What would be a short list of Astronomy subjects?

Old January 27th 04, 01:38 AM
Julian St.Cloud

Default What would be a short list of Astronomy subjects?

Hi,
If Astronomy topics were seperated into topical group
subheadings in messages to make it easy to go straight to our favorite
interests, what would the subjects be?
Like Astronomy - Moon or Astronomy - Solar System. But a short
list not 50 different subjects.

Thank you,

Julian
Old January 27th 04, 01:50 AM
CLT

Working on a website?

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?
Try the Lunar Observing Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lunar-observing/

************************************

Old January 27th 04, 02:34 AM
Julian St.Cloud

Nope, got a website. I was considering a message board where I could
still enjoy antics, but also have serious discussion. Too much wading
in the newsgroups to satisfy whatever the current mood may be.

Julian

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:50:20 -0800, "CLT" not@thisaddress wrote:

Working on a website?

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?
Try the Lunar Observing Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lunar-observing/

************************************
"Julian St.Cloud" wrote in message
.. .
Hi,
If Astronomy topics were seperated into topical group
subheadings in messages to make it easy to go straight to our favorite
interests, what would the subjects be?
Like Astronomy - Moon or Astronomy - Solar System. But a short
list not 50 different subjects.

Thank you,

Julian

A brief list of things that show pseudoscience Vierlingj Astronomy Misc 1 May 14th 04 08:38 PM
Rich Louis en Petra Solar 0 February 16th 04 03:54 PM
Whats on your Astronomy Xmas Wish List? Simon Gartfield UK Astronomy 7 November 13th 03 04:03 PM