It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

Old October 16th 18, 10:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 1:50:44 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Sunny again here in Gresham. Temp at 1:45 PM a perfect Freudian 69F. East wind at 17 mph. Humidity a dry 26%. Chance of rain 0%. DOW down again!

Double-A

Bright sun,and it got warmer.Sleeped over Sandy's apartment.WOW Wish I was 30 years younger.We did not sleep in the same bed,but she saw me in my underwear as I went to take my shower.Reason My van would not start,and left it to be fixed.I just picked it up with all new starting system replaced.It cost a ton of $$$$$$$ but some of the parts my fingers could not replace. Sandy did me good,and I now will show her my appreciation Bert
Old October 16th 18, 10:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 2:22:01 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 1:50:44 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Sunny again here in Gresham. Temp at 1:45 PM a perfect Freudian 69F. East wind at 17 mph. Humidity a dry 26%. Chance of rain 0%. DOW down again!

Double-A

Bright sun,and it got warmer.Sleeped over Sandy's apartment.WOW Wish I was 30 years younger.We did not sleep in the same bed,but she saw me in my underwear as I went to take my shower.Reason My van would not start,and left it to be fixed.I just picked it up with all new starting system replaced.It cost a ton of $$$$$$$ but some of the parts my fingers could not replace. Sandy did me good,and I now will show her my appreciation Bert

Sounds like an Hawaiian honeymoon might be next!

Double-A

Old October 18th 18, 10:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A beautiful autumn day here in Gresham. Sunny and calm. The east wind has subsided. Current temp as of 2:45 PM a perfectly Freudian 69F. Humidity 34%.

Our election ballots will be going in the mail today! I'm studying up on how to vote. I think I am going to vote against our Gresham Mayor Bemis. He has been mayor a long time, and I think has become a bit smug. He owns an Italian restaurant. We need some some new raw blood here! I'm voting for the guy with the whiskers!

Double-A

Old October 19th 18, 10:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A nice fall day here in Gresham. Sun shining and calm. Temp as of 2 PM 66F. Forecast high 70F. Humidity 48%. More sunshine forecast for most of next week.
If that is climate change, it's fine with me. This has been one of the nicest Octobers I can remember! Even the stock market closed the day with a smile on its face!

Double-A

Old October 20th 18, 04:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, October 19, 2018 at 2:05:23 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A nice fall day here in Gresham. Sun shining and calm. Temp as of 2 PM 66F. Forecast high 70F. Humidity 48%. More sunshine forecast for most of next week.
If that is climate change, it's fine with me. This has been one of the nicest Octobers I can remember! Even the stock market closed the day with a smile on its face!

Double-A

Sandy is to young and flaky. Warm and sunny.Van not running and might use it only as a roof(house) Seems I out lived if.26 years is = to a 100 in terms of life over inorganic 318 engines.I don;t go anywhere far but still need a car.Might buy one over this weekend.At 90 I might buy one with my Freedom Card.on a 5 year plan.Just have to eat more MSP to make the final payment.Bank are smart at my age they want 50% down.Will see .I'm voting not to set our clocks back.Bert
Old October 20th 18, 05:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 2:40:14 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 2:22:01 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 1:50:44 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Sunny again here in Gresham. Temp at 1:45 PM a perfect Freudian 69F. East wind at 17 mph. Humidity a dry 26%. Chance of rain 0%. DOW down again!

Double-A

Bright sun,and it got warmer.Sleeped over Sandy's apartment.WOW Wish I was 30 years younger.We did not sleep in the same bed,but she saw me in my underwear as I went to take my shower.Reason My van would not start,and left it to be fixed.I just picked it up with all new starting system replaced.It cost a ton of $$$$$$$ but some of the parts my fingers could not replace.. Sandy did me good,and I now will show her my appreciation Bert

Sounds like an Hawaiian honeymoon might be next!

Double-A Its hitting 90 again and not a cloud to be seen. Van needs new computer WOW $480 WOW Has to run for me to have fun and pick up my pills. Sandy is doing her disapearing act again.Go figure.Friends here at the center are helping me. I use the micro oven,and buy frozen dinners. Bert

Old October 20th 18, 09:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 9:14:01 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

That's the problem with all the new cars. I had to replace a computer on one of my cars too. It shouldn't cost that much anymore, as you can buy a good laptop for less than that! Best think I think would be to drive something like a 57 Chevy. A classic and a much simpler car. Nothing on it to track you either. I guess they had some problems with something like the rings wearing out, but buy one now, and those would have been replaced with ones with the improved alloy on its last overhaul.

You guys get to vote one not setting the clocks back? I am still mad that they messed with the clocks in the first place back in 1960 or so. People who want more sunlight in their evenings can just go to work at 7 AM. It's that simple.

Another beautiful day here in Gresham. Clear sky and sunshine! Last couple of mornings were foggy, that that cleared out. Now at 1:30 PM 61F. Expected later 69F. Wind NW at 8 mph. Humidity 60%.

Farmers' Market day, so I got my veggies. Both Ducks and Beavers are playing today. But I don't understand why the radio puts on a 3 hour pregame buildup show for the Beavers, when the games themselves are always a disappointment!

Double-A

Old October 21st 18, 10:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

More nice cool fall weather here in Gresham. Now 65F as of 2:30 PM. Sun is out. Wind south at 4 mph. Humidity 49%. Chance of precipitation 0%. Barometer has been dropping.

The Ducks got creamed by the Washington State Cougars last night, busting their hopes for championship playoffs. Just a week ago the Ducks beat the Washington Huskies. Funny, it used to be that beating the Huskies was the impossible dream, while the Cougars were just a bump in the road.

Double-A

Old October 22nd 18, 10:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Nice weather again here in Gresham. Sunny and clear. Temp 66F as of 2:45 PM. Wind east at 5 mph. Humidity 50%. Unfortunately the nice weather is expected to end around the middle of the week.

I went to the Dollar Tree store this morning and stocked up on stuff, including candy for Halloween, just in case Trick-or-Treaters show up. If not, I will enjoy National Sugar Spike Day by myself!

Double-A

Old October 24th 18, 12:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Perhaps the last perfect day, as rain is now possible. A cool 60F as of 4:15 PM here in Gresham. Wind south at 3 mph. Humidity 60%. Sun through high clouds.

Double-A