Had a mental block ! !

Old August 13th 03, 04:18 PM
Smithy

Default Had a mental block ! !

"Smithy" wrote in message
I have confused myself and can't fathom something that ought to be dead
simple!

If I am at Latitude 51N, how far south can I see (theoretically) in terms

of
declination - or does it vary?

Smithy

I think I've worked it out, -39 ??

Old August 13th 03, 06:31 PM
bwhiting

Yes, Smithy, that is correct....its
your latitude - 90 degrees = -39 Decl in your case.
(I get those mental blocks too....they happen quite
often to us 60+ somethings). ;-)
Clear Skies,
Tom W.

Smithy wrote:

"Smithy" wrote in message

I have confused myself and can't fathom something that ought to be dead
simple!

If I am at Latitude 51N, how far south can I see (theoretically) in terms

of

declination - or does it vary?

Smithy

I think I've worked it out, -39 ??

Who made Spirit's flash memory? How Now Dow Jones Pam Policy 25 February 4th 04 03:17 AM
block sender Blaine Astronomy Misc 0 December 16th 03 06:15 AM
Dual Gemini launches considered before GTA-6 Agena failure John Charles History 26 October 30th 03 09:56 PM
Apollo 7 added to my list! RDG History 6 August 21st 03 05:01 PM