Build you own Block I AGC

Old December 21st 04, 04:39 PM
Herb Schaltegger

Default Build you own Block I AGC

If anyone else has seen and posted this, sorry! I thought this was
pretty cool in that "I have no life but damn do I enjoy my hobbies"
kind of way. I mean, why play with a simulation in Orbiter when you
can build a real, working one of your own? :-)

http://starfish.osfn.org/AGCreplica/

--
Herb Schaltegger, B.S., J.D.
"Wow! This is like saying when engineers get involved, harmonic
Old December 23rd 04, 02:00 PM
Dale

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 06:39:29 -0600, rk wrote:

Herb Schaltegger wrote:

If anyone else has seen and posted this, sorry! I thought this was
pretty cool in that "I have no life but damn do I enjoy my hobbies"
kind of way. I mean, why play with a simulation in Orbiter when you
can build a real, working one of your own? :-)

http://starfish.osfn.org/AGCreplica/

That site was a bit slow so a few alternate sources have popped up:

http://klabs.org/history/build_agc/

http://www.spaceref.com/exploration/apollo/acgreplica/

This is really amazing. Took him 4 years. Even with his help,
it would take me 4 lifetimes.

I'll concentrate on mastering the clarinet

Dale
Old December 23rd 04, 02:06 PM

Does anyone have this guy's email address? I'll do a search, but
without a city and state it's often hard...if someone knows I would
appreciate the information.

Old December 23rd 04, 02:17 PM

P.S. I found nine phone numbers, but so far no email address. So, if
anyone can help, please do so. Thank you.

Old December 23rd 04, 02:17 PM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message . com,
" writes
Does anyone have this guy's email address? I'll do a search, but
without a city and state it's often hard...if someone knows I would
appreciate the information.

By "this guy" do you mean John Pultorak? "Seek, and ye shall find".
Hint. Links.
Old December 23rd 04, 09:02 PM

LOL I only had time to do a preliminary search. I'm going back to
look, but meanwhile if someone knows, I would appreciate it. **wink**

Old December 23rd 04, 10:58 PM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message .com,
" writes
LOL I only had time to do a preliminary search. I'm going back to
look, but meanwhile if someone knows, I would appreciate it. **wink**

Ye gods. Could I have made it easier? And you still aren't quoting
properly.
Old December 23rd 04, 11:41 PM

LOL I TOLD you I was going back. And as for the quoting option, all I
have is a little "reply" button. I'm probably not using the same
system you are.

Old December 23rd 04, 11:41 PM

OH, and thanks. :-)