NASA Back to Moon by 2018 - But WHY ?

Old October 4th 05, 06:19 PM
Brad Guth

B1ackwater,
As usual I'm not sure; should this become another topic or sub-topic?

KODAK's PHOTOCHROMATIC/AI FILM TO THE BLOODY RESCUE of NASA's SORRY
BUTT

For mere starters, the Kodak grey card offers a neutral albedo of
0.18(18%), which is somewhat similar to that of new PVC gray pipe (mid
tone as illuminated by the atmospherically filtered sunlight and
subsequently perceived by the human eye). A lunar form of 12% albedo as
a gray-scale tone is getting more into a mid-charcoal or deep slate
gray.

Photographic examples of albedo as based upon various real world
cement/concrete composites, each image having the 18% gray background
as color and albedo reference.
http://www.epa.gov/heatisland/resour...ce_chap3&4.pdf

Because I'm such a nice guy, I've often used the earthshine albedo/flux
as being a conservative 50 fold that of moonshine. However, the full
Earth along with a typical amount of cloud cover being worth nearly aan
lbedo of 38% can actually represent a bit more like 80 times better off
than moonshine upon the surface of Earth. Thus 80+lux or lumena or
perhaps roughly 8.5 w/m2 and, each watt/m2 (depending upon spectrum or
frequency) can contribute 3.8e18 photons/s, thus portions of nighttime
upon our moon is getting quite nicely illuminated by earthshine.
Earthshine is also somewhat of a bluish tint and thus offers by fare
the most sensitivity as to being photo recorded upon film that's
extremely extra sensitive to the blue and near-blue spectrum, that
which the human eye isn't all that sensitive to, thus all such
photographics should have been impacted by their being a fairly
noticeable degree of a bluish shift or tint, and/or at the very least
the as-is blue of any American flag should have been a fluorescent
(extra bright illuminating) glowing amount of blue.
http://cc.ysu.edu/physics-astro/star...arch22003.html
"The light from the full Earth as seen from the Moon is about 80 times
brighter than the light of the full Moon from the surface of Earth."

As for "The solar radiation spectrum and Transmission through different
media"
http://almashriq.hiof.no/lebanon/600...drc/01-09.html
http://almashriq.hiof.no/lebanon/600...drc/10-19.html
Terrestrial surface UV-a contributes 0.6 to 1.5 mw/cm2 (6 w/m2 to 15
w/m2) as having been extensively filtered/moderated by our atmosphere,
however much less of the UV-b get through and almost none of the UV-c
passing through the atmospheric gauntlet that's keeing us alive by
doing such a good job of being our radiation shield that's worth
roughly 10t/m2, but even that's worth a whole lot mot than any
artificial methods such a water that's a thousand fold more dense and
thus a whole lot more secondary/recoil capable of generating those
nasty hard-X-rays.

A bright-white moonsuit offers an albedo of 80%, although with extra
brighteners (retroreflective additives or micro prism like chemical
elements) can push most any super-white moonsuit to better than 85%. An
ultra white photo reflectance board is officially worth 0.9(90%)
albedo. Truly retroreflective elements of a micro corner cube like
coating of such additives can exceed 0.95(95%) albedo, and from that
point on it'll take polished aluminum in order to exceed the 0.95 mark.
Thus it's reasonably safe to conclude of moonsuits and a good number of
white painted items of those Apollo missions can and should be utilized
as the albedo reference bench mark, that plus those official
photographic gray-scale strips that were actually incorporated within
certain images is obviously offering us yet another observational
validation as to how gosh darn reflective the average lunar landscape
of 55+% for as far as the unfiltered Kodak eye could see was the case,
with certain areas or patches as having clearly exceeded 65% (a few
even seem nearly a glaring 75%) as compared to a given moonsuit plus
other artificial items that we know of for certain were of 80% albedo,
and also because supposedly there's insufficient atmosphere as for
moderating the illumination intensity and/or having color/spectrum
shifting affect upon whatever was included in each of the frames.

However, without an atmosphere and taking on the the raw solar UV
influx of 118 w/m2 that simply had to have been reacting with
everything in sight, plus fairly darn good chances of some of that UV
energy creating the near-blue photons of exactly what the
secondary/recoil photons should have been creating is somewhat of a
mystery, since in none of the images was there any hint of a bluish
color skew or that of any black-light generated near-blue, not even
fringing of blue or under any direct lighting, shadow or shadow-fill
(thus secondary) illumination offered us an example of what the raw
solar influx should have provided, especially as being photo recorded
without and color spectrum blocking filters or even that of an optical
sharp UV cut-off filter, yet the Kodak film somehow managed to exclude
all of the UV-a, extra solar near-blue, secondary near-blue and even
the bluish earthshine had a zero affect upon what had been recorded. In
other words, apparently Kodak had invented their first full-spectrum
photochromatic/AI film and ever since having lost that formula.

OK folks, someone walked upon a nearly colorless/monotone moon that
simply wasn't our moon, thus we're even better at this space-race game
and of all the required talents and expertise than anyone ever thought
possible, so damn good that we even tossed out all of the fly-by-rocket
R&D and every one of the working prototypes. Apparently the moon we'd
walked upon had a Xenon spectrum illuminating sun, that of an Earth
like planet that was either a bit smaller and/or much further away and
at times even having been situated a bit near the horizon, that plus
there was no such nearby Venus or the likes of any extremely Kodak
bluish-white bright Sirius star system. On this other moon there wasn't
but at most a couple of inches of highly clumping moon-dirt that
offered nearly 100 g/cm2 worth of easily compacted surface-tension, and
lo and behold, it wasn't even the least bit electrostatic nor even all
that dark because, the nearby sun had little if any iron or carbon to
spare. To top all of that off is that the moon had an invisible
atmosphere that nicely protected astronauts from being physically
nailed or even the least bit TBI impacted, whereas this was
accomplished in part because the density of that moon wasn't the least
bit reactive because it must have been made of anti-matter, clumping
anti-matter none the less.

Silly me, as here I'd though we'd been snookered, when in fact these
NASA/Apollo guys are freaking wizards that are beyond any known realms
of the ordinary laws of physics. I guuess you don't need any stinking
remorse if you're damn near a God like our resident warlord(GW Bush).
~

Life upon Venus, a township w/Bridge & ET/UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
The Russian/China LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Venus ETs, plus the updated sub-topics; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm
War is war, thus "in war there are no rules" - In fact, war has been
the very reason of having to deal with the likes of others that haven't
been playing by whatever rules, such as GW Bush.

Old October 5th 05, 08:33 AM
Brad Guth

Rand Simberg;
Eric, some people think that we didn't land on the moon. Explain that
to me. Right now!

Some people still believe there actually were WMD, and now there's tens
of thousands of perfectly innocent folks that are quite dead, massive
collateral damage and lo and behold, damn if we haven't badly blown our
way through trillions since 9/11.

Yet still, you have absolutely no hard-science whatsoever that we've
walked upon the moon, not to mention having no fly-by-rocket lander,
and no valid science that explains those unfiltered Kodal moments of
EVA/moonsuits walking upon some moon other than ours.

As for another ongoing example of what's been rotten and festering to
the incest core and of what stinks to heaven about our NASA/Apollo
rusemasters and of their disinformation-R-us crapolla that overfloweth
thy space-toilet, whereas usual I'm one of these Usenet village idiots
that's never quite sure about many such things; such as, I'm not quite
certain if this next contribution should become another Usenet topic or
sub-topic. You tell me.

[...]

NASA/Apollo guys are absolutely freaking wizards that are beyond any
known realms of their being limited by ordinary laws of physics. I
guuess you don't actually need any stinking remorse if you're damn near
a certified LLPOF God like our resident warlord(GW Bush).
~

Old October 5th 05, 04:30 PM
Eric Chomko

Brad Guth ) wrote:
: Rand Simberg;
: Eric, some people think that we didn't land on the moon. Explain that
: to me. Right now!
: Some people still believe there actually were WMD, and now there's tens
: of thousands of perfectly innocent folks that are quite dead, massive
: collateral damage and lo and behold, damn if we haven't badly blown our
: way through trillions since 9/11.

: Yet still, you have absolutely no hard-science whatsoever that we've
: walked upon the moon, not to mention having no fly-by-rocket lander,
: and no valid science that explains those unfiltered Kodal moments of
: EVA/moonsuits walking upon some moon other than ours.

No, the JFK assassination has signs of a conspiracy. You can't find the
same sort of evidence WRT the lunar landings.

Nowhere in all the missions will you find a less than a 1.3 second
commincation delay. Nor will you see a gravity glitch of anything less
than 1/6. If this were done on earth there would be at least one mistake.

Guth, you can't find them!

Eric

[...]

: ~

Old October 5th 05, 06:06 PM
Brad Guth

Dear dumbfounded intellectual bigot/rusemaster (aka Eric Chomko),
No, the JFK assassination has signs of a conspiracy. You can't find the
same sort of evidence WRT the lunar landings.

Nowhere in all the missions will you find a less than a 1.3 second
commincation delay. Nor will you see a gravity glitch of anything less
than 1/6. If this were done on earth there would be at least one mistake.

Guth, you can't find them!

Others and myself have already found them, just like JFK was taken out
for the greater good of the old gipper and, of it's being based upon
the accepted hard-science and matter of what's the truth and nothing
but the truth. Other than your having to quote scriptures from your
pagan NASA/Apollo bible, what's your pathetic excuse for not having the
hard-science as to prove otherwise?

Mere words and gestures from our NASA/Apollo wizard/spooks and other
perpetrated cold-war cloak and dagger borgs isn't hardly worth squat.
If it were, we'd all be Hitler's little brown-nosed minions.

That's why those EVA/moonsuit Kodak moments weren't obtained upon the
surface of our moon, or are you just reaffirming that you're also a
moron with an incest mutated brain to boot?

What does 1/6th gravity or signal delay have to do with faking the
parts about walking upon the moon?

I believe the NASA/Apollo missions did in fact orbit the moon, thus at
least via robotically all was in place for obtaining those good images
of an extremely DARK and NASTY looking terrain as having been imaged
from orbit. As to the establishing whatever signal delays, that plus
having deployed a small s-Band--Microwave transponder along the way
takes care of establishing the supposed signals from the deck seems
rather obvious that at least robotically our NASA wizards did in fact
manage to orbit the moon and attempt to deploy soft landings. At least
radio-101 and/or physics duh-101 would have known how to have easily
accomplish that much, as previously we had in fact accomplish just
that. Does this represent that you're even dumb and dumber than
duh-101.

Apparently you know nothing of the "Chapel Bell" aspects of our cloak
and dagger wizards of the perpetrated cold-war easily and almost
effortlessly establishing S-band to microwave transponders in orbit
about the moon or just those being situated within the mutual
gravity-well zone that's roughly 60,000 km off the deck, and of their
having robotically sent off the remainder of the mission as a
robotically deployed though possibly manned task of orbiting and
photographing the moon. At least that would have been technically so
much easier and obviously safer to have accomplished, especially since
we still haven't a viable fly-by-rocket lander to so much as even
prototype demonstrate, much less actually utilize.

Apparently you don't accept the official archive of the images obtained
from those official orbits, nor are you explaining those "blue-screen"
frames as clearly within such archives.

Apparently you don't accept the natural deep colors and even deeper
albedo of what our moon is all about.

Apparently you don't accept the secondary/recoil worth of what the raw
solar influx is capable of creating was all about.

Apparently you think that our moon is entirely non-reactive and
otherwise a nearly dust-free environment.

Apparently you think that the magic clumping moon-dirt is easily worth
achieving 100 g/cm2 of surface-tension within the first inch or two of
compression, and never more than a couple of bone-dry quicksand inches
no matters what.

Apparently you actually think that our cloak and dagger rusemasters
knew absolutely nothing of how to create artificial delays or that of
just easily utilizing those deployed transponders.

Apparently these days there's not so much as an arriving dust-bunny, or
of anything bigger impacting upon our moon.

Apparently, you're the one that's calling KODAK and of their physics of
photons as applied to film that's extremely near-blue sensitive and
otherwise easily hard-X-ray impacted as liars and/or of purely the
sorts of conditional-physics that's terrestrial, which doesn't apply to
that of those NASA/Apollo physics of such nearly white-out lunar
terrain shots that had hardly any moon-dust, dam few meteorite shards
and thank God that apparently none of which was being the least bit
reactive. Oddly none of the surface images took on the natural look-see
of what such a nasty carbon/soot, iron and titanium dusted and of
otherwise dark (nearly coal like) basalts as obtained from orbit, thus
you offer us MOS photographic conditional-physics that's rather Jewish
and other minion brown-nosed damage control and of the usual LLPOF butt
saving to say the least.

If this were done on earth there would be at least one mistake.

There's lots of mistakes, that which only the most dumbfounded souls or
sanctimonious bigots from hell like yourself refuse to accept or allow
others to accept, and of there being so many others besides myself that
can certainly dig up a good hundred of such moon-walking and
Kodak-moment mistakes, that is if you'd like to fill up yet another
gigabyte of this spook infested Usenet cesspool of disinformation
infomercials that sucks and blows big-time.

BTW; all MI6/NSA spooks have been required to 100% quote whatever
they're contributing to. At least that's always been your Skull and
Bones (men-in-black) cloak and dagger golden rule thus far. That plus
sharing onto others as much of your spermware/malware as your borg
collective can muster.
~

Old October 6th 05, 05:35 PM
Eric Chomko

Sorry for the top post, but it needs to be said first.

Rand created this intentionally. He knew that Guth or some other moon-hoax
nut would jump in and lead the thread away from him. Just letting you know
Rand, that I KNOW what you did! You're not slick enough to have this
happen and go unnoticed.

Now to that pseudo-intellectual masquerading as a human being...

Brad Guth ) wrote:
: Dear dumbfounded intellectual bigot/rusemaster (aka Eric Chomko),
: No, the JFK assassination has signs of a conspiracy. You can't find the
: same sort of evidence WRT the lunar landings.

: Nowhere in all the missions will you find a less than a 1.3 second
: commincation delay. Nor will you see a gravity glitch of anything less
: than 1/6. If this were done on earth there would be at least one mistake.

: Guth, you can't find them!

: Others and myself have already found them, just like JFK was taken out
: for the greater good of the old gipper and, of it's being based upon
: the accepted hard-science and matter of what's the truth and nothing
: but the truth. Other than your having to quote scriptures from your
: pagan NASA/Apollo bible, what's your pathetic excuse for not having the
: hard-science as to prove otherwise?

You're "Capricron One" mentality has you and other like-minded doofuses
being duped by Hollywood once again.

: Mere words and gestures from our NASA/Apollo wizard/spooks and other
: perpetrated cold-war cloak and dagger borgs isn't hardly worth squat.
: If it were, we'd all be Hitler's little brown-nosed minions.

The Science community states that the lunar landing are real.

: That's why those EVA/moonsuit Kodak moments weren't obtained upon the
: surface of our moon, or are you just reaffirming that you're also a
: moron with an incest mutated brain to boot?

: What does 1/6th gravity or signal delay have to do with faking the
: parts about walking upon the moon?

That they could not have done it all the time everytime. There would be a
single slip up or more. As it turns out going to the moon was easier than
faking six lunar landings.

: I believe the NASA/Apollo missions did in fact orbit the moon, thus at
: least via robotically all was in place for obtaining those good images
: of an extremely DARK and NASTY looking terrain as having been imaged
: from orbit. As to the establishing whatever signal delays, that plus
: having deployed a small s-Band--Microwave transponder along the way
: takes care of establishing the supposed signals from the deck seems
: rather obvious that at least robotically our NASA wizards did in fact
: manage to orbit the moon and attempt to deploy soft landings. At least
: radio-101 and/or physics duh-101 would have known how to have easily
: accomplish that much, as previously we had in fact accomplish just
: that. Does this represent that you're even dumb and dumber than
: duh-101.

So, why fake six landings? Hell, if you're faking, why do it six times?! I
can see landing six times, but not faking landing six times.

: Apparently you know nothing of the "Chapel Bell" aspects of our cloak
: and dagger wizards of the perpetrated cold-war easily and almost
: effortlessly establishing S-band to microwave transponders in orbit
: about the moon or just those being situated within the mutual
: gravity-well zone that's roughly 60,000 km off the deck, and of their
: having robotically sent off the remainder of the mission as a
: robotically deployed though possibly manned task of orbiting and
: photographing the moon. At least that would have been technically so
: much easier and obviously safer to have accomplished, especially since
: we still haven't a viable fly-by-rocket lander to so much as even
: prototype demonstrate, much less actually utilize.

I know all about spooks, espianage, etc. Your Torbitt/Gemstone-duped mind
doesn't!

[...]

The JFK assassination was a conspiracy, the lunar landings were not. Know
your limits, boy!

Eric
Old October 6th 05, 08:40 PM
Brad Guth

Eric;
The JFK assassination was a conspiracy, the lunar landings were not. Know
your limits, boy!

How do you manage to isolate JFK away from the perpetrated cold-war, of
which our NASA/Apollo and of their ruse/sting of the century was an
all-out all-or-nothing basket of rotten eggs?

Did you forget about the NASA safety engineer and of his entire family
being exterminated?

Did you forget about our mutual MI6/NSA & USSR perpetrated cold-war?

Are you so easily dumbfounded that you forgot to flush the toilet this
morning?
~

Old October 6th 05, 08:56 PM
Brad Guth

Dear LLPOF Rand Simberg (aka Third Reich incest cloned borg),
Each and every day there are tens of thousands of perfectly innocent
folks that are NOT so "literally laughing out loud" these days because,
it seems that we're still killing most of them as a direct and indirect
result of our actions or, perhaps in your sanctimonious case it'll be
directly because of your disinformation and/or inactions that literally
sucks and blows the life out of most very soul of humanity at the same
time.

Thanks to folks exactly like yourself, we can't hardly afford to go
back to the moon by 2018, and it's all because of your pagan oil, NG
and coal industry/cultism, and of their firm hold upon the private
parts of whomever they could suck into their global-warming and
environmentally polluting web of dishonesty and disinformation as fed
by way of mainstream NOVA class of infomercials and that of whatever
our government and of it's religious backers (more often than not
Jewish bankers) deemed viable as to benefitting their point of view,
thus maximising the influx to their offshore bank accounts is why every
effort was focused upon their making every other energy alternative as
expensive, as risky, as need-to-know and/or merely off-limits as
possible.

The likes of geothermal, wind, solar stirling, solar PV and even U-238
has therefore been made as taboo and as spendy as possible, plus fears
touted as though common humanity (the lower 99.9% of Earth's
population) need not get involved. The notions of storing whatever
spare energy in a format of H2O2 has simply been yet another
taboo/nondisclosure and/or need-to-know lock-box as for being kept as
information scarce and as spendy and thereby as far out of reach as can
be arranged, even though home brew of H2 or better yet H2O2 is easily
doable and with less risk than most other forms of energy storage
alternatives.

With spare energy as having been made into LH2 or best made into H2O2
is an absolute win-win for the need of obtaining the greatest amount of
heat from whatever, while least impacting the environment, whereas the
likes of almost everything that burns can be converted into an
extremely clean resource of heat that consumes the least amount of
atmosphere, so effectively that it leaves behind the remains of raw
elements that are safe enough to go into preschool sand boxes.

Even an aerobreaking Hummer that's getting less than 10 mpg can be
boosted to as to obtaining more than 100 mpg while never consuming
another m3 of atmosphere along the way, and with no limitations upon
performance nor range. H2O2 is that good, and it simply is not as fire
and brimstone risky to deal with as those of the mainstream status quo
would claim. It's just what H2O2 is, water (as in H2O) with one more
Oxygen atom added to the matrix becomes H2O2. Even H2O2/aluminum
battery technology has been sequestered, thus out of sight and out of
the dumbfounded minds of us suckers.

Those that would shun H2O2 are also the very same SOBs that insisted
there were WMD in Iraq, and otherwise have been making all of the
non-fossil fuel alternatives as far out of reach and as spendy as
possible. Even hydroelectric alternatives hasn't been developed to half
of it's potential is because of getting taboo/nondisclosure to death
once the big fossil guns get their lose cannons firing at will. It's
that simple, we've been snookered by the upper most 0.1% of humanity
into thinking that fossil fuel and otherwise only spendy alternatives
is all there is. Even He3/fusion as a viable alternative has been kept
as nondisclosure/sequestered as possible, as much as the 25 kw/m2
footprint of what a good sized solar-sterling/secondary-recoil PV and
wind turbine composite solution per tower installation could have been
delivering as clean and 100% renewable energy.

BTW; that 25 kw/m2 of 100% renewable energy is roughly an honest 100
fold better off than the birth to grave footprint aspects of what most
of the nuclear energy alternatives have to offer and, at least 10 fold
better off than the absolute best possible nuclear derived energy plan
of action that's so gosh darn new and spendy that those simply haven't
been constructed. If you'd like to add it all up, I'll gladly comply.

Discussing He3 that's supposedly having been established by the laws of
physics as supposedly sequestered within the top surface of the moon is
simply another taboo/nondisclosure and/or flak tossing environment as
for accomplishing any viable Usenet author/topic related notions, as
having more flak to deal with than what Saddam had as a result of his
inventing and then so well hiding all of those stealth WMD.

Thus is why an author/topic that's rocking your mainstream status quo
good ship LOLLIPOP is in fact going to be on the receiving end of
getting more than their fair share of MI6/NSA spermware/malware
directed into their computer, if not far worse things, including
terminal death imposed as being their ultimate MI6/NSA cloak and dagger
do-everything solution as to sustaining their old plus several ongoing
perpetrated cold-wars. It's been a rather bloody game where the rich
have been getting richer and the poor that have become too damn poor to
give any more seem to get the warm and fuzzy benefit of premature
death.
~