Mike Huckabee - he's one of *THEM* (I told you so)

Old December 16th 07, 10:40 PM posted to talk.atheism,rec.arts.tv,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Nomen Nescio

Default Mike Huckabee - he's one of *THEM* (I told you so)

Old December 17th 07, 03:36 AM posted to talk.atheism,rec.arts.tv,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
David V.

gb wrote:
Welcome, to the show (still in editing, but there is plenty to know).

Take your show elsewhere.

--
Dave

You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents,
not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists.
- Abbie Hoffman
Old December 17th 07, 11:09 PM posted to talk.atheism,rec.arts.tv,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
David V.

gb wrote:
On Dec 17, 11:33 am, gb wrote:

On Dec 17, 10:55 am, gb wrote:

On Dec 17, 10:51 am, gb wrote:

On Dec 17, 10:50 am, gb wrote:

On Dec 17, 10:39 am, gb wrote:

On Dec 17, 10:35 am, gb wrote:

Welcome, to the show (still in editing, but
there is plenty to know).

Take your show elsewhere.

-- Dave

You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives
its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its
assimilated conformists. - Abbie Hoffman

Fof**** hoff hoff hoff, killers always gain
precedence in a psycho world.

humanitarian.

www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/index.htm

May the course be taken to the end, and may none say
what Hitler meant by that. May no opinion count as
the case it is in a system of power serving the one
on top, and not the millions of people.

June the course to be taken to the end, and June
none say.

No. That's right, I can say no. You read it here. No
going elsewhere, ever again!

Classicist, French classifist, artist, humanitarian. I
am not nobody!

www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/index.htm

By the way there is a guy in this thread, a religious
extremist threatening death to all atheists that they
will be killed for sure with words like kill highlighted
as *KILL* and *WILL BE KILLED FOR SURE*.

For that I go away.

Plenty of humanitarian problems, anywhere one looks,
racist religious extremism, death threats, acts of
vengeful terrorism, acts of discrimination,
totalitarianism, regimes.

May I advise YOU ALL leave, and I shall be his stalked
victim as I understand the need for diversity, diversity in
religions that leads to the need for Democracy, something he
lacks in understanding.

I want him to kill me, so his people will understand why he
must do what he does and follow him in a direction, so people,
his people will learn and appreciate the example.

You really do need to start taking your medications again.