NBC 's TIM RUSSERT DIES OF HEART ATTACK AT 58 .... with my comments

Old June 14th 08, 10:01 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.med,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics
[email protected]

Default NBC 's TIM RUSSERT DIES OF HEART ATTACK AT 58 .... with my comments

NBC 's TIM RUSSERT DIES OF HEART ATTACK AT 58
Washington bureau chief, ‘Meet the Press’ moderator collapsed on job
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25145431/?GT1=43001

and my comments as sent to day to NBC :

QUOTE

Sirs

I feel no sorrow except for the fact that the poor man trusted the
Medics and the indeed the Medical Industry at large.
I feel no sorrow either for its incompetent physician, since all
physicians are completely incompetent indeed, and the system is not
going to question their incompetence but to maintain the illusion that
these people have some other interest than the one to make a buck &
are only interested in this indeed !

On the other hand I feel sorry for the US population at large unable
to see the causes of dizeazzzz as being its own fault and from that
point in time put itself to task to find the root of in their own
suffering. Indeed as it was well known of the Ancient Science prior to
Philo of Alexandria aka Philo the Jew, the symptoms are of no value
but only the return to strict application of the Law of Life conduct
to perfect Health without recourse to alleged remedies.

... and I personally have said time & time again :

ALL DIZZEAZEZZ ARE DEZZERVED !

something to ponder upon, if you don't mind, unless you do not care
for the thousand & thousand of Americans going to die of this and
other likewise goodies ( cash flow business for the Dizeaze Industry )
in the future .

Yours sincerely

Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer of Telfer, Nifty & Kintyre Mines in the Great Sandy Desert
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Bus ph + 33 6 50 17 14 64
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/nac.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

Old June 14th 08, 12:59 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.med,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics
USS Andromeda

And another whacko joins the fray - why not post this to
alt.conspiracies where it belongs?

Old June 14th 08, 07:23 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.med,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
Tom McDonald[_3_]

wrote:

NBC 's TIM RUSSERT DIES OF HEART ATTACK AT 58
Washington bureau chief, ‘Meet the Press’ moderator collapsed on job
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25145431/?GT1=43001

and my comments as sent to day to NBC :

QUOTE

Sirs

I feel no sorrow except for the fact that the poor man trusted the
Medics and the indeed the Medical Industry at large.

Jean-Paul.

**** you. At long last, sir, just **** you.

Tom

snip
Old June 15th 08, 12:30 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.med,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics
Sunny[_2_]

wrote in message
NBC 's TIM RUSSERT DIES OF HEART ATTACK AT 58

I feel no sorrow except for the fact that the poor man trusted the
Medics and the indeed the Medical Industry at large.

And you felt the need to post your ****?
What a sad demented piece of garbage you are Turcaud.

Old June 15th 08, 03:12 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.med,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics
tadchem[_1_]

On Jun 14, 5:01 am, wrote:
[...]

for background info.http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/gru...ies/s28534.htm

Now MSNBC has you pegged as a crank, as well.

A word of advice, if you ever stoop to making even implicit threats
against any multi-million dollar corporations now, the FBI and
Homeland Security will be all over you like ticks on a stray dog.

Tom Davidson
Richmond, VA
Old June 15th 08, 06:00 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.med,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics
hanson

http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/i...n/tel/nac.html

"tadchem" wrote:
Now MSNBC has you pegged as a crank, as well.
A word of advice, if you ever stoop to making even implicit threats
against any multi-million dollar corporations now, the FBI and
Homeland Security will be all over you like ticks on a stray dog.
Tom Davidson
Richmond, VA

hanson wrote:
ahahaha... I don't think so. Look at Jean Paul's phone number.
He is in France... & over there they are not as paranoid as
we are here, where (if true) the Sheriff was sent to Hebie-
Herby Glaser, the G=EMC^2 olde kacker, for him having
"badmouthed" the Severn Trent multinational.... ahahaha...
The Frenchies probably ROTFLTAO and say to JP, the 80
years old geezer, "alors JP, comment tu va?"... ahahaha...
....ahahaha.. ahahahanson

Old June 15th 08, 10:33 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.med,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics
[email protected]

http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/i...ers.indigo.net....

hanson wrote:

ahahaha... I don't think so. Look at Jean Paul's phone number.
He is in France... & over there they are not as paranoid as
we are here, where (if true) the Sheriff *was sent to Hebie-
Herby Glaser, the G=EMC^2 olde kacker, for him having
"badmouthed" the Severn Trent multinational.... ahahaha...
The Frenchies probably ROTFLTAO and say to JP, the 80
years old geezer, "alors JP, comment tu va?"... ahahaha...
...ahahaha.. ahahahanson- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -

- Afficher le texte des messages précédents -

Interesting comments from some.
to Tom McD. first :
How 're you going ...being rude it seems ! Doesn't sound your usual
self ! Are you feeling well ? Concerned !

To Tom R. then :
No worry mate, the FBI is completely rotten as the 9/11 planned
destructions indicate.

To Hanson
You are correct for one part but wrong for the other since practising
sport like roping & running .... not like those idiots with their
dependency on the clueless Quacks & their drugs ! See ? I appreciate
you sense of humour.

and to all, do you realise that the whole Medic Profession of Drug
pushing idiots is completely without solutions against an outbreak of
the Black Plague ???
... and the Black Plague occurred already twice last century :
20 millions deaths worldwide in what was willingly called the Spanish
Flu in 1918-1919
1 million deaths worldwide in what was willingly called the Asian Flu
in 1959

.... better wake up to reality indeed

With kind regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer

Old June 16th 08, 05:03 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.med,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics
[email protected]

On 15 juin, 11:33, wrote:
On 15 juin, 07:00, "hanson" wrote:

hanson wrote:

[...]

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -

- Afficher le texte des messages précédents -

Anyway a great Victory for the Medical Sci000nce indeed !
None accuses it of negligence & ignorance and people are still
flocking to those Chemical Drug Pushing Cretins to fed them with the
much needed flow of cash that Dizeazezzz Business strives on !!!
What kind of Degenerate Humanity indeed to have reached such level of
dependency & not being able to see the relation of causes to effects,
indeed as some Great Mining Gentleman said .

ALL DIZEAZEZZZ ARE DEZERVED !!!

It goes without saying of course that the parallel between the Medical
mind frame and the Geological one, conducting indeed to the same
childish primitive & crude conclusions ( Germs cause Diseases .
Glaciers cause Glaciations, Water causes Erozion of both intrusive &
extrusive rocks etc ) is completely overwhelming ....

Wee only beuuulieve what we sea !
Unquote
... as famous Ron Yates of Cincinnati, aka Georges, said time & time
again

PATHETIC !!!

... in the mealtime Tim Russert 's body lies amoulding in the
ground ... hopefully his Soul keeps marching ON !

With kind must sorry regards

Old June 16th 08, 05:46 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.med,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics
[email protected]

How about on the practical side getting a system I invented a few
month back and which will allow you to lose up 20 kg in 3 days
time ... and is the only system in the world allowing intoxicated
people to get rid themselves of Heavy metals and as well of ionising
ray pollution resulting from nuclear system exposure !

It's called the "TURCAUD BATH" and as well as my other system of
'Passive Termites House Control" which has an additional interest of
protecting your house of the "S" most destructive waves in case of
Earthquakes, I give it free to Humanity in anticipation of that
breakthrough which will be my True Geology book
( a lot writing work still ahead on that though )

Tell me, me good mates, if you are interested in either

With most kind regards to all

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

Boinc Up, DOS Attack Klaatu SETI 0 July 23rd 04 10:50 PM
I Nearly Had a Heart Attack BenignVanilla Amateur Astronomy 14 March 19th 04 07:37 PM
SAA under Troll Attack Craig Levine Amateur Astronomy 22 February 19th 04 01:26 PM