Disc World - As Above so Below - The Black Sun & Summer Land

Old June 3rd 17, 08:51 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

Default Disc World - As Above so Below - The Black Sun & Summer Land

On Friday, 2 June 2017 23:54:05 UTC+2, Razzmatazz wrote:
On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 1:27:02 PM UTC-5, Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Fri, 2 Jun 2017 08:48:26 -0700 (PDT), Razzmatazz
wrote:

On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 10:34:06 AM UTC-5, Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Fri, 2 Jun 2017 07:17:55 -0700 (PDT), Gerald Kelleher
wrote:

On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 2:02:17 PM UTC+1, Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 10:12:51 -0700 (PDT), StarDust
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VexAcDb8nNc

Any one understand this?

Hope you never do, because when this kind of stuff starts making
sense, you'll need serious psychiatric attention (similarly if Gerald
makes any sense to you).

I see you are missing your intellectual partner wsnell.

He kicked the bucket. And the world is just a shade better.

Really? As in died? Wha happened?

Stroked out, I think. Finally blew a gasket. At least, there's an obit
associated with the name I had identified with the persona in the
Gwinnett Daily Post from last April.

Well, that's sad. Died an angry old man. That explains why he suddenly went silent here.

Razzy

There's much to make one angry about our world. The clown who wears humour as his armour, understands that some things will not be changed. Those who, like Snell, isolate themselves as grouches, lack the foresight to gather henchmen for the coming tyranny.

"Grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the Courage to change the things I can, and the Wisdom to know the difference."
Old June 3rd 17, 11:52 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
StarDust

wrote:

[...]

Serious health problem can change some ones out look for life. You won't know it, understand it until you'll have it.