Solving the mystery of Jupiter Great Red Spot

Old January 22nd 09, 07:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
dan@@pixelphase.com

Default Solving the mystery of Jupiter Great Red Spot

Hi,

Jupiter jet streams and the great red spot were puzzling scientist for
long time. Those phenomena are driven by a stellar cycle on Jupiter.
Like the solar cycle that changes the magnetic polarity of the sun
every 11 years Jupiter has a magnetic cycle that induce current around
the planet. This current is divided to electrons and positive ion that
flow in opposite direction to create the jet streams. The charge
between adjacent jets drives the great red spot. Similar process
creates the sun plasma belts and the sunspots. Comments are welcomed.
You can read the article he

http://www.philica.com/display_artic...article_id=149

http://www.scribd.com/doc/10180027/S...Great-Red-Spot

http://www.pixelphase.com/sun/rotation.pdf

This article is based on a former article that shows that the solar
cycle is applied to the sun from the galactic disc and not created
internally by a solar dynamo. The solar cycle is what heats the sun by
inducing electric currents and not fusion reaction.

http://www.philica.com/display_artic...?article_id=65

http://www.pixelphase.com/sun/sun.pdf

Regards
Dan Bar-Zohar
Old January 22nd 09, 07:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

http://www.scribd.com/doc/10180027/S...of-Jupiter-Gre...

http://www.pixelphase.com/sun/rotation.pdf

This article is based on a former article that shows that the solar
cycle is applied to the sun from the galactic disc and not created
internally by a solar dynamo. The solar cycle is what heats the sun by
inducing electric currents and not fusion reaction.

http://www.philica.com/display_artic...?article_id=65

http://www.pixelphase.com/sun/sun.pdf

Regards
Dan Bar-Zohar

I believe that electrons and positrons each have a great deal to do
with the perpetual nature of what we see in the atmospheres of
Jupiter, Saturn and of other gaseous orbs, including our own sun.

~ BG
Old January 22nd 09, 08:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Jan 22, 11:20*am, BradGuth wrote:
On Jan 22, 11:11*am, wrote:

[...]

Positrons? In some antimatter universe maybe.

Double-A

Old January 22nd 09, 11:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Jan 22, 11:11 am, wrote:
[...]

**** So, GuthBall, these Positron and Electrons are zipping about freely in
the gaseous planets ... sort of like in your brain. ***

Old January 22nd 09, 11:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 22, 11:11*am, wrote:

[...]

The last time I'd checked, for each and every negative charged
electron, there's a positive charged electron (aka positron).

In your universe, perhaps there's always an insurmountable imbalance.

In my universe, photons are essentially quantum string like electron/
positron things, and perhaps that's why they are limited in velocity
and otherwise only seem to represent zero mass.

~ BG
Old January 23rd 09, 01:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

And you're a CRACKPOT, Dan! lmfjao!

Saul Levy

Old January 24th 09, 02:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

wrote in message
[...]

An orderly storm on Jupiter?
I thought storms were usually chaotic.
A sign of alien intelligence, if you asked me.

Old January 24th 09, 05:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 22, 3:04*pm, "Hagar" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Jan 22, 11:11 am, wrote:

[...]

The electrostatic force is capable of being greater than the force of
gravity.

Why shouldn't Jupiter have spare electrons and positrons?

~ BG
Old January 24th 09, 09:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Too bad, Mark, NO ONE ASKED YOU! lmfjao!

No one would be STUPID enough based on your FAILED education to ask
you for ****!

Live with it!

Saul Levy