Mike Huckabee - he's one of *THEM* (I told you so)

Old December 16th 07, 10:40 PM posted to talk.atheism,rec.arts.tv,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Nomen Nescio

Default Mike Huckabee - he's one of *THEM* (I told you so)

Old December 16th 07, 10:50 PM posted to talk.atheism, rec.arts.tv, sci.physics, sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
gb[_3_]

On Dec 16, 3:40 pm, Nomen Nescio wrote:

Accept Democracy without death threats and bathe your extremist
death threatening sins off that you seek, an extremist solution and
not seeing that there are so many religions, so which one is THE ONE
for all? One's views offend the other, so find true Democracy. Some
religions don't even worship God, upon all unfaithful locals that your
fathers came to politically debate if through Jesus a black man can
work his way into the society, though had to give seat on public
transportations even as a free man to white people by law till the
1960's or face jail.
Old December 16th 07, 11:00 PM posted to talk.atheism, rec.arts.tv, sci.physics, sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
gb[_3_]

On Dec 16, 3:50 pm, gb wrote:
On Dec 16, 3:40 pm, Nomen Nescio wrote:

Accept Democracy without death threats and bathe your extremist
death threatening sins off that you seek, an extremist solution and
not seeing that there are so many religions, so which one is THE ONE
for all? One's views offend the other, so find true Democracy. Some
religions don't even worship God, upon all unfaithful locals that your
fathers came to politically debate if through Jesus a black man can
work his way into the society, though had to give seat on public
transportations even as a free man to white people by law till the
1960's or face jail.

Not to mention jewlisting blacklisters, Republicans in the 1960's
banning
all jewish literature to the white American population, blacklisted
works
of jewish people, books burned, Jesus albums were burned in what
country on grounds that atheism was spread, who killed John Lennon?
Burn books, burn humanity, and serve the Devil. Kill millions without
a bit of caring that racist resolutions led to 80-90 percent of Arabs
thinking negatively of Americans as a result of the Iraq war, whose
fathers turned to ignore a racist pervasion in a bookburning
blacklisting
form of extremism? Explain to black people that racism is necessary
or shoot them for atheistic reasons, as Satans of the great prej of
the commune, tarnish tavarish PPPC, explicitely brainwash.

Old December 16th 07, 11:11 PM posted to talk.atheism, rec.arts.tv, sci.physics, sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
gb[_3_]

On Dec 16, 4:00 pm, gb wrote:
On Dec 16, 3:50 pm, gb wrote:

[...]

Down beneath there is digging in the dirt, cannibals arise to pull
flesh by
the legs into bushes. Cannibals will arise to speak of burned Beatles
books
and salvations into the native's minds, through primitive and older
than
civilization, tribalism and cannibalism predates civilization, the
first
and olderst empires that arose 12 thousand years ago, a much more
ancient hyoooman than your Jesus, one who solved things through
eating the crazy one that opposes tribal cannibalism through lessons
of God and fortified unity that orders all tribal atheist cultures
under
it's sectarian subordination and a military control that claims
supremacy
over all dirt-filled human ****s who will all die according to your
Matrix
mind.

Old December 16th 07, 11:24 PM posted to talk.atheism, rec.arts.tv, sci.physics, sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
gb[_3_]

On Dec 16, 4:11 pm, gb wrote:
On Dec 16, 4:00 pm, gb wrote:

On Dec 16, 3:50 pm, gb wrote:

[...]

Learn to respect another human being, something 5 year olds
understand,
what do you thing Jesus taught you? To kill all who opose the
main belief system, and punish all who dare to ask about the stars?
Punish little children and like great mass murderers, embrace in
an ideology that totalitarianly turns toward colonism using harshest
punishment means to all who oppose, and send out death threats?
Old December 16th 07, 11:28 PM posted to talk.atheism, rec.arts.tv, sci.physics, sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
gb[_3_]

On Dec 16, 4:24 pm, gb wrote:
On Dec 16, 4:11 pm, gb wrote:

On Dec 16, 4:00 pm, gb wrote:

On Dec 16, 3:50 pm, gb wrote:

[...]

Your speaking as if you were a King in ancient times DID NOT create
the war you seek but your Kingdom may fall, and you shall seek
'a retirement' to your rebelious Kingdom which you serve extremely
and knighly and without second thoughts.
Old December 16th 07, 11:29 PM posted to talk.atheism, rec.arts.tv, sci.physics, sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
gb[_3_]

[...]

Shall I say I am a foreigner, might you understand my choice of words
to be poor.

Old December 16th 07, 11:35 PM posted to talk.atheism, rec.arts.tv, sci.physics, sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
gb[_3_]

On Dec 16, 4:29 pm, gb wrote:

[...]

I shall run in the forest, found my words did not entertain the man on
the
horse coming to fight for the Lord's honor, a fight to the death he
preaches,
and off he rides, and me to the woods without a horse, just a burping
and
hickuping belly, and a place to find my thoughts before he returns
with
many and declare a rule of law that has been violated, a violation of
choice that brings the laughter of those sitting on horses.

Old December 16th 07, 11:45 PM posted to talk.atheism, rec.arts.tv, sci.physics, sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
gb[_3_]

On Dec 16, 4:35 pm, gb wrote:
On Dec 16, 4:29 pm, gb wrote:

[...]

Oh me lord. (evil laugh)

(Something children understand.)

A fight to the death for what? To be King? To rule the World? To bring
back the one and only truth, and declare rule of law and avoid all
diversities and 'make' 'them' 'pay' for what you claim they took.
Words
darkened with the visions of a killer, you speak death to all who
oppose
your world, how old is your vision in this world that is full of
running
cars on four wheels, atheist inventions and not the one with bare
feet walking the dirt with a stick and sharing the milk of a goat with
a neighbor. But there is such a place everywhere if you look. And
then you realize of your country and all you think in the heritage of
your country is to make them pay for all the atheism. Is it that?

Old December 16th 07, 11:54 PM posted to talk.atheism, rec.arts.tv, sci.physics, sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
gb[_3_]

On Dec 16, 4:45 pm, gb wrote:
On Dec 16, 4:35 pm, gb wrote:

On Dec 16, 4:29 pm, gb wrote:

[...]

A place that opposes villages and only shoots for the big stars,
but are you sure your mind is the one for this task? You are filled
with words of revenge, grasshopper, and breaking out in classic
terroristic outbursts that demand blood. You are mad.