The Bullshido NASA Letter

Old February 16th 05, 05:19 AM
fresh

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 21:45:17 -0700, Art Deco wrote:

Alexa, you are a retard.

Wally is correct.

Damn, I'll be sure to tell my psych that the IQ test he gave me is wrong.

Old February 16th 05, 05:27 AM
Art Deco

fresh wrote:

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 21:45:17 -0700, Art Deco wrote:

Alexa, you are a retard.

Wally is correct.

Damn, I'll be sure to tell my psych that the IQ test he gave me is wrong.

Has your alien-implanted IQ told you what a Faraday cage is yet,
Perplexa? How about an ion? Any clues upstairs at all?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"a photon can travel faster than light when it is not excited"
"Ions are attracted to IRON"
"The dense ions in the ionosphere are simulating a
much higher gravitational pull to earth."
-- Alexa Cameron demonstrates her 200+ alien-implanted IQ

"I really don't care too much for humans"
"Just think of all the fun watching them from above while they
dance their kooker-step on their burning planet ..."
-- Chuckweasel Bohnehead's delusional non-human self-image
Old February 16th 05, 05:30 AM
fresh

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 05:24:45 GMT, Kali wrote:

I thoughtsnip

I sincerely doubt it

Old February 16th 05, 05:32 AM
fresh

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:27:42 -0700, Art Deco wrote:

Has your alien-implanted IQ told you what a Faraday cage is yet,
Perplexa? How about an ion? Any clues upstairs at all?

even you have no clue about what you're babbling about

Old February 16th 05, 05:37 AM
Art Deco

fresh wrote:

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 05:01:43 GMT, Wally Anglesea™
wrote:

Keep dancing

Do you actually believe George Bush?

Hi, snipnrunnonsequiturlexa!

Old February 16th 05, 05:50 AM
Wally Anglesea™

wrote:

Keep dancing

Do you actually believe George Bush?

I don't beleive you, Alexa.

--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."