Footprints on Moon Surface ???

Old October 3rd 06, 02:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Footprints on Moon Surface ???

Had to post this for its been in back of my mind since 1971 (Apollo 15)
Moon's surface very powdery,and shows the astronauts foot prints so very
well. As I look at this picture as I'm typing it shows this very clear.
The footprints are raised (standing about an inch and half above the
surface). Fact is they cast a tiny shadow. Hmmmm Seems to me they
should be pressed down. I'm not talking about the groves of the cleate.
I'm talking about the boot's shape Bert

Old October 3rd 06, 04:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Had to post this for its been in back of my mind since 1971 (Apollo 15)
Moon's surface very powdery,and shows the astronauts foot prints so very
well. As I look at this picture as I'm typing it shows this very clear.
The footprints are raised (standing about an inch and half above the
surface). Fact is they cast a tiny shadow. Hmmmm Seems to me they
should be pressed down. I'm not talking about the groves of the cleate.
I'm talking about the boot's shape Bert

Are you suggesting that the are FAKES???!!

Double-A

Old October 3rd 06, 07:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double -A Not fakes for I* trust the Apollo 100% Just tricky stuff.
Looking again at this same picture I see one very clear footprint is
broken in half much like a piece of a puzzle. It is a clean break. Can
fine powder make a clean break? I walked on Revere Beach that has very
fine sand,but left no prints other than an impression(curve in with no
detail). Does Moons powdery sand have a physical feature that does not
fit with Earth's powdery fine sand? Double-A its a mystery Bert

Old October 3rd 06, 08:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Double -A Not fakes for I* trust the Apollo 100% Just tricky stuff.
Looking again at this same picture I see one very clear footprint is
broken in half much like a piece of a puzzle. It is a clean break. Can
fine powder make a clean break? I walked on Revere Beach that has very
fine sand,but left no prints other than an impression(curve in with no
detail). Does Moons powdery sand have a physical feature that does not
fit with Earth's powdery fine sand? Double-A its a mystery Bert

Footprints in snow can leave raised prints, because the powdery snow
around can melt away faster that they icy compressed snow in the
prints. But there is no snow on the moon. Footprints in dust could
conceivably leave raised prints, because the loose dust around blow
away faster that the compressed dust in the prints. But there is no
wind on the moon! Unless of course, those pictures could have some how
been taken after the lunar lander blasted off, creating a wind-like
blast of gasses. Are you sure you're not looking at negative images?

If moon dust is quite compressible, perhaps it could gain enough
solidity so that the subsequent heating of the Sun, and cooling at
night could cause enough stress to crack the footprint.

Double-A

Old October 3rd 06, 09:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double_A would like to scan you the picture Im looking at. Its black
and white. Its not what I would expect when pressing down with a boot.
Why is the print (picture) so high off the ground? Why is a foot print
look like it was cast and placed on the ground.(like molded)) Hmmmmm
Bert

Old October 3rd 06, 11:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Starman

Don't jump to conclusions based on 1 picture,

look at theese pictures and maybe you'll find your answer
they are from Apollo 12 and Apollo 14, but take a good look at the dust
close up:
http://ilewg.lpi.usra.edu/resources/...c/magazine/?57
http://ilewg.lpi.usra.edu/resources/...c/magazine/?77

Here are quite a few Apollo 15 images with footprints

http://ilewg.lpi.usra.edu/resources/...m/magazine/?86
http://ilewg.lpi.usra.edu/resources/...m/magazine/?87
http://ilewg.lpi.usra.edu/resources/...m/magazine/?88
http://ilewg.lpi.usra.edu/resources/...m/magazine/?90
http://ilewg.lpi.usra.edu/resources/...m/magazine/?92

http://masaakix.interlink.or.jp/apol...15-exp-sws.jpg

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" skrev i en meddelelse
Double_A would like to scan you the picture Im looking at. Its black
and white. Its not what I would expect when pressing down with a boot.
Why is the print (picture) so high off the ground? Why is a foot print
look like it was cast and placed on the ground.(like molded)) Hmmmmm
Bert

Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 10173 spam-mails
Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails.
Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her.

Old October 3rd 06, 11:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Double_A would like to scan you the picture Im looking at. Its black
and white. Its not what I would expect when pressing down with a boot.
Why is the print (picture) so high off the ground? Why is a foot print
look like it was cast and placed on the ground.(like molded)) Hmmmmm
Bert

Like this?

http://www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/w.../footprint.jpg

Double-A

Old October 4th 06, 12:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Double-A wrote:
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Had to post this for its been in back of my mind since 1971 (Apollo 15)
Moon's surface very powdery,and shows the astronauts foot prints so very
well. As I look at this picture as I'm typing it shows this very clear.
The footprints are raised (standing about an inch and half above the
surface). Fact is they cast a tiny shadow. Hmmmm Seems to me they
should be pressed down. I'm not talking about the groves of the cleate.
I'm talking about the boot's shape Bert

Are you suggesting that the are FAKES???!!

Double-A

Ofcours its Fake... There aint no humidity on the moon to obtain such a
footprint...

we are living in a Fake World... Warhols Conclusion...

Old October 4th 06, 06:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Yes, you are a fake, fool! WartPlug never heard of vacuum holding
footprints together.

Saul Levy

Old October 4th 06, 12:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A Very much like that picture(not the same shot). In the picture
I'm looking at there are six footprints. That is not the way dry
powdery sand should look like. Is it possible Moon powder has a cohesion
force,or static electricity(magnetic attraction) ?? Bert

Mauro Frau: maurofrau dvd about apollo 14 yo UK Astronomy 0 August 19th 06 05:08 PM
Meteorite Collision Warhol Misc 71 July 11th 06 04:55 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 5 July 29th 04 06:14 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
significant addition to section 25 of the faq heat UK Astronomy 1 April 15th 04 01:20 AM