Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old January 15th 09, 12:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John[_21_]

Default John, anonymous, accomplishes nothing here other than to irepeople.

Quoth Jeffβ–²Relf :
Everyone here is mostly talking to themselves.
Saul whines only because you remind him of his own faults.
Obviously, John was thinking of himself when he wrote:
β€œ You accomplish nothing here other than to ire people. ”.

The longer I live, the more I learn, the easier it is for me to realize
that I am indeed completely out of touch with society as a whole.
Therefore I say this: You are likely right.

john
Old January 15th 09, 02:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

You shouldn't take Jeff so seriously, John! lmfjao!

I sure don't! I have no faults!

BAWAHAHAHA!

That's all he's worth.

Saul Levy

Quoth Jeff?Relf :

Old January 15th 09, 02:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I think John was correct, Jeff! lmfjao!

Do you still have a job?

Saul Levy

Old January 24th 09, 06:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default My friends in St. Pete FL pay a 350 dollar electric bill, monthly.

I pay $1 or $2 a day for electricity, BradBoi! lmfjao!

Depends on whether I run the a/c or not.

A few lamps, my ASS!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 02:17:14 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
wrote:

On Jan 5, 8:03 pm, Jeff?Relf wrote:
My friends in St. Pete FL pay a 350 dollar electric bill, monthly,
and that's just for two people in a TownHouse.

Here's a recent picture of her, Pato, with her dog,
Whimpels ( a.k.a. Bella ) and her newborn:
JeffRelf.F-M.FM/PatoWhimpelsBaby.JPG

This is her mom, Gay:
JeffRelf.F-M.FM/ArmsWideOPen.JPG

Her birth-mom is also nearby, to help -- she has 2 moms !
Her husband, Ed:
JeffRelf.F-M.FM/ArmsWideOPen.JPG

Ed used to own/run nightclubs and car dealerships;
today, his business helps people sell their timeshares.

His good friend, Janky (age 24 ),
part-owns and runs a huge server farm.

$12/day for running a few light bulbs sounds about right. In Hawaii
they'd pay at least $24/day for that same amount of energy.

Since green/renewable energy is not going to happen, at least not any
sooner than thorium reactors are coming on line:

Why don't they use gas lamps?

Why don't they all use candles?

Why bother having a refrigerator or much less any freezer?

Why not use public bathrooms and wear cloths for a few days at a time?

There's next to nothing on TV worth watching, so why don't they just
go to bed when it gets dark?

Why not make all of TV pay per view? The more violent and/or stupid
the programing (including commercials), the more pay per view spendy
it should be.

Why not regulate and tax street drugs? (thus easily eliminating
property tax)

Why not a 100% excise tax on sporting/recreational events?

~ BG

Old January 24th 09, 06:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default “ excise tax ”: 4 dollars per pack of cigarettes ? a “ sin tax ”.

Obama-lama's heading that way, Jeff! lmfjao!

I'm sure you'll be very happy!

Saul Levy

On 6 Jan 2009 18:58:44 GMT, Jeff?Relf wrote:

“ Why not a 100% excise tax on sporting/recreational events? ”,
you concluded.

An “ excise tax ” is a tax per unit produced, e.g.:
4 dollars per pack of cigarettes ? a “ sin tax ”.
A tax of 50 dollars per sporting/music event would be fine with me.

Mid-winter, temperatures are in the 80s in Florida.
I like it cool ? so do they;
but, unlike me, they have to pay through the nose for it.

Floridians would save a ton of money if they'd just live
“ 50 feet or so ” underground.

Old January 25th 09, 10:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default “ The slimmer the better ”, I say ? I roll “ pinners ”.

Blah! I don't smoke, Jeff! lmfjao!

Saul Levy

On 6 Jan 2009 22:44:39 GMT, Jeff?Relf wrote:

The “ Capri SuperSlim ” I found&smoked many months ago
was a life-changing event for me;
“ The slimmer the better ”, I say ? I roll “ pinners ”.

That said, it's been months since I last smoked “ found tobacco ”,
it's a very rare event ? Seattle is too windy and rainy for that.

I buy&smoke 7 pounds of tobacco every 6 months;
it comes in 1 pound zip-lock bags ( not cans ),
10 dollars per bag ( before shipping, from the Yakima Tribe ).

Actually, some of that tobacco gets given away or sold,
not smoked by me.
Giving away cigs makes me very popular, very fast.

Old January 26th 09, 06:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Sounds like LIAR BEERTbrain is just whining to his beer, BradBoi!
lmfjao!

Nothing unusual at all.

Saul Levy

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 20:21:01 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
wrote:

On Jan 7, 2:30*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
AA *Lucky I got rain this afternoon.(not to much) *Use my jacuzzi water
to flush toilets. *Found a place to fill up with good water for my
showers. Thinking green. Will try to take TOHO water Van Meter to
justice for trying to kill me.. I do not know how to put this into
operation yet. *Need a good lawyer that is not afraid on the Mafia(hard
to find these days) *Just on the news Florida has most poor on stamps in
USA. *Thanks for the almond tasting water test. *Insurance companies are
now just a joke. *Market drop today 250 points. * * * * * * Cold air
coming in right now. *Be 45F at 5am. Poor can not use heat. Progress
Energy sees to it. *Flu just kicking in. If Progress Energy kills a
child with the flu and no heat I will personally go to N Carolina and
kick William D Johnson ass. * TreBert *Ps Chances are people will out
live the insuarce companies go figure

You'd do yourself a thousand fold better justice if you created a new
topic each week, as otherwise your friends Art Deco (aka rabbi Saul
Levy) and company of brown-nosed clowns working for your republican
Mafia are having a ball trashing this old topic past the point of no
return.

5th graders, news media and whatever newcomers can't possibly figure
this one out, so apparently it's only understood by yourself. Was
this your intention?

~ BG