Buy “ garbage can brew & discarded electronics ” futures !

Old October 10th 08, 07:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default Buy “ garbage can brew & discarded electronics ” futures !

“ SELL ! ”, you say ..
and buy what ? “ garbage can brew & discarded electronics ” futures ?

Old October 10th 08, 04:35 PM
yuqingeng2007 yuqingeng2007 is offline
Junior Member

Talking juesting49

Water treatment chemicalsLet me take it down An elephant said to a mouse ,"no doubt that you are the smallest znd most useless thing that Ihave e ver seen ." "Pless ,say it again .Let me take it down ."the mouse said ."I will tell a flea what I know." Waste water treatmentWater treatment chemicals
__________________
Poly aluminium Chloride
Old October 10th 08, 07:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Oct 9, 11:42 pm, Jeff$B"%(BRelf wrote:
" SELL ! ", you say ..
and buy what ? " garbage can brew & discarded electronics " futures ?

A boring insured bank account, Krugerrands, even your mattress would
be better at this time!

Double-A

Old October 10th 08, 08:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Oct 10, 11:26 am, Double-A wrote:
On Oct 9, 11:42 pm, Jeff$B"%(BRelf wrote:

" SELL ! ", you say ..
and buy what ? " garbage can brew & discarded electronics " futures ?

A boring insured bank account, Krugerrands, even your mattress would
be better at this time!

Double-A

Or join the party and sell short!

Double-A

P.S. Update: DOW now (12:00 noon PST) at 8093.41 -485.78 shooting
for that 8000 mark!

LEO Futures Market anyone? ( NASA Updat... Craig Fink Policy 0 April 17th 07 01:01 PM
* Morning Wood Brew! Twittering One Misc 12 March 28th 05 02:18 PM
My home-brew focuser. Jo UK Astronomy 42 August 17th 04 12:14 AM
Shuttle-disaster futures market Jorn Barger Space Shuttle 11 August 9th 03 11:47 PM