Towards the *fully* 3D-printed electric cars.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 26th 17, 05:25 AM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

Default Towards the *fully* 3D-printed electric cars.

Excess CO2 and sunlight are natural resources we can use now and in the future.

https://www.nature.com/articles/ncom...sical-sciences

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acs.jpclett.5b01610

http://www.kurzweilai.net/utility-fo...ms-are-made-of

Software for flight assembled structures is being worked out now on the macro-scale

https://vimeo.com/69257453

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnkMyfQ5YfY

Self replicating utility fog, made of graphene based materials, that are made using sunlight and excess carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, provide something like 70 tons of ready material for every man woman and child on the planet.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/428...77d8af4d43.pdf

With artificial intelligence and a meshnet, we can basically have all we wish made on demand.

Dissolved back into foglets when you are finished using them.