Scope Question

Old January 27th 04, 06:40 PM
David

Default Scope Question

Can anyone recommend a good telescope, that'll give decent views of the
planets, and be able to see the other galaxies as well? My current scope
isnt up to much, only thing its really good for is looking at the moon

Old January 27th 04, 07:58 PM
David Warrington

Need to know a few things first, like:

a) What is your current scope?
b) What budget do you have?

Without knowing that, I'd recommend a Skywatcher Maksutov.

Dave
http://www.neas.org.uk

"David" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a good telescope, that'll give decent views of the

planets, and be able to see the other galaxies as well? My current scope
isnt up to much, only thing its really good for is looking at the moon

---

Old January 28th 04, 06:43 PM
David

The one I have is a Tasco Galaxsee #302003
Cant afford anything over £350