Einsteinians Don't Like Their Schizophrenic Science

Old July 11th 20, 08:37 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default Einsteinians Don't Like Their Schizophrenic Science

In 2008 John Baez, once a high priest in the Einstein cult, declared that physics was going schizophrenic and left the sinking ship:

John Baez: "Should I be thinking about quantum gravity? One of the big problems in physics - perhaps the biggest! - is figuring out how our two current best theories fit together. On the one hand we have the Standard Model, which tries to explain all the forces except gravity, and takes quantum mechanics into account. On the other hand we have General Relativity, which tries to explain gravity, and does not take quantum mechanics into account. Both theories seem to be more or less on the right track - but until we somehow fit them together, or completely discard one or both, our picture of the world will be deeply schizophrenic. [...] So, I eventually decided to quit working on quantum gravity." https://www.edge.org/response-detail/11356

Nowadays all Einsteinians know that the speed of light is VARIABLE AS PER NEWTON. Many of them silently leave Einstein's sinking ship and promptly become experts in quantum mechanics, AI, philosophy, consciousness, biology, meaning of life, climate science, anything:

https://c6.quickcachr.fotos.sapo.pt/...2108_dBrrH.png

If there is a next, Einstein-free version of fundamental physics, Einstein's 1905 nonsensical axiom

"The speed of light is constant"

will be replaced with the correct and easily justifiable axiom

"For a given emitter, the wavelength of light is constant".

I have developed the idea in a series of tweets he https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Pentcho Valev
Old July 12th 20, 09:41 AM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Philip Ball: "And by making the clock's tick relative - what happens simultaneously for one observer might seem sequential to another - Einstein's theory of special relativity not only destroyed any notion of absolute time but made time equivalent to a dimension in space: the future is already out there waiting for us; we just can't see it until we get there. This view is a logical and metaphysical dead end, says Smolin." http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2013...reality-review

"Was Einstein wrong? At least in his understanding of time, Smolin argues, the great theorist of relativity was dead wrong. What is worse, by firmly enshrining his error in scientific orthodoxy, Einstein trapped his successors in insoluble dilemmas..." https://www.amazon.com/Time-Reborn-C.../dp/B00AEGQPFE

"Fotini Markopoulou-Kalamara, a theoretical physicist at the Perimeter Institute, said, "I have the distressing experience of physicists telling me that time is not real. [...] It confuses me, because time seems to be real. Things happen. When I clap my hands, it happened. [...] I would prefer to say that general relativity is not the final theory than to say that time does not exist." http://www.space.com/29859-the-illusion-of-time.html

Yes, Einstein's idiocies are distressing (only LIGO fakers feel comfortable with them). Eventually Fotini started a better life:

"This Physics Pioneer Walked Away from It All. Why Fotini Markopoulou traded quantum gravity for industrial design." http://nautil.us/issue/38/noise/this...ay-from-it-all

Most Einsteinians share Fotini's sentiments and abandon Einstein's idiocies as soon as they can find another profitable business.

See more he https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Pentcho Valev