Life on Venus

Old May 16th 18, 12:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Life on Venus

Life on Venus is hard to describe because as with Mars all we see in an illusion to keep Earth people away. Venus is actually a tropical jungle. The clouds reflect away heat to make things quite habitable for all sorts of intelligent and not-so-intelligent life. A lot of reptiles, a lot of dinosaurs, and as with Mars, the intelligent life is also of the plant kingdom.
Old May 16th 18, 10:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 4:35:34 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
Life on Venus is hard to describe because as with Mars all we see in an illusion to keep Earth people away. Venus is actually a tropical jungle. The clouds reflect away heat to make things quite habitable for all sorts of intelligent and not-so-intelligent life. A lot of reptiles, a lot of dinosaurs, and as with Mars, the intelligent life is also of the plant kingdom.

All wrong.Venus has been probed.Read up on it bert
Old May 17th 18, 02:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"Read up on it. bert"
There is a rhyme: "Bert is a Swine".
------- See: Glazier's Dossier -------
Old May 17th 18, 11:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 4:52:59 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 4:35:34 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
Life on Venus is hard to describe because as with Mars all we see in an illusion to keep Earth people away. Venus is actually a tropical jungle. The clouds reflect away heat to make things quite habitable for all sorts of intelligent and not-so-intelligent life. A lot of reptiles, a lot of dinosaurs, and as with Mars, the intelligent life is also of the plant kingdom..

All wrong.Venus has been probed.Read up on it bert

Probes detect very little. They are error-prone machines build by imperfect man.
Old May 17th 18, 11:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 6:30:34 PM UTC-5, a425couple wrote:
On 5/16/2018 4:35 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
Life on Venus is hard to describe because as with Mars all we see in an illusion to keep Earth people away. Venus is actually a tropical jungle. The clouds reflect away heat to make things quite habitable for all sorts of intelligent and not-so-intelligent life. A lot of reptiles, a lot of dinosaurs, and as with Mars, the intelligent life is also of the plant kingdom..

That is the way robert Heinlein had it figured out in his
1951 book "Between Planets.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Between_Planets

"Like many science fiction works of its period, the novel depicts
both Venus and Mars as suitable for human habitation. Since no
interplanetary space probes had been launched at the time, neither
the extreme pressure and temperature at the surface of Venus, nor
the extremely low atmospheric pressure at the surface of Mars,
were known to science. Even the length of the day on Venus was not
yet known."

But then, we have learned a few things since then.

We knew a lot more before technology blinded us. Percival Lowell saw the canals on Mars.

Old May 17th 18, 09:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 3:50:07 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
[...]

Percival Lowell saw the veins on his own retina!

Double-A

Old May 17th 18, 10:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 3:48:22 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 4:52:59 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 4:35:34 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
Life on Venus is hard to describe because as with Mars all we see in an illusion to keep Earth people away. Venus is actually a tropical jungle. The clouds reflect away heat to make things quite habitable for all sorts of intelligent and not-so-intelligent life. A lot of reptiles, a lot of dinosaurs, and as with Mars, the intelligent life is also of the plant kingdom.

All wrong.Venus has been probed.Read up on it bert

Probes detect very little. They are error-prone machines build by imperfect man.

Probes are great.They see and record up close.They see a lot.They can take the heat.Bert
Old May 17th 18, 11:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Of Science, Bert knows not even a tiny bit, as
Bert is just a stupid **** & always very full of it.
------- See: Glazier's Dossier -------
e.g.http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions

Old May 18th 18, 01:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 4:35:34 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
Life on Venus is hard to describe because as with Mars all we see in an illusion to keep Earth people away. Venus is actually a tropical jungle. The clouds reflect away heat to make things quite habitable for all sorts of intelligent and not-so-intelligent life. A lot of reptiles, a lot of dinosaurs, and as with Mars, the intelligent life is also of the plant kingdom.

Sauna : you like hot volcano spring baths, salts.. good for your brain to sweat out your memories. #lolz.

Hot place in hell.
Old May 18th 18, 06:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 3:59:31 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
[...]

That is not the way history records it. We take for granted that Columbus discovered America because of history don't we?