Don't MAKE me come DOWN there!

Old February 20th 06, 12:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local

Default Don't MAKE me come DOWN there!

In article ,
ah wrote:

Real Friendly Neighborhood Vote Ranger wrote:

ah wrote:

Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Real Friendly Neighborhood Vote Ranger wrote:
"Honest John" wrote in message
et...

"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges wrote:
In article ,
"Honest John" wrote:

"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
-secrets.
com.
..
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in
message

Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in
message

Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in
message

Honest John wrote:
"Art Deco"
wrote
in
message

ah wrote:

YINGbot wrote:
ah
wrote in
message

Snausages.

Grease stain reveals lost soul
idolatrously
clashes
jizz
queen.

Yup.
Yup.
Yup
Yup.
Yup.
Yup.
Yup.
Yup.
Yup.

Stop this!!1!

Gee whiz, it took you long enough to decide
that !

Yup.

Are you playing a game of "last Yup" ?

I don't think so.

OK

Yup.

Yip.

ydown

n-up

7up

Never had it; never will.

Sprite ?

Arizona?

Tao?

Ho

Lies!

sex

dam sex

videotape

Toilet paper

Copper scrubbies

scrubbies damn scrubbies and washcloths

arf meow arf - nsa fodder
al qaeda terrorism nuclear bomb iran taliban big brother
if you meet buddha on the usenet killfile him
Old February 20th 06, 06:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Darla's on the way back! (was uhm, something else

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 18:18:47 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

I noticed that it didn't mention the city that you really live in, I

thought
that was a little strange. I guess that it was bogus after all.

HJ

You know that I didn't make many friends among the warmongers
of PNAC represented by some very aggressive people in here
(mainly in AUK), so I took all my pages and sites down ;-) and in
some respect I was very happy that "Dr.Flonkenstein" fell in for
that obscure "New Age Directory" ;-)

C.

Well I have suspected that Art Dickhead wasn't the sharpest pencil in the
box, noting his lack of anything original to say. This is just another
sign. Have a nice evening in the city by Lake Geneva.

HJ

Old February 20th 06, 10:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message

Nice ko0kslurp.

Thanks, Dickhead!

HJ

Official Head giver of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy
Official Agent of Defecation
Co-Winner, alt.(f)laming faggot War, December 2005

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming
from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell

me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003

Old February 20th 06, 10:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Honest John wrote:

.. .
wrote:

I noticed that it didn't mention the city that you really live in, I

thought
that was a little strange. I guess that it was bogus after all.

HJ

You know that I didn't make many friends among the warmongers
of PNAC represented by some very aggressive people in here
(mainly in AUK), so I took all my pages and sites down ;-) and in
some respect I was very happy that "Dr.Flonkenstein" fell in for
that obscure "New Age Directory" ;-)

C.

Well I have suspected that Art Dickhead wasn't the sharpest pencil in the
box, noting his lack of anything original to say.

*ding* tips sombrero

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

Old February 20th 06, 11:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:23:09 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

Have a nice evening in the city by Lake Geneva.

HJ

:-))
It's been a wonderful evening, thanks HJ!
Hope you had a good time, too!
C.

So no death or deportation threats for Happy John the false Christian
gay lamer, Chuckweasel?

Old February 20th 06, 11:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Honest John wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message

Nice ko0kslurp.

Thanks, Dickhead!

Yes, you really are this stupid.

HJ

Official Head giver of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy
Official Agent of Defecation
Co-Winner, alt.(f)laming faggot War, December 2005

Post-editing coward.

Old February 21st 06, 12:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message

Thanks, Dickhead!

Yes, you really are this stupid.

So are you, penis breath!

Old February 21st 06, 01:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Honest John wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message

Thanks, Dickhead!

Yes, you really are this stupid.

So are you, penis breath!

And now, the IKYABWAI lame.

HJ

Official Head giver of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy
Official Agent of Defecation
Co-Winner, alt.(f)laming faggot War, December 2005

What a coward.

Old February 21st 06, 01:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:50:36 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

It didn't look like him for a minute, then I realized that the
caterpillar
crawled off his lip, I guess during soc-sex!

HJ
It didn't look like him? Remember David Icke: Shapeshifters ;.)
C.

I'll be Art looks good dressed up like the **** he is.

HJ

Did you learn this one in Sunday school, false Christian gay lamer?

Good come back ****!

Just keep digging your hole deeper, hypocrite.

I just started digging, jizz slurper!

Old February 21st 06, 01:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message

How nice. Perhaps you should post a list of all the bullies.

I'd be about a dozen names, you and your other sockpuppet names.

Go for it, false Christian lamer.

There's no hurry Dickhead!

Did your pastor teach you to call people "Dickhead", projectorboi?

No, bullies like you did before I kicked the **** out of em!

Please to explain how I'm a "bully" for pointing out your cluelessness
and hypocrisy, projectorboi.

It's really simple. You constantly pick on defenseless people like nightbat
for no other reason than you have a personality trait that compels you to
bully weaker individuals. When you tried that on me you made a big mistake.