What does mercury taste like?

Old October 23rd 06, 12:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default What does mercury taste like?

Potential poisoning my ass, frootie!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 06:53:39 -0400, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

Saul Levy wrote:

More stupidity from the stupid old fool, BEERTbrain! I have plenty of
mercury filllings with no effect.

Saul Levy

nightbat

Ha, ha, well now that explains allot Officer Bert, the slow
potential mercury poisoning over the years of poor desert Saul.

ponder on,
the nightbat

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 07:21:18 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

HJ No more mercury for filings, Mercury looks harmless. I use to play
with it as a kid. Best to keep in mind lead was used in most paints.
Today its costs thousands of bucks to be scraped away,and can not go to
a regular dump. Even the truck is air tight. Asbestos the same. We must
not forget cigarette smoke. Coal dust. Car exhorts Cheap
air-conditioning filters that do not kill deadly virus that live in the
system My company M&M uses a filter that kills 99% of this virus and
all bacteria. One of my better ideas Bert

Old October 23rd 06, 06:22 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.astronomy
greysky

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Warning Warning Warning Once mercury gets into your blood its very bad
news. It ends up in your brain and nerve system. You will die a death
very close to Parkinsen disease. If even you swallow just a little
Bert

I heard that swallowing mercury was somewhat of a fad back in the
renaissance days. Mercury was used in a lot of traditional medicines
too. My dentist put lots of it in my teeth in all those amalgam
filings. That metallic taste couldn't have been from the silver! He
even gave me some mercury to take home and play with (shutter!). In
school they put Mercurichrome on my cuts and scrapes, loaded with
mercury. In college chemistry class we did the notorious classic
experiment of heating cinnabar and condensing mercury, presumably
inhaling lots of mercury vapor during the experiment. Then we washed
the mercury down the drain, leaving a deposit in the trap to provide
the lab air with a continuous supply of mercury vapor! I found that I
liked swordfish. Then I found out that it is very high in mercury! I
was told to use a salve for a rash I had. Yep! Loaded with mercury!

So if I seem a little edgy, I guess its because all that accumulated
nerve damage from all that mercury over the years!

Double-A

Actually, Mercury has gotten a bad rap these past years. Mercury in metal
form, such as in thermometers, represents very little danger. If a kid eats
it, it passes through the gut and out the other end with little interaction
with the body. Mercury in other forms, such as cinnabar, is very bad
however. Boiling mercury over a open flame is even worse. Old time
prospectors used to collect the gold flakes out of their pan by adding
mercury to the mix. The gold dissolves in the mercury, and eventually a
putty like substance called hardcake is formed. The miners used to cook
their hardcake in a hollowed out potato, and boil off the mercury leaving
only gold behind. Of course, they also exposed themselves (and the
environment ) to a whopping amount of mercury vapors and sometimes went mad.
Old time photographers also used mercury in their flash powder and photo
developing chemicals - over time the mercury they contacted and absorbed
destroyed their brains. The disease was called The Mad Hatters sickness, and
sufferers would rip their own eyes out of their heads and cut their own
throats amongst other gruesome things. But, a small kid playing with liquid
mercury is pretty safe even if they eat it. "course, I wouldn't make a habit
of it...

Greysky

Old October 23rd 06, 06:42 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.astronomy
FrediFizzx

"greysky" wrote in message
om...

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
[...]

When we were kids, we used to make real shiny dimes with mercury.
Rubbing it on the dimes with our fingers. But I swear I got no drain
blamage from it. ;-) Older kid that lived behind us was a chemistry
buff and used to make fulminated mercury to blow things up. I think he
blew up his lab in the barn more than one time.

FrediFizzx

Quantum Vacuum Charge papers;
http://www.vacuum-physics.com/QVC/qu...uum_charge.pdf
or postscript
http://www.vacuum-physics.com/QVC/qu...cuum_charge.ps
http://www.arxiv.org/abs/physics/0601110
http://www.vacuum-physics.com

Old October 23rd 06, 09:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Double-A That true story about the ship stuck in the North Pole area
had aboard the first canned food. The cans were sealed with
lead(soldier) After weeks an one of its members died,and his body eaten
away by rats they decided to leave ship(bad decision) They wanted to get
to a whaling base about 800 miles to the south. They took two life
boats with them one had the ships piano the other over 100 bibles(lots
of hard pulling) . In the beginning those that died were buried we'll
(lots of energy used.) their bodies were found deep in the ice,and well
preserved. Blood tested out they died of lead poisoning. It
effects the brain This story was on NOVA about 5 years ago. Speilberg
should do a movie on it. Can't think of the name of the party,it might
have been Anderson??? Bert Best to remember not to long ago we were
breathing the fumes of leaded gas.,and knowing how evil lead is. Amoco
was the only oil company that cared for its customers. I bought Amoco

nightbat

Your pointing report on TV broadcast show of clinical based
lead research findings are very profound and far reaching to say the
least Officer Bert. So the human and animal magnetic mental orientation
poles and cellular genetic make-up are effected by mercury and lead
poisoning and can most likely effect hormonal levels, mental balance,
sexual orientation, memory loss, and lead to premature death. how sad.
That explains allot of why there is so many gays now coming out of the
closet of course the reason due to your pointing research of past canned
foods methods to 100+ year automobile gas lead emissions, how profound.
Also how sad just when the gays want to let the world know that they're
gay and proud of it it's purely an indication that they in reality are
lead element poisoned how tragic, oh mercy!

That would explain the fish and sea mammals occasionally beaching
themselves, the erratic and dangerous mixed up behavior of most recent
marine life. Girls gone wild and sure the huge influx of gays wanting to
be accepted into the mainstream and not as first deduced just an
aberration of normal adults thinking that they're naturally gay, quite
interesting. So per your indications heavy smog clouded San Francisco
and New Orleans Gulf port with all those refineries must rate right up
there in terms of poisoned air pollution and cause for so many gays
wanting to live there, hmmmmm, fascinating. Who knew that lead poisoning
was the mentally effecting principle cause of homosexuality including
lesbianism and bi-sexuality mental unbalancing effect from past canned
foods and air pollution, amazing.

No wonder these poor folks were at a lost to understand why society felt
them odd balls, like the auk boys, they were poisoned without their
knowing, how cruel. Sure handsome men wanting other men, and beautiful
women wanting other women, and some wanting both because they were
really confused, oh how tragic indeed Captain Bert. But according to
your indications this all fits and makes perfect sense, the lead
poisoning of past generations has left its mark to sexual aberration and
shortening of life indications as observed in the clinical Show findings
of first leaded canned foods or processing you reference.

Well now what, just as the gays want recognition of right to marriage
they are instead actually proclaiming their toxic brain syndrome and
that they're actually poor victims of lead poisoned body accumulations
from massive environmental pollution from the ongoing industrial
revolution of the early turn of the past century. Why oh why and how
could this have happened and what were the major Corporations pondering
when they pumped that massive amount of lead into the environment? Think
how many damaged lives the introduction of lead has done to society no
matter the short term benefits. Brain damaged infants and adults, ruined
lives, mixed up sexual orientations ( the poor gays really aren't to be
blamed), untold deaths, oh the humanity!

Thank you for that excellent report Officer Bert and please continue
your profound insightful research and correlation's.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old October 23rd 06, 12:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Greysky Mad Hatter fits. I read lead poisoning takes away the brain's
ability to make good decisions.You end up being your own worse enemy
Bert

Old October 23rd 06, 01:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

nightbat Thank you for the compliment. Good you brought out how lead
poising can be far reaching. It can show bad decisions made by
humankind over the past 100 years. As kids in school our pencils when
made were dipped in yellow lead paint. Being small we were close to the
ground and leaded gas fumes stayed close to the ground. City kids were
hit the hardest. I was a city kid,and that has to tell me something
Bert

Old October 23rd 06, 04:05 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

In sci.physics greysky wrote:

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
[...]

The first photographs used the dauguerrotype method.

The dauguerrotype was a treated copper plate developed over a warm
mercury bath.

Once the silver halide process used today was invented, the mercury went away.

Mad Hatters is a result of using mercurous nitrate to manufacture felt
hats, which filled the hat factories with mercury fumes.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old October 23rd 06, 04:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

I read lead poisoning takes away the brain's
ability to make good decisions.

No wonder Americans can't elect a good president, we've all been lead
poisened.

C.H.J.

Old October 23rd 06, 05:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Jim Pennino Very interesting "Mad Hatters" came because of the
manufacture of felt hats It fits Stetson sold the largest felt
hat factory in the world for a song(bad decision lost millions) he moved
to a mountain in Colorado to getaway from humankind.(bad discission)
When in Denver I went to his log cabin(tourist attraction) He still
had his wits. He made a hat for the mule driver that brought him up
supplies Everyone in Denver wanted one,and gave the mule driver $10
for one. Its is sold by the name The Stetson 10 gallon hat Stetson
was the Mad Hatter(crazy) but not stupid Bert