Patent portions updates

Old March 22nd 20, 05:21 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default Patent portions updates

We are preparing an advanced PNN F432 prototype patent which demonstrates not only the possibility of violating the principle of action and reaction but also the principle of inertia and the second law of dynamics.
Only by exceeding Newton's laws will interstellar flight and reach worlds equal to Earth be possible.
Our goal is to sell PNN prototypes and we will do it whether they help us or not
www.asps.it/patportions.htm
Old March 23rd 20, 03:31 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Sylvia Else[_3_]

On 23-Mar-20 3:21 am, wrote:

We are preparing an advanced PNN F432 prototype patent which demonstrates not only the possibility of violating the principle of action and reaction but also the principle of inertia and the second law of dynamics.
Only by exceeding Newton's laws will interstellar flight and reach worlds equal to Earth be possible.
Our goal is to sell PNN prototypes and we will do it whether they help us or not
www.asps.it/patportions.htm

Please notify when you file the application so that I can file an
objection based on the fact that it is has not been demonstrated to
work, and violates the accepted laws of physics.

Sylvia.

Old March 23rd 20, 05:47 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Doctor Who[_2_]

On 23-Mar-20 3:21 am, wrote:

We are preparing an advanced PNN F432 prototype patent which
demonstrates not only the possibility of violating the principle of
action and reaction but also the principle of inertia and the second
law of dynamics.
Only by exceeding Newton's laws will interstellar flight and reach
worlds equal to Earth be possible.
Our goal is to sell PNN prototypes and we will do it whether they help
us or not
www.asps.it/patportions.htm

Please notify when you file the application so that I can file an
objection based on the fact that it is has not been demonstrated to
work, and violates the accepted laws of physics.

Sylvia.

you know nothing about pnn and us, and you babbler about it.

Old March 23rd 20, 07:14 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Il giorno lunedì 23 marzo 2020 03:31:07 UTC+1, Sylvia Else ha scritto:
On 23-Mar-20 3:21 am, wrote:

We are preparing an advanced PNN F432 prototype patent which demonstrates not only the possibility of violating the principle of action and reaction but also the principle of inertia and the second law of dynamics.
Only by exceeding Newton's laws will interstellar flight and reach worlds equal to Earth be possible.
Our goal is to sell PNN prototypes and we will do it whether they help us or not
www.asps.it/patportions.htm

Please notify when you file the application so that I can file an
objection based on the fact that it is has not been demonstrated to
work, and violates the accepted laws of physics.

Sylvia.

Whoever gave me this 20 years www.asps.it/pat98.jpg ago established that this description www.asps.it/setupdip.htm (use the translator) did not violate any laws of physics.
The problem is that you have taught classical electrodynamics badly and you are no longer able to build anything other than the forgotten procedures of Maxwell and other so-called founding fathers of classical electrodynamics.. If your teachers were donkeys like the Italian ones I fight with, I can't help it.

Every now and then someone after many quarrels (illustrated in www.asps.it/setupdip.htm) changes opinion and says that Newton was wrong in saying that the principle of action and reaction was not violable. Now I no longer have the time and interest to argue with you again and with the imbeciles who fill NASA.
I said I will give you an experimental explanation of how you can violate the principle of action and reaction. I just have to file the F432 patent once it's ready. I have to write the patent well because there will be many imitations of the PNN. Indeed, a motto states that "victory has many fathers". :-)
If you want to win this battle with me, buy a small share of the patent www..asps.it/patportions.htm otherwise your defeat will be total.
I am Roman and I am used to fighting the Punic wars when I have a Hannibal on duty. :-)

E.Laureti
Old March 23rd 20, 09:12 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Doctor Who[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

don't talk to Sylvia she is just a troll

Old March 23rd 20, 09:56 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Sylvia Else[_3_]

wrote:

We are preparing an advanced PNN F432 prototype patent which demonstrates not only the possibility of violating the principle of action and reaction but also the principle of inertia and the second law of dynamics.
Only by exceeding Newton's laws will interstellar flight and reach worlds equal to Earth be possible.
Our goal is to sell PNN prototypes and we will do it whether they help us or not
www.asps.it/patportions.htm

Please notify when you file the application so that I can file an
objection based on the fact that it is has not been demonstrated to
work, and violates the accepted laws of physics.

Sylvia.

Whoever gave me this 20 years www.asps.it/pat98.jpg ago established that this description www.asps.it/setupdip.htm (use the translator) did not violate any laws of physics.

You yourself said that it did in your OP.

Sylvia.
Old March 23rd 20, 12:30 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

I see that it does not put any links to not be denied. I repeat that as mentioned in www.asps.it/setupdip.htm the thrust was too low to be used. She does not want to do or can not do the math.
Old March 23rd 20, 11:01 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Sylvia Else[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

Do you dispute that you said that it violates laws of physics in your
original posting?

Sylvia.
Old March 23rd 20, 11:41 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

wrote:

[...]

Translate this is not mine http://www.sagredo.eu/varie/terzopr-em.pdf

Action reaction principle can be circumvented in electrodynamics.
You speak like a philosopher

Sylvia.