No Worm Holes - Just an Infinite Single Universe.

Old May 24th 18, 12:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default No Worm Holes - Just an Infinite Single Universe.

On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 7:33:05 PM UTC-5 wrote:

Atheism is a religion because it expresses an opposable view about the general

nature of reality and about life and death and about what happens afterward.

There isn't an afterward.

Check the definition of religion. It is a belief system as relating to
God or the supernatural.

Check the definition of Atheism. It is the absence of religion, hence
clearly not a religion.

All just belief systems, and call them what you will.

Never mind whether there is a God or not. It is how you live that determines

the outcome.

Outcome of what ?

2 minutes after the oxygen to our brains is cut off, everything we
are is lost forever.

You will find out whether or not there is a God later.

Well of course there is no "later". As a rational being, I know right
now that there is no God. Hey, no santa claus or the tooth fairy
either grin

In my view atheism clouds your judgment.

No it's the foundation of rational thinking.

You cannot see the supernatural

nature of the Big Bang

Nothing supernatural about the big bang. I for one don't believe there
was necessarily a big bang. For me, big bang was the first time
I got laid grin

or about the birth of the Solar System

Didn't depend on some diety.

or about the possibility of mankind traveling through the stars.

Never going to happen for all the reasons I posted previously.

Sun going red giant because you think you will not be there.

I won't and niether will you.

On the positive side atheists are right about evolution.

As long as you mentioned it, it's important to note that essentially
all religions opposed Darwin's of evolution. Many claimed that all
those fossils were put there by the devil, to mislead man. All that
crap about being created as is, in the image and likeness of God.
Sheesh !

Without atheists

murder would probably be legal, since theists errantly believe that death is a

good thing. In society atheists have the needed role of emphasizing the

natural and the practical, which theists are weak in.

Word salad gobly gook.

If your belief system will not allow you to help prepare all of us to migrate

to another star system before the Sun goes red giant then you are part of the

problem and so is your belief system. But you cannot help being an atheist.

That is the way God created you. God loves you anyway just like he also loves

the theists who also are not very bright.

Old May 24th 18, 03:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 24/05/2018 9:12 PM, Mark Earnest wrote:
[...]

Clearly you have a strong need to 'be loved'. Grow up.

---
https://www.avg.com

Old May 24th 18, 03:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 9:44:35 AM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:
On 24/05/2018 9:12 PM, Mark Earnest wrote:

If your belief system will not allow you to help prepare all of us to migrate

to another star system before the Sun goes red giant then you are part of the

problem and so is your belief system. But you cannot help being an atheist.

That is the way God created you. God loves you anyway just like he also loves

the theists who also are not very bright.

Clearly you have a strong need to 'be loved'. Grow up.

You don't even know what love is. Sad.
Old May 24th 18, 03:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 25/05/2018 12:49 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 9:44:35 AM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:
On 24/05/2018 9:12 PM, Mark Earnest wrote:

If your belief system will not allow you to help prepare all of us to migrate

to another star system before the Sun goes red giant then you are part of the

problem and so is your belief system. But you cannot help being an atheist.

That is the way God created you. God loves you anyway just like he also loves

the theists who also are not very bright.

Clearly you have a strong need to 'be loved'. Grow up.

You don't even know what love is. Sad.

I want to know what love is. I know you can show me.

---
https://www.avg.com

Old May 24th 18, 04:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote
that it's "Better to be on drugs" "They mess up brain
Bert's cells" Bert. -- Think of Hanson who reminded
Glazier to look in ------- Glazier's Dossier -------
wherein SwineBert says:
(1)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face. -- Bert. .... and ...

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, Jew-SwineBert
said to "benj" : "Reality is you always
post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser.
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
Benj, you can thank me in advance. - TreBert. ... addinng

On 03Aug2017:
benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears.

(3)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, when Face ****ter Glazier wrote:
you, Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your face to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

Old May 24th 18, 05:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 9:58:53 AM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:
On 25/05/2018 12:49 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 9:44:35 AM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:
On 24/05/2018 9:12 PM, Mark Earnest wrote:

If your belief system will not allow you to help prepare all of us to migrate

to another star system before the Sun goes red giant then you are part of the

problem and so is your belief system. But you cannot help being an atheist.

That is the way God created you. God loves you anyway just like he also loves

the theists who also are not very bright.

Clearly you have a strong need to 'be loved'. Grow up.

You don't even know what love is. Sad.

I want to know what love is. I know you can show me.

O.K. We all live in a world that has pretty much turned cold.
Old May 26th 18, 08:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Universe means EVERYTHING. It incluses the single space-time
continuum. Only one. It is infinite in all dimensions including time.
No beginning. No end. No boundary. No particular shape in any usual
sense.

So called worm holes are completely ficticious. No such breach in the
continuum is possible, and all travel between locations will
necessarily be limited to light speed, and practically something far,
FAR slower. Man will never go beyond the solar system.

100% correct

Thanks. Refreshing to hear a voice or rational clear thinking.
Old May 27th 18, 01:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 27/05/2018 5:34 AM, wrote:

Universe means EVERYTHING. It incluses the single space-time
continuum. Only one. It is infinite in all dimensions including time.
No beginning. No end. No boundary. No particular shape in any usual
sense.

So called worm holes are completely ficticious. No such breach in the
continuum is possible, and all travel between locations will
necessarily be limited to light speed, and practically something far,
FAR slower. Man will never go beyond the solar system.

100% correct

Thanks. Refreshing to hear a voice or rational clear thinking.

People think that because we traversed oceans centuries ago to discover
new continents etc then it stands to reason with better technology we'll
do the same with the 'oceans in space'.

Boy talk about faulty logic. For starters earth is a small planet about
13,000 miles in diameter & the conditions are the same the planet over.
Compare this to the mind numbing distances measured in *light years*
between stars, & the logistics of getting humans in space & somehow
traversing these spaces. It's fun to speculate but to actually believe
it's possible is a new kind of dumb.

---
https://www.avg.com

Old May 27th 18, 06:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 9:47:13 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 9:58:53 AM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:
On 25/05/2018 12:49 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 9:44:35 AM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:
On 24/05/2018 9:12 PM, Mark Earnest wrote:

If your belief system will not allow you to help prepare all of us to migrate

to another star system before the Sun goes red giant then you are part of the

problem and so is your belief system. But you cannot help being an atheist.

That is the way God created you. God loves you anyway just like he also loves

the theists who also are not very bright.

Clearly you have a strong need to 'be loved'. Grow up.

You don't even know what love is. Sad.

I want to know what love is. I know you can show me.

O.K. We all live in a world that has pretty much turned cold.

solar minimum started post 1999 after two years of super sun bursts. + 1 they are cyclical but not pure circles. like these dreaded algorithms, twice a century on all systems universe star pumps heating for systems this way I do it.

IAM