Galaxies from the city

Old May 29th 10, 12:36 PM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
Danilo Pivato

Default Galaxies from the city

M51:
http://www.danilopivato.com/tabulae_...60/m51_brc.htm

M100 & NGC4312
http://www.danilopivato.com/tabulae_...0/m100_brc.htm

Regards,
Danilo Pivato
--
MySiteWeb: http://www.danilopivato.com

Old May 29th 10, 01:02 PM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
susan

Beauties both, Danilo! You do yourself proud...

awed again, susan

Old May 30th 10, 10:30 AM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
Danilo Pivato

Thanks Susan!
I'm fond of your comments always appreciated and flattering
Regards,

Danilo Pivato

Old June 3rd 10, 02:05 AM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
Dan Birchall[_3_]

(Danilo Pivato) wrote:
M51:
http://www.danilopivato.com/tabulae_...60/m51_brc.htm

Nice. And a Tak 250mm... wow.

--
djb@ | Dan Birchall, Night Operation Assistant, Subaru Telescope/NAOJ.
naoj | Views I express are my own, certainly not those of my employer.
Old June 3rd 10, 01:56 PM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
Or Green

On May 29, 2:36*pm, "Danilo Pivato" wrote:
M51:http://www.danilopivato.com/tabulae_...60/m51_brc.htm

M100 & NGC4312http://www.danilopivato.com/tabulae_coeli/1200_00/m100_brc.htm

Regards,
Danilo Pivato
--
MySiteWeb:http://www.danilopivato.com

How do you take such incredible images from within the city?
unfiltered at that!?!?

Amazing...
Old June 7th 10, 12:38 PM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
Mark Kelepouris[_2_]

"Or Green" wrote in message
On May 29, 2:36 pm, "Danilo Pivato" wrote:
M51:http://www.danilopivato.com/tabulae_...60/m51_brc.htm

M100 &
NGC4312http://www.danilopivato.com/tabulae_coeli/1200_00/m100_brc.htm

Regards,
Danilo Pivato
--
MySiteWeb:http://www.danilopivato.com

How do you take such incredible images from within the city?
unfiltered at that!?!?

Amazing...

I'd have to agree, and if Danilo is planning a trip to the Southern
hemisphere, Melbourne City to be exact, (wishful thinking) i'd be very much
looking forward to seeing what he comes up with.
It's good that you've got the time, knowledge and equipment Danilo.
Great that you dont mind sharing the results of it with us too.

Mark