A dozen hidden worlds exist in our solar system?

Old July 21st 05, 05:41 PM
SuperCool Plasma

Default A dozen hidden worlds exist in our solar system?

12 LOST WORLDS

Jul 21 2005

UP TO a dozen hidden worlds exist in our solar system, scientists believe.

They are too distant to reflect sunlight and have remained hidden in
darkness for billions of years.

But now a 60-mile asteroid in the same orbit as Neptune is making sky
watchers think twice.

Astronomers say the 2001 discovery has led to a new theory of how the
solar system was formed and could point to new worlds.

Mo
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm...name_page.html

Old July 21st 05, 05:59 PM
dylan

I prefer this headline

The Funeral Frontier

Star Treks Scotty's ashes fired into space

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm...name_page.html

Old July 21st 05, 06:13 PM
SuperCool Plasma

dylan wrote:

I prefer this headline

How about this headline.

The Funeral Frontier

Witty!

Old July 22nd 05, 02:12 AM
Mark Earnest

"SuperCool Plasma" wrote in message
12 LOST WORLDS

Jul 21 2005

UP TO a dozen hidden worlds exist in our solar system, scientists believe.

They are too distant to reflect sunlight and have remained hidden in
darkness for billions of years.

These planets may have special gas atmospheres that magnify the sunlight,
the way a magnifying glass under the Sun makes fire.

We ought to go there sometimes and see if there is life.