STS-126 - FLIGHT DAY 1/2/3 update

Old November 17th 08, 04:39 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
John[_1_] John[_1_] is offline
Senior Member

Default STS-126 - FLIGHT DAY 1/2/3 update

FD3

STS-126 - ENDEAVOUR - ISS DOCKING
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...rticle&id=4453

STS-126 - ENDEAVOUR - ISS CREW HATCH OPENING AND WELCOME CEREMONY
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...rticle&id=4454

STS-126 - RENDEZVOUS PITCH MANEUVER VIEW ENDEAVOUR
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...rticle&id=4455

STS-126 - MISSION STATUS / POST MMT BRIEFING FD 3
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...rticle&id=4456

STS-126 - FLIGHT DAY 3 HIGHLIGHTS.
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...rticle&id=4460

STS-126 - RENDEZVOUS PITCH MANEUVER VIEW INSIDE ISS
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...rticle&id=4459

STS-126 - Expedition 18 - Tour of the International Space Station.
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...rticle&id=4458

FD3

STS-126 Crew Overview
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...rticle&id=4447

STS-126 - Mission Overview
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...rticle&id=4446

STS-126 - MISSION STATUS FD 2
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...rticle&id=4449

STS-126 - POST MMT BRIEFING FD 2
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...rticle&id=4448

STS-126 - FLIGHT DAY 2 HIGHLIGHTS.
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...rticle&id=4450

FD1

STS-126 - ASCENT FLIGHT CONTROL TEAM VIDEO REPLAY
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...rticle&id=4438

STS-126 - POST LAUNCH NEWS CONFERENCE
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...rticle&id=4437

STS-126 - LAUNCH REPLAYS.
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...rticle&id=4441

STS-126 - ADDITIONAL LAUNCH REPLAYS.
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...rticle&id=4440

STS-126 - FLIGHT DAY 1 HIGHLIGHTS
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...rticle&id=4442

STS-126 - LAUNCH ENDEAVOUR
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...rticle&id=4436

STS-126 - Launch day activities - 1
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...rticle&id=4431

STS-126 - Launch day activities - 2
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...rticle&id=4432

STS-126 - Launch day activities - 3
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...rticle&id=4433

STS-126 LAUNCH COVERAGE INTERVIEWS 1. AND 2
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...rticle&id=4434

STS-126 LAUNCH COVERAGE INTERVIEWS 3. AND 4
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...rticle&id=4435

STS-126 LAUNCH COVERAGE INTERVIEWS / OVERVIEW 5 AND 6
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...rticle&id=4439

Old November 20th 08, 08:28 AM
yuqingeng2007 yuqingeng2007 is offline
Junior Member

Talking adult joke11

Slowing trafficA farmer lived on a quiet, rural highway. But, as time went by, the traffic slowly built up at an alarming rate. It became so heavy and so fast that his chickens were being run over at a rate of three to six a day. So he called the sheriff's office and said, "You've got to do something about all of these people driving so fast and killing all of my chickens.""What do you want me to do?" asked the sheriff."I don't care, just do something about these crazy drivers."So the next day the sheriff had the county go out and put up a sign that said: SLOW: SCHOOL CROSSING. Three days later, the farmer again called the sheriff and said, "That sign didn't help a bit. They are still hitting my chickens."So the next day, the county put up a sign that said: SLOW: CHILDREN AT PLAY.Again, no change. So the farmer called and called, every day for three weeks.Finally, he told the sheriff, "Look, your signs are just not working. Mind if I put up one of my own?"The sheriff told him, "Sure thing, let's see if yours works better." ...He was willing to agree to anything to get him to stop those daily calls.Well, the sheriff got no more calls from the farmer. After three weeks, he decided to call the farmer and see how things were going. "Did you put up your sign?""Oh, I sure did. And not one chicken has been killed since. I've got to go. I'm very busy." And he hung up the phone.The sheriff thought to himself, "I'd better go have a look at that sign. There might be something there that we could use to slow down drivers..."So the sheriff drove out to the farmer's house, and he saw the sign. It was on a whole sheet of plywood. Written in large, yellow letters were the words: SLOW: NUDIST COLONY. Sodium ChloriteWaste water treatmentWater treatment chemicals
Poly aluminium Chloride