald on
their home page (if anyone is interested), entitled 'Swamp Ape Images'.
Check it out!

Old August 7th 05, 01:02 AM
*The Commentator*

Rudolph_X wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

Rudolph_X wrote:

[...]

And do you have any suggestions on how to get past the call screeners who are
there to prevent hard questions from being asked?

Old August 7th 05, 01:08 AM
Rudolph_X

Wally Anglesea™ wrote:

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 21:58:58 GMT, Rudolph_X wrote:

Hello Morons!

A lot of folks on this NG have been talking about the newly discovered
Xth Planet. They laughed when 5 or 6 years ago I said that it 'might' be
out there. Now, you can all kiss my ass, and keep reading...

Nancy's a full blown lying kook. So are you, Rudy.

No scientist has ever dismissed the probability of large kuiper belt
objects.

Sadly for you nutcases, your mythical planet X hasn't been discovered,
because it DOESN'T ****ING EXIST.

Man, you are sadly confused. I never said the mythical Planet_X exists,
I said, "if the X stands for unknown, then there 'might' be another
planet out there for all we know." And folks like you twisted everything
I said to suit yourselves. Go back and check the archives and you'll see
what I said is true. You are always putting a warped and twisted spin on
everything that is said. No one is buying your bull... I was right then,
and I'll say it again. There might be another planet out there for all
we know. Spin that, jerk!

And, so far as who the guest is on the Coast To Coast AM radio talk
show... I'd bet Nancy doesn't even show up! (You're just mad because you
don't get Coast To Coast AM down-under in kangaroo land, and won't be
able to listen to the program.)
Old August 7th 05, 01:18 AM
Rudolph_X

*The Commentator* wrote:

Rudolph_X wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

Rudolph_X wrote:

[...]

Art Bell never used to screen his calls. You'd have every kind of
imaginable kook calling in hooting and howling whatever they wanted. But
now, with this new guy running the show, and it being under new
ownership, I believe that they do screen the calls just to make sure the
damned terrorist don't broadcast coded messages, and barking mad dogs
like Art Deco never get on-the-air. However, a decent and honest
civilized person such as yourself should have no problem.
Old August 7th 05, 03:04 AM
*The Commentator*

Rudolph_X wrote:

*The Commentator* wrote:

Rudolph_X wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

Rudolph_X wrote:

[...]

This isn't Bell running the show, it is Snorry.

Get up to speed, k00k.

Old August 7th 05, 05:38 AM
Tom McDonald

Rudolph_X wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

snip

When does Nancy recommend the zetadrones kill all their pets, Rudy?

You can rant and rave all you want, like the phony hypocrite you are

Right. Much better to be a *genuine* hypocrite, like you Rudy.

snip

They even have some cool pictures of what looks like Tom McDonald on
their home page (if anyone is interested), entitled 'Swamp Ape Images'.
Check it out!

I'm actually a Devil Monkey. It's the eyes.

--
Tom McDonald
http://ahwhatdoiknow.blogspot.com/
Old August 7th 05, 08:01 AM
Rudolph_X

Tom McDonald wrote:

Rudolph_X wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

snip

When does Nancy recommend the zetadrones kill all their pets, Rudy?

You can rant and rave all you want, like the phony hypocrite you are

Right. Much better to be a *genuine* hypocrite, like you Rudy.

snip

They even have some cool pictures of what looks like Tom McDonald on
their home page (if anyone is interested), entitled 'Swamp Ape
Images'. Check it out!

I'm actually a Devil Monkey. It's the eyes.

Hi Tom, you old rattlesnake... I knew a devil monkey, and you are no
devil monkey. You are not even a marsupial. But anyway...

I'm not sure what the psychological term is, but I think it is
'displacement' or 'transference', or something like that. (Correct me if
I am wrong.) Folks know that Nancy (Zetatalk) Lieder will never show her
face around here again (her and the 'Zetas' being afraid to debate me
out in the open), and so these misguided 'muggles' know that they can't
ever hope to get their satisfaction by verbally attacking Nancy herself
directly, so they attack me instead as some sort of proxy punching bag,
simply because I put and 'X' at the end of my moniker. Now I've always
been kind to animals and friendly to the morons here, so I don't know
why they are always picking on RX, when it is really Nancy they hate.