Journey to the end of the universe

Old January 10th 09, 11:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Journey to the end of the universe

But what about GOOFBALL? lmfjao!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 13:48:40 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Jan 9, 12:55 am, Saul Levy wrote:
And at the end we BLOW UP GOOFBALL? I hope so! lmfjao!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 17:49:07 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Journey to the end of the universe goes waay beyond Mars.

We build solar panels and install them on sunny places on Earth.

Then we augment those solar panels with GEO based solar pumped lasers
that beam bandgap matched energy to solar panel array operating on
sunny places on Earth.

Then we augment those GEO based solar pumped lasers with sun orbiting
power sats that beam shortwave energy to reforming satellites - in GEO
and anywhere humans find themselves.

In the process we use powerful lasers to secure global peace, and
provide significant deep space and surface propulsion capabilities, as
well as use them to move asteroids around - including rich asteroids
in earth orbit.

then things get interesting

1) 1950s - ICBMs - small suborbital payloads - global thermonuclear
warfare - MAD - world peace.

2) 1960s - SLVs - moderate orbiting payloads - global communications/
spy/weather/nav - global business internet

3) 1970s - LLVs - large cislunar payloads - manned lunar travel -
Apollo - photo Earth from moon - environmental movement - earth as a
place - earth as a shared resource - earth as home - earth as rare,
unique, precious - humanity as one people - if we can go to the moon
why can't we [insert anything desired here]?

then the plug was pulled.

However, had we continued down the path of increasing capacity and
capabilities - we would have had;

4) 1980s - NERVA/Nova - very large interplanetary payloads - lunar
industry/Mars settlements/power satellites - shift from terrestrial to
off world resource development - major polluting industries off world
- end of Nation State as primary organ of human activity.

5) 1990s - ORION/nuclear pulse - planetoid movement - capture/deflect
asteroids & comets - space colonies - remove all industry from Earth's
surface.

6) 2000s - Laser pulse/MEMs rockets - commoditization of rocket
technology - personal spaceship, personal space colony, remove human
population from Earth, return Earth to pre-human condition with
exceptions.

7) 2010s - Laser light sail/anti-matter MEMs rockets - slow boat
interstellar space ark at 40% light speed.

8) 2020s - synthetic black hole dusts - colliding shaped Iron-56
isotopes at 40% light speed constructs synthetic black holes -
collections of charged and spinning dusts used to break-down vacuum to
make copies of dust patterns from zero point energy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-point_energy

9) 2030s - high thrust graviton rockets - use decay of vacuum to
create collimated graviton beams - and high gee force collections of
black hole dust clouds - to accelerate payloads at 100+ gees -
allowing interstellar travel with ship times measured in days.

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physic...SR/rocket.html
http://www.aiaa.org/Participate/Uploads/2003-4676.pdf

Replacing anti-matter with zero point decay provides unlimited power.
Using a ring of charged micro-blackholes to form a ring that has a
gravity field described by the Biot-Savart law. The high-power zero-
point powered graviton rockets are placed on this ring capable of 100
gees. The payload falls freely along the solenoidal gravity field
whose surface gravity at the ring plane is 99 gees. The height of the
ring is equal to the height of the payload cylinder so no tidal
compression for the occupants of the payload when in free fall. Lower
power zero point graviton rockets are placed on the payload cylinder
capable of pulling 5 gees.

In operation the ring and payload do a little dance as they
accelerate. The occupants of the payload cylinder feel 1 gee always -
even while they are falling at many gees - as they approach the
gravity ring. During steady flight, the payload cylinder is
accelerated by its rockets at 1 gee - and its falling toward the ring
at 99 gees - and the ring itself is pulling 100 gees. The occupants
feel 1 gee - the ring feels 100 gees.

This system can fly anywhere in the galaxy in ship times of a day or
two. 100,000s of years pass on Earth.

10) 2040s - research with black hole dusts allow accurate computer
models to be made of supermassive black holes at the center of Each
galaxy - this allows navigation to any point in time around the
supermassive spinning black holes by spacecraft capable of very high
speeds.

http://www.iep.utm.edu/t/timetrav.htm

So properly engineered collections of black holes orbiting long-lived
supermassive black holes that are spinning are capable of entering any
time and exiting any time - either before or after entry - and so,
superluminal travel is effectively achieved.

1) fly to the center of the galaxy;
2) compute an orbit around the supermassive black hole
3) fly around the supermassive black hole
4) fly to your destination - arriving when you desire

repeat as needed to fly wherever whenever you desire, with ship times
of days.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermassive_black_hole

* * *
Technical Note:

* * *
Causal properties of AdS-isometry groups II: BTZ multi-black-holes

Thierry Barbot

Source: Adv. Theor. Math. Phys. Volume 12, Number 6 (2008), 1209-1257.
Abstract

This paper is the continuation of Causal properties of AdS-isometry
groups I: causal actions and limit sets. We essentially prove that the
family of strongly causal spacetimes defined in Causal properties of
AdS-isometry groups I: causal actions and limit sets associated to
generic achronal subsets in Ein2 contains all the examples of BTZ
multi-blackholes. It provides new elements for the global description
of these multiblack-holes. We also prove that any strongly causal
spacetime locally modeled on the anti-de Sitter space admits a well-
defined maximal strongly causal conformal boundary locally modeled on
Ein2.

Old January 23rd 09, 11:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Because Mark, just like you, BradBoi, is INSANE! lmfjao!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 02:02:45 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
wrote:

On Jan 4, 11:48*pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:
No, Saul, The President doesn't have enough power.

"Saul Levy" wrote in message

Run for president, Mark, then you can RUN EVERYTHING INTO THE GROUND
like Obama-lama is about to! *lmfjao!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 16:30:06 -0600, "Mark Earnest"
wrote:

I am the center of the universe. *Didn't you know?

**In a way we all are.

But only in a way.

Why are you telling this to a Zionist/Nazi like rabbi Saul Levy?

~ BG

Old January 24th 09, 10:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Meenken

"Saul Levy" schreef in bericht

wrote:

I am the center of the universe. Didn't you know?

**In a way we all are.

But only in a way.

yes, I live in holland ,
and the beginning of the BB was here under my finger on my keybord, but
then, so are are yours
and for that matter at the other end of our uniververse,provided there are
there any keybords!!!

marten

Old January 24th 09, 05:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

What do you know about the Universe, BradBoi? lmfjao!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 01:41:15 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
wrote:

I do not agree with your "raisin bread universe" logic, or rather lack
of locic. The 1020B ly thick shell of the hypersphere balloon
universe seems more likely, as well as more fun.

~ BG

Old January 26th 09, 05:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Not true, ****WIT! lmfjao!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 18:55:08 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
wrote:

Perhaps we shouldn't extend ourselves in such off-world matters that
do not directly benefit Earth. This is not to say that a select team
of advanced physics and science (50% public funded) shouldn't proceed
with caution.

If so many humans and other species can't manage to survive Earth as
is, or can not take advantage of our Selene/moon and much less Venus,
as such we have no moral justified business looking any further.

We need terrestrial energy that's clean, cheap and always in surplus.
If we can't at least accomplish this much, perhaps we shouldn't do
anything except plan on more of the same old corrupt and biased
mainstream status quo that's running us and our environment into the
ground.

~ BG

Old February 21st 09, 10:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

It is only by extending ourselves off-world to tap the resources of
the solar system made available to us by 1950s technology, that we
have any hope of improving conditions on Earth

Terrestrial solar panels making hydrogen from water use a power source
93 million miles away. Collecting more of that energy on GEO and
beaming it via efficient free-electron IR laser to those solar panels
to increase their output 16x for the same money invested makes more
efficient use of that same resource. Collecting more of that energy a
scant 3 million km above the solar surface and beaming terawatts of
energy to GEO based satellites, that then reform the energy for direct
beaming to anywhere power is needed on Earth or the moon, or on orbit,
increases the output again 1,600x (25,600x over today's energy per
dollar) per dollar.

Hydrogen available at $160 per ton is equivalent to;

$27 per ton of coal
$7 per barrel of oil
$0.50 per dekatherm of natural gas
$0.01 per kWh

which uses my terrestrial solar panels

Improve the efficiency 16x and you've reduced the cost to $10 per ton
and you've reduced energy costs to;

$1.70 per ton coal
$0.40 per barrel of oil
$0.06 per dkth of natural gas
$0.007 per kWh

Improve efficiency another 1600x and youve reduced the cost to

2/3rd cent per ton of hdrogen
1/10th cent per ton of coal
1/30th cent per barrel of oil
1/600th cent per dkth natural gas
1/5,000th cent per kWh

Get the picture? lol.

Beyond the radically reduced cost, we have radically improved
availability. Does anyone remember driving from city to city on the
highway and searching for a radio station? or listening to the same
CD or cassette tape - or for really old school - 8 track tape - over
and over and over again? lol. Well that was before Sirius and XM
direct broadcast satellites! The same availability of of music across
North America is possible to achieve with power beaming! Wires,
pipes, super-tankers, tank trucks, tank cars, will be a thing of the
past. Power from space will be available on demand, safe reliable
clean silent - in as small or as large an amount as you desire.
Instantly anywhere anytime. Whether you're in the middle of an ocean,
in a desert, or on a mountain top, flying through the air, or into
space, or on the mountains of the moon. You will have power when and
where and in the amounts you need to do anything you want. Alkanes
will give way to protons, protons to photons.

Photons caught mid-air, photons through optical fibers - an all photon
energy economy. Converted to heat, visible light, or electrons when
and where needed. Photons to power your toaster, or the spaceship in
your garage.

http://www.joost.com/246ok8y/t/Amazi...raft-Spaceship

This is just the energy side of the equation.

THIS is what we've been waiting for! By investing in the right energy
technology today, America can dominate the world's energy economy and
end its financial crisis while coming maintaining its geopolitical
position in the world with the carrot of low cost energy that earns
revenue, rather than the stick of costly military threats that waste
revenue.

The first step is obvious. Generate hydrogen and replace the 1.14
billion tons of coal America mines each year with 180 million tons of
hydrogen gas in its 1,036 coal fired power plants. Then add 120
million tons of hydrogen to the 1.14 billon tons of coal to produce
7.75 billion barrels of gasoline, diesel fuel and jet fuel. Since
America consumes 6.8 billion barrels of crude oil products each year,
and produces 1.2 billion barrels, America would not only cut its
carbon foot print in half, but also EXPORT 2.15 billion barrels of oil
per year - MORE THAN SAUDI ARABIA - and not only save the trillions of
dollars spent on oil each year, but earn trillions more from
overseas.

We establish an oil standard to replace the gold standard we abandoned
in 1970 - stabilizing our economy. We set the price in America at $18
per barrel and $38 per barrel overseas - on long term contracts. This
will drop gas to below $1 per gallon, and earn $80 billion per year in
oil exports, while saving Americans $680 billion in payments overseas,
and letting America put $600 billion per year back in their pocket!!!

Ploughing that money back into our economy - without increasing taxes
- EACH YEAR - will revitalize our economy. Furthermore, with a carrot
as well as a stick, we can start to cut back prudently from our $800
billion per year military budget. Dropping eventually another $600
billion per year - back into the public sector improving colleges,
schools, housing, roads, police, courts, hospitals, and other things
neglected for too long.

Our economy will lift off from the malaise it finds itself in and
skyrocket to 7% per annum growth rates - doubling in size every 10
years. This means 14% energy use growth - doubling in size every five
years. That INCREASE is made up by added hydrogen production. The
same terrestrial collectors are used to receive bandgap matched IR
laser beams from space - this is the first generation powersat - which
supports our increasing use of hydrogen - and the US begins exporting
hydrogen along with hydrogen powered cars, boats, planes, and
equipment. WE TAKE VERY SERIOUSLY OUR IP AND OUR DOMINANCE POSITION.
To achieve this, while maintaining a high income for all Americans, we
use remotely operated factories IN AMERICA - that employ Americans as
managers, scientists, engineers, technicians - and lower wage jobs are
'phoned in' remotely from Mexico, South America and Africa - at far
lower wages than Americans earn.

This requires a tele-robotic system that has an advanced two-way
satellite communications setup so anyone anywhere can drive robots in
America. Also, it means that the US military can close all its
forward bases, and send killer robots where they're needed, when
they're needed by super efficient laser propelled ballistic missile -
think a tele-robotic version of iron-man The the IR laser powers the
propulsion unit, powers the robot, and provides full duplex
communication with the robot from space. These robots are stationed
in the USA and are dispatched anywhere in the world in minutes. Laser
driven hypervelocity rounds - hundreds of thousands per robot - pack
more punch and more range than a 30-06 and are more accurate being
driven precisely by a laser beam powered MEMs rocket. But the most
amazing thing about the killer robot is that it will seldom need to
kill. That's because no one is in harm's way on our side. This
means we can take our role as world policeman seriously.

These manufacturing robots, domestic service robots, driven by
foreigners - police robots, medical robots, soldier robots, judge
advocate robots, banking robots - driven by Americans - bring peace
and order to the world, and REVENUES INTO THE USA.

And as America grows we replace our disparity of income paradigm,
which served well from 1946 to 1966 - with a more appropriate - FIRST
AMONG EQUALS. haha - I'm the oldest of six kids. We're all equally
loved by our parents. But, I'm the oldest. So, I understand first
among equals. The middle kids, the baby - each have their place, and
each eventually grows up, goes to college gets a good job, but I did
it first. The same for America in the fabulously rich age America is
almost missing leading the world into!!

Good as this looks in solving our energy problems, when we talk about
the material riches of interplanetary space we're talking REAL
wealth. In the asteroid belt there is 500,000,000 tons of raw
materials for every man woman and child on EARTH. At present each
person on Earth setting aside coal oil and gas consumes about 1 ton of
materials. Setting aside our energy products each American consumes
about 5 tons of materials. Each millionaire consumes about 10 tons of
materials. Each billionaire consumes about 15 tons of materials - per
year. Trillionaires if any are unlikely to consume more than 20 tons
of materials per year. The major difference between US citizens and
the rest of the world? Per capita energy consumption. US citizens
have personal autos on a scale unprecedented in history. The major
difference between millionaires and US citizens? air travel!
Millionaires have access to routine air travel unimagined by most
folks who travel maybe once or twice a year. The difference between
billionaires and millionaires? Personal jets and multiple homes
around the world. They use their personal jets the way most of us use
our homes, or take a walk in the back yard.

http://www.avbuyer.com/AircraftSales...mberPerPage=10

And trillionaires when they arrive, will very likely have access to
personal spaceships, and houses on different planets, and in space
stations.

But they will not be a different sort of human - they will only be
first among equals. Eventually ALL of us will have personal
spaceships, estates on space stations, and on different planets in the
solar system.

This will be achieved in one generation by taking only 1 part per
thousand of the raw materials available in the asteroid belt, so we
have a reserve of 500,000 tons of the richest and rarest materials for
every man woman and child on Earth. Taking 20 tons of that per year
back to Earth orbit, and using teleoperated factories already in use
in America, and solar power already beamed to Earth to fabricate
products and deliver them with GPS guided laser vehicles to anyone
anywhere anytime on Earth at costs radically less than anything that
is made on Earth. This provides for everyone's needs beyond the
dreams of avarice! while turbocharging the world economy to grow at
rates that more than double every year!

This is how the USA makes friends and influences enemies in the 21st
century, and ends up on top - as all of us, every single one - become
first millionaires, billionaires and trillionaires - as our
teleoperated robots become ever more independent of the drivers, and
the drivers' investments pay off with dividends, then trust funds that
pay huge annuities that support dramatic growth based upon unlimited
energy from the sun unlimited raw materials from the asteroid belt and
unlimited labor from robots.

Old February 22nd 09, 01:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 21, 2:40*pm, wrote:
[...]

We get the picture and understand that you do-good Rothschilds are
genetically way smarter than all the rest of us combined.

http://www.avbuyer.com/AircraftSales...p?ListId=1&Air....

[...]

I've been saying essentially the same things as of a decade ago,
although a wee bit more down to Earth and/or in terrestrial ways of
accomplishing great things that'll directly benefit humanity and our
frail environment at the same time, and otherwise I'm at least down to
my LSE-CM/ISS, and of course I'm not ever going to be quick at
excluding the rightful pillaging of our Selene/moon, or much less of
Venus simply because it's fairly newish and having been geothermally
keeping itself toasty.

So, do tell and say again why you're not the multi-trillionaire in
charge of everything DARPA, NASA, ESA, DoE and so forth.

Why are you not at least a think-tank member in good standing with the
BHO cabinet?

~ BG

Journey to Palomar Rick Evans[_3_] Amateur Astronomy 3 August 22nd 08 06:01 PM
SAA: Journey through the Constellations Margo Schulter Amateur Astronomy 11 May 1st 08 06:38 AM
Space - Safest Journey neo History 9 January 29th 07 05:26 PM
New PBS Documentary in production "Journey to Palomar" Matthew Ota Amateur Astronomy 7 November 10th 04 03:45 AM