Lets discuss Big Bang Theory

Old January 7th 09, 05:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot[_2_] oldcoot[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default Lets discuss Big Bang Theory

If the BB'ers wish to correctly portray the model, instead of using
analogies like "raisin bread", "balloon", "water splashed on the table"
etc., they would explain that our sphere of visibility, the sphere of
the 'known universe' is what has decoupled from the 'Bang' point and
moved physically away from it.
They would explain that due to the finite speed of light
since the BB, our sphere of visibility (SoV) is limited in size. But the
*entire* SoV has moved some distance away from the 'Bang' point at a
velocity faster than light. Therefore there can be no central Point of
Origin or 'Primal Radiant' within our SoV.

In order for the "raisin bread" analogy to work, the
"raisins", instead of representig galaxies (or galaxy clusters), would
have to represent entire SoV's. There is an infinite number of SoV's,
because *anywhere* you're at in the Universe, you're automatically at
the center of your own SoV.

Why do Big Bang cosmologists not represent the model
correctly..??

Old January 7th 09, 06:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

oc Big Bang like all theories not complete. I have added stuff to it
over much time. oc thanks for that typewriter offer. You are a true
friend. As you can see UPS came through. Your virtual friend always
TreBert

Old January 7th 09, 06:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot[_2_] oldcoot[_2_] is offline
Banned

Addendum

Oc asked,

Why do Big Bang cosmologists not
represent the model
correctly..??

Well, Why don't they? It takes no great smarts to see that our SoV has
moved physically away from the 'Bang' point at a velocity faster than
light.
But a quandary arises. *Space itself* has to have
exploded from the BB, carrying its sprinkling of matter along as it
expands. Thus space itself is cast in the role of Primary Substratum.
But whoaa.. according to popular theory, there is "no medium", space is
'Nothing'. So how can 'Nothing' travel, much less travel expanding
faster than light? Well then, the sprinkling of matter is what traveled
away from the 'Bang' point faster than light. Whoaaa again Nellie.
Matter cannot travel faster than light.
So the Undeniable Truth, the reality of the Primary
Substratum of space itself which knows no speed limit, meets the
Immovable Paradigm, the barely-85-year-old doctrine that there is "No
Medium".

Could this be WHY the BB cosmologists don't represent
the "raisin bread" analogy correctly and explain why there's no central
point of origin or 'primal radiant' inside our SoV?

Old January 7th 09, 06:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot[_2_] oldcoot[_2_] is offline
Banned

Hey cool, Bert. Where did you manage to find a replacement keyboard?

Old January 7th 09, 07:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

oc Keyboard came from TX. Waco paid for by Visa cost 19.95 +UPS 7.95
= 27.90,and that included batteries. Went to MSN to talk with Gates but
he is no longer there.. He would have gone half. TreBert

Old January 7th 09, 09:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 7, 9:28*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
oc *Big Bang like all theories not complete. *I have added *stuff to it
over much time. oc thanks for that typewriter offer. *You are a true
friend. As you can see UPS came through. Your virtual friend always
TreBert

Like 99.9% of everything else about public Usenet/newsgroups, Sanny is
not any real person, and his/her topics are usually either bogus or
intended to divert mainstream media away form the real issues that
matter. Clowns do that too, because it's their JOB.

~ BG
Old January 7th 09, 09:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 7, 10:48*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
oc *Keyboard came from TX. Waco * paid for by Visa cost 19.95 +UPS 7.95
= 27.90,and that included batteries. Went to MSN to talk with Gates but
he is no longer there.. *He would have gone half. * TreBert

Goodwill has perfectly new condition PC keyboards for $3, and whole
computers for as little as $25 (including monitor).

~ BG
Old January 7th 09, 10:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot[_2_] oldcoot[_2_] is offline
Banned

Goodwill has perfectly new condition PC
keyboards for $3...

~BG

Bert's keyboard is wireless IR and proprietary to his Webbie rig. Right,
Bert?

Old January 7th 09, 11:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 7, 1:13*pm, (oldcoot) wrote:
Goodwill has perfectly new condition PC
keyboards for $3...

~BG

Bert's keyboard is wireless IR and proprietary to his Webbie rig. Right,
Bert? * *

I've seen IR wireless keyboards w/mouse for less than $10, and they
even look rather newish.

How much demacular degeneration does our webTV Bert have?

~ BG
Old January 8th 09, 02:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

oc That is right. Wireless,and has to be excerptible to my model
receiver. BG no Good Will near me. This is my #4 typewriter over 11
years. and have #3 receiver. Best to realize I use them on my back
screen porch,and Florida has great humidity. go figure I am now a
happy camper even without water TreBert