NO Giant black hole inside the CENTER of our milky way.

Old January 9th 09, 01:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default NO Giant black hole inside the CENTER of our milky way.

On Jan 8, 2:57*pm, "Hagar" wrote:
"oldcoot" wrote in message

Hagar wrote,

Scientists have, over the past 12 years,
tracked about 15 stars, which orbit a
then unidentified object smack in the
center of our galaxy. When they had
accumulated enough trajectory data to
triangulate the common center, all stars
pointed to the same location. This was
evidence of a supermassive BH and it
also enabled the scientists to calculate
its size to a high degree of accuracy.

Yep, and there's at least one website that shows a time lapse movie of
the orbiting stars.

Not only that, this just came in:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090108...tronomy_newsml...

Sort of flushes GuthBall's drivel down the toilet ... again.

So, now you not only favor but fully accept subjective
observationology as objective proof-positive. If you don't mind, I'll
hold that one against you.

~ BG
Old January 9th 09, 09:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected][_2_]

On Jan 9, 2:29*am, BradGuth wrote:
On Jan 8, 2:57*pm, "Hagar" wrote:

"oldcoot" wrote in message

Hagar wrote,

Scientists have, over the past 12 years,
tracked about 15 stars, which orbit a
then unidentified object smack in the
center of our galaxy. When they had
accumulated enough trajectory data to
triangulate the common center, all stars
pointed to the same location. This was
evidence of a supermassive BH and it
also enabled the scientists to calculate
its size to a high degree of accuracy.

Yep, and there's at least one website that shows a time lapse movie of
the orbiting stars.

Not only that, this just came in:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090108...tronomy_newsml...

Sort of flushes GuthBall's drivel down the toilet ... again.

So, now you not only favor but fully accept subjective
observationology as objective proof-positive. *If you don't mind, I'll
hold that one against you.

*~ BG- Hide quoted text -

The center of our Galaxy and the giant black hole, is by the
mainstream logically supposed to be located at the hart of Sagittarius
A open star cluster see the star accelerations around the Sag A, the
red cross :
http://www.einstein-online.info/en/s..._bh/index.html
So if a giant black hole is located inside Sag A, it would be expected
that around Sag A the gaseous structure of space around Sag A is
strongly influenced by that Giant and e.g. lots of swirling gas trails
are visible which is not
However, if black holes differ a little from the mainstream
assumption, then there is a firm reason to suggest that these star
accelerations also are possible in the middle TWO or even more DUAL
giant black holes located outside the Galaxy.
See: http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot...t-able-to.html
In that case I assume that smaller black holes are located in the
center of the Galaxy, as I depicted in my new image:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ArDoWzECXS...++bijknipt.jpg

Leo Vuyk.

Old January 9th 09, 10:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected][_2_]

On Jan 8, 11:57*pm, "Hagar" wrote:
"oldcoot" wrote in message

Hagar wrote,

Scientists have, over the past 12 years,
tracked about 15 stars, which orbit a
then unidentified object smack in the
center of our galaxy. When they had
accumulated enough trajectory data to
triangulate the common center, all stars
pointed to the same location. This was
evidence of a supermassive BH and it
also enabled the scientists to calculate
its size to a high degree of accuracy.

Yep, and there's at least one website that shows a time lapse movie of
the orbiting stars.

Not only that, this just came in:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090108...tronomy_newsml...

Sort of flushes GuthBall's drivel down the toilet ... again.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Hagar, for
“What just came in”:
Black holes predate galaxies scientists say, solving age-old riddle
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090108... hkkU.V0PLBIF

To understand how the universe got to be the way it is today, we must
understand how the first stars and galaxies were formed when the
universe was young," Carilli said.
See for:
my humble proposal of HOW the universe was formed by a Black hole
evaporation and splitting process:
http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot...uble-with.html

Leo Vuyk

Old January 9th 09, 02:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

red cross *:http://www.einstein-online.info/en/s.../ap081211.html
So if a giant black hole is located inside Sag A, it would be expected
that around Sag A the gaseous structure of space around Sag A is
strongly influenced by that Giant and e.g. lots of swirling gas trails
are visible which is not
However, if black holes differ a little from the mainstream
assumption, then there is a firm reason to suggest that these star
accelerations also are possible in the middle TWO or even more DUAL
giant black holes located outside the Galaxy.
See: * *http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot...ream-physics-i...
In that case I assume that smaller black holes are located in the
center of the Galaxy, as I depicted in my new image:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ArDoWzECXS...AAABEE/FqyaDuS...

Leo Vuyk.

No good reason to believe that massive binary or trinary BHs outside
of our galaxy don't exist, and thus create their very own barycenters.

However, I do not believe a barycenter can generate its own tidal
radius, though I could certainly be wrong. Some kind of nearly
invisible mass (possibly made of electrons or positrons) is in charge
of our galactic core, whereas the weak force of gravity alone may not
be the only consideration.

Massless BHs of perhaps mostly photons or possibly gravitons also
seems doable, although I tend to favor that even photons could
represent mass.

~ BG
Old January 9th 09, 02:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Black holes predate galaxies scientists say, solving age-old riddlehttp://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090108/sc_afp/usscienceastronomy_newsml...

To understand how the universe got to be the way it is today, we must
understand how the first stars and galaxies were formed when the
universe was young," Carilli said.
See for:
my humble proposal of HOW the universe was formed by a Black hole
evaporation and splitting process:http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot...action-lee-smo...

Leo Vuyk

There's a lot to be said for the cosmic power of electrons and
positrons, that which each seem individually as though more like
miniature black holes. I think your research is on the right track.
It would make good deductive logic for there to be positron and
electron black holes.

~ BG
Old January 9th 09, 03:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Jan 8, 12:52 pm, "Hagar" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Jan 8, 7:14 am, "Hagar" wrote:

snip GuthBall drivel

How about the GA (Great Attractor), SMBH(s) or complex barycenter?

*** The Great Attractor is a scientifically established fact. However, no
absolute identification of the enigma has been made to date.
A bary center is the pivot point between any two orbiting bodies, and is
thus gravitationally neutral, you loon.
However, your SMBH (Small Mind - Big Head) could qualify as a huge, albeit
useless, unattractive mass. ***

Old January 9th 09, 06:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 9, 7:24*am, "Hagar" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Jan 8, 12:52 pm, "Hagar" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Jan 8, 7:14 am, "Hagar" wrote:

snip GuthBall drivel

How about the GA (Great Attractor), SMBH(s) or complex barycenter?

*** The Great Attractor is a scientifically established fact. *However, no
absolute identification of the enigma has been made to date.
A bary center is the pivot point between any two orbiting bodies, and is
thus gravitationally neutral, you loon.
However, your SMBH (Small Mind - Big Head) could qualify as a huge, albeit
useless, unattractive mass. ***

Good try, but none of that is even funny. Now flush before anyone
else has to use your personal toilet.

~ BG
Old January 10th 09, 03:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default I Have A Giant Black Hole

You have something to laugh about, AssAlexa? lmfjao!

The CRAP is all YOURS, dear!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 22:02:33 -0600, "www.freedomtofascism.com
" wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Snip Crap

Old January 27th 09, 10:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Transfering quantum states is a LONG WAY from sending YOU to Venus,
BradBoi! lmfjao!

If Bushie gets transported to a RAGHEAD town, he should have a few of
those new high-capacity military SHOTGUNS! They are REALLY WICKED!
The RAGHEADS HATE SHOTGUNS anyway! You understand that Bushie would
win? He would. They have a spin-stabalized explosive round for it.

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

KILL ALL TERRORISTS AND PIRATES!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 08:41:26 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
wrote:

As of recently, a form of quantum teleportation has modified a pair of
isolated individual atoms, further suggesting the (electron/positron)
photon as the altered ions/atoms or quantum worthy mass via
teleportation is objectively real physics, meaning that the results
can be peer replicated. Perhaps similar to the LHC outcome, the
ultimate test would be to quantum teleportate GW Bush to some obscure
Muslim town. (what could possibly go wrong?)

“An ion is an atom or molecule which has lost or gained one or more
electrons, giving it a positive or negative electrical charge.”
http://www.newsdesk.umd.edu/um_in_news/
http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/conten...t/323/5913/486
http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=...tion-with-ions

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”