fox news shows pathfinder pic as a spirit pic

Old January 14th 04, 02:10 AM
bob

Default fox news shows pathfinder pic as a spirit pic

In its report on the rover today, telling of the plan to "head for the
hills", Fox News Live showed a pathfinder pic of the Twin Peaks.

Sheesh. I had preferred Fox News because it seemed to cover space stories
more often than other news outlets, but this kind of foulup really stinks.

Old January 14th 04, 07:16 AM
Pat Flannery

bob wrote:

In its report on the rover today, telling of the plan to "head for the
hills", Fox News Live showed a pathfinder pic of the Twin Peaks.

Sheesh. I had preferred Fox News because it seemed to cover space stories
more often than other news outlets, but this kind of foulup really stinks.

Knowing Fox, I'm surprised that the "Twin Peaks" weren't on the chest of
Paris Hilton.

Pat

Old January 14th 04, 08:50 AM
LooseChanj

On or about Wed, 14 Jan 2004 01:16:12 -0600, Pat Flannery made the sensational claim that:
Knowing Fox, I'm surprised that the "Twin Peaks" weren't on the chest of
Paris Hilton.

Having seen the Paris Hilton sex video, I can firmly assert there are no peaks
there at all.
--
This is a siggy | To E-mail, do note | Just because something
It's properly formatted | who you mean to reply-to | is possible, doesn't

Old January 14th 04, 09:01 AM
Pat Flannery

LooseChanj wrote:

Having seen the Paris Hilton sex video, I can firmly assert there are no peaks
there at all.

Yeah, but the eyes glowing like a Lemur in the Madagascar night are a
bit strange, don't you think?

Pat

Old January 14th 04, 10:38 AM
Chosp

"bob" wrote in message
.com...
In its report on the rover today, telling of the plan to "head for the
hills", Fox News Live showed a pathfinder pic of the Twin Peaks.

Sheesh. I had preferred Fox News because it seemed to cover space stories
more often than other news outlets, but this kind of foulup really stinks.

It's not called Fake News for nothing.

Or is that Faux News?

Old January 14th 04, 01:30 PM
Harald Kucharek

"bob" wrote in message r.com...
In its report on the rover today, telling of the plan to "head for the
hills", Fox News Live showed a pathfinder pic of the Twin Peaks.

News shows. Happened also from time to time here, having reports about
Spirit with Pathfinder images.
Also, when ISS leaked, plenty of reports showing Mir, not the ISS,
from the outside.

Harald
Old January 14th 04, 01:42 PM
Scott Lowther

Chosp wrote:

"bob" wrote in message
.com...
In its report on the rover today, telling of the plan to "head for the
hills", Fox News Live showed a pathfinder pic of the Twin Peaks.

Sheesh. I had preferred Fox News because it seemed to cover space stories
more often than other news outlets, but this kind of foulup really stinks.

It's not called Fake News for nothing.

Only by the loonies who think that CNN is the pinnacle of journalistic
excellence.

--
Scott Lowther, Engineer
Remove the obvious (capitalized) anti-spam
Old January 14th 04, 08:35 PM
Hop David

Harald Kucharek wrote:
"bob" wrote in message r.com...

In its report on the rover today, telling of the plan to "head for the
hills", Fox News Live showed a pathfinder pic of the Twin Peaks.

News shows. Happened also from time to time here, having reports about
Spirit with Pathfinder images.
Also, when ISS leaked, plenty of reports showing Mir, not the ISS,
from the outside.

Harald

Some of the recent brief Torino 1s got our TV news channel all excited
and they showed pictures of Eros.

--
Hop David
http://clowder.net/hop/index.html