A Ride In An Alien Starship.

Old April 1st 12, 02:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default A Ride In An Alien Starship.

On Sunday, April 1, 2012 9:19:15 AM UTC-4, vtcapo wrote:
On Mar 31, 7:18*pm, sbalneav wrote:
In alt.atheism HVAC wrote:

On 3/31/2012 6:51 PM, sbalneav wrote:

Microbial life, yes. *Complex life...Animals, not so much.

I'll trot out one of my favorite quotes from Arthur C. Clark at this point:

"Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering."

So far we have seen nothing. A Von Neumann type craft would completely
explore the galaxy in a few million years even at speeds we are capable
of now.

I'm with you entirely. *While it's still a worthwhile excercise to keep
looking, all available evidence we have right now points to one conclusion.

We're it.

You guys really are ignorant. When you stop blowing each other do
some real research and open your mind instead of your mouth.

RT

What if we spent over a hundred years going to a planet 10 LYs away only to find the highest life "green moss" TreBert.

100 Year Starship HVAC[_2_] Misc 10 November 2nd 10 02:04 PM
Shields for the Starship Enterprise -- A reality? (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 April 25th 07 01:23 AM
Beer Supply For The Starship May Have To Wait nightbat Misc 6 August 12th 05 09:09 PM
French Starship Chris SETI 3 August 9th 05 06:45 AM