There is no future

Old May 21st 18, 05:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default There is no future

On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 11:19:02 AM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
The Starmaker wrote:

There is no future...
or proof that a future exist.

I know you people haven't given it....much thought.

If you're not certain about the future, how do you know there is one?

Have you ever known tomorrow not to come?
Old May 21st 18, 08:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

The Starmaker wrote:

There is no future...
or proof that a future exist.

I know you people haven't given it....much thought.

If you're not certain about the future, how do you know there is one?

Have you ever known tomorrow not to come?

The rotation of the earth has nothing to do with...future.

Rest easy. The future will get here. It always does.
Old May 22nd 18, 05:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

The Starmaker wrote:

There is no future...
or proof that a future exist.

I know you people haven't given it....much thought.

If you're not certain about the future, how do you know there is one?

Have you ever known tomorrow not to come?

The rotation of the earth has nothing to do with...future.

Rest easy. The future will get here. It always does.

Let me know when it gets here, I'm always here now in the present.

It will get here on pay day.

Old May 22nd 18, 06:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

The Starmaker wrote:

There is no future...
or proof that a future exist.

I know you people haven't given it....much thought.

If you're not certain about the future, how do you know there is one?

Have you ever known tomorrow not to come?

The rotation of the earth has nothing to do with...future.

Rest easy. The future will get here. It always does.

Let me know when it gets here, I'm always here now in the present.

Look out, Mark.

Starfaker, the genius, is engaging in "deep thoughts".

No problem; we need more of that. I wish it were more about outer space--but off topic comments are diversion.
Old May 22nd 18, 11:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

The Starmaker wrote:

There is no future...
or proof that a future exist.

I know you people haven't given it....much thought.

If you're not certain about the future, how do you know there is one?

Have you ever known tomorrow not to come?

The rotation of the earth has nothing to do with...future.

Rest easy. The future will get here. It always does.

Let me know when it gets here, I'm always here now in the present.

It will get here on pay day.

benj 'the science guy' is probably stuck somewhere in some probable future...who knows where...the possibilities are endless...

of course, if there is no future he's probably still here somewhere.

(you know that scene in the movie "Get Out" where the guy is floating in space? that's benj...)

everytime benj sits down in his chair he falls down through outer space...

benji, what is longer....the future or the past?

star dummy. You SAID there is no FUTURE. so there cannot be a " Probable FUTURE" or any future, dumbass. Stop playing both sides of the issue.

On the stock market game, they have a division called "Futures" of grains and cattle, livestock gambling.

so these bankers believe in futures. ****ing non consciousness. .

Old May 23rd 18, 04:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 8:12:20 PM UTC-7, Ninapenda Jibini wrote:
benj wrote in
:

Starmaker wrote:
The Starmaker wrote:

[...]

I'm the science guy so I naturally know that the units of time
are not distance. The questions is science nonsense.

Starmaker is, so far as anyone can tell, a mentally ill retard.

And you're arguing with him.

benji got time space wrong. Time is measured by Space but space is relative to time. Special Relativity by Christian Johannes Kepler, my team.

Albert Einstein was wrong, a ****ing incest ****er and white genocider, racist butt ****

--
Terry Austin

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

Old May 24th 18, 07:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 12:47:16 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
benj wrote:

On 5/24/2018 11:38 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
if everybody is sooo uncertain about the future...

the answer is simple, ...there is no future.

There was a future yesterday so why not today too?

Well, if the future is today, and a future yesterday...

when is the past?

Yesterday in the future????

i'm a little confused..

The past becomes the present. The present becomes the future.
Today moves through all of them and keeps right on going. It never stops.

Old May 24th 18, 09:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 10:47:16 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:

when is the past?

at your local English Second Language classes.

i'm a little confused..

don't ask Benji on any future dates, OK? Might get mad at your slow process of 'discovery ?'
Old May 25th 18, 06:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

benj wrote:

On 5/24/2018 11:38 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
if everybody is sooo uncertain about the future...

the answer is simple, ...there is no future.

There was a future yesterday so why not today too?

Well, if the future is today, and a future yesterday...

when is the past?

Yesterday in the future????

i'm a little confused..

The past becomes the present. The present becomes the future.
Today moves through all of them and keeps right on going. It never stops.

Seems, to me, more likely "The present becomes the past. The future
becomes the present."

--
Daniel

The Future is here Hägar Misc 11 July 30th 17 02:14 AM
The once and future Pl'oon [email protected] Misc 9 June 15th 09 10:15 AM
Our future is now Williamknowsbest Policy 29 May 4th 08 11:04 AM
What's the future of X-37/X-40? Jorge R. Frank Policy 2 January 13th 04 06:29 PM