...House Science Committee Chair calls Nasa a "TRAIN WRECK"!

Old March 29th 07, 09:56 PM posted to sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.astro,alt.religion.kibology,sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

Default NASA's worn-out "apollo-men-to-the-moon" fairy tale

Every so called deal about 911 has been nothing but trash. We have seen the
films of the planes hitting the towers and we know as a fact that if
anything had gone off in the lower floors the towers would have come down
way before they did. All it is is the poor brainless kooks of all kinds that
dream up the out of sight trash that is not true at all because they don't
even have the brains to know that man did land on the moon and I used to
have the tape and all my own photos of the groing on. They are nothing but
dipsticks that keep their heads in dirt oil all day.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"Day Brown" wrote in message
oups.com...
The only thing this has to do with paleography is to show that some
miinds have not developed since the stone age.

While I know that those who think outside the box are kooks, I also
recall, that when I was in school, back before NASA, "plate tectonics"
was a kook theory.

Old March 29th 07, 10:24 PM posted to sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.astro,alt.religion.kibology,sci.astro.amateur
DEE

On Mar 29, 3:56 pm, "Starlord"
wrote:
Every so called deal about 911 has been nothing but trash. We have seen the
films of the planes hitting the towers and we know as a fact that if
anything had gone off in the lower floors the towers would have come down
way before they did.

I was there when the plane hit the Pentagon.

"Day Brown" wrote in message

oups.com...

The only thing this has to do with paleography is to show that some
miinds have not developed since the stone age.

While I know that those who think outside the box are kooks, I also
recall, that when I was in school, back before NASA, "plate tectonics"
was a kook theory.- Hide quoted text -

Old March 29th 07, 10:39 PM posted to sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.astro,alt.religion.kibology,sci.astro.amateur
Kevin S. Wilson

On 29 Mar 2007 14:24:12 -0700, "DEE" wrote:

On Mar 29, 3:56 pm, "Starlord"
wrote:
Every so called deal about 911 has been nothing but trash. We have seen the
films of the planes hitting the towers and we know as a fact that if
anything had gone off in the lower floors the towers would have come down
way before they did.

I was there when the plane hit the Pentagon.

Uh-huh. Sure you were.

Old March 29th 07, 11:00 PM posted to sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.astro,alt.religion.kibology,sci.astro.amateur
DEE

wrote:
Every so called deal about 911 has been nothing but trash. We have seen the
films of the planes hitting the towers and we know as a fact that if
anything had gone off in the lower floors the towers would have come down
way before they did.

I was there when the plane hit the Pentagon.

Uh-huh. Sure you were.

Got Secret Service tapes, do you?Need their number, sport?

Old March 29th 07, 11:16 PM posted to sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.astro,alt.religion.kibology,sci.astro.amateur
Kevin S. Wilson

wrote:
Every so called deal about 911 has been nothing but trash. We have seen the
films of the planes hitting the towers and we know as a fact that if
anything had gone off in the lower floors the towers would have come down
way before they did.

I was there when the plane hit the Pentagon.

Uh-huh. Sure you were.

Got Secret Service tapes, do you?Need their number, sport?

I got your number when you first walked in the door.
Old March 29th 07, 11:19 PM posted to sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.astro,alt.religion.kibology,sci.astro.amateur
DEE

wrote:
Every so called deal about 911 has been nothing but trash. We have seen the
films of the planes hitting the towers and we know as a fact that if
anything had gone off in the lower floors the towers would have come down
way before they did.

I was there when the plane hit the Pentagon.

Uh-huh. Sure you were.

Got Secret Service tapes, do you?Need their number, sport?

I got your number when you first walked in the door.

LOL.I am going to have fun with that money, all because you cant
operate a killfile.I dont have a hardon for you, little Kevy-I dont
know what your problem really is.NO wait, yes I do.
Buh-bye.

Old March 29th 07, 11:43 PM posted to sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.astro,alt.religion.kibology,sci.astro.amateur
nimrod poindexter, idiot extraordinaire

wrote:
Every so called deal about 911 has been nothing but trash. We have seen the
films of the planes hitting the towers and we know as a fact that if
anything had gone off in the lower floors the towers would have come down
way before they did.

I was there when the plane hit the Pentagon.

Uh-huh. Sure you were.

Got Secret Service tapes, do you?Need their number, sport?

I got your number when you first walked in the door.

He's got the goods on you, Leo! He's ONTO YOU!

Actually, Kevin, this reminds me of a song I heard once a very long
time ago. I might have psotted about it here, but I am too lazy to
look it up, and my outdated computer does not do it automatically.
Part of the chorus of this country-rock-style tune contained something
along the lines of, "Well I (sic) got no intention of ringin (sic)
your extension/If your phone don't (sic) ring, you know it's me (sic)

a-and I was wondering whether you or anyone knows this song.

--
YOP...

Nick (sic)

Old March 29th 07, 11:47 PM posted to sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.astro,alt.religion.kibology,sci.astro.amateur
Mark Edwards

No cluons were harmed when Starlord wrote:
Every so called deal about 911 has been nothing but trash.

If it weren't for those darn Branch Davidians inside the two towers, there
would not have been a fire.

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old March 30th 07, 05:14 AM posted to sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.astro,alt.religion.kibology,sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

Again something that is totaly fake, because a jet plane hitting a building
is going to cause massive fire, and when they have 5,000 gals of fuel you
can bet the building is going to come down.
Now get out of my cyber black hole.

Old March 30th 07, 05:58 AM posted to sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.astro,alt.religion.kibology,sci.astro.amateur
george

On Mar 30, 4:14 pm, "Starlord"
wrote:
Again something that is totaly fake, because a jet plane hitting a building
is going to cause massive fire, and when they have 5,000 gals of fuel you
can bet the building is going to come down.

Try at least 20 tonnes of JP (whatever you burn over there)